• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Element(now with content)

Years
    Yes we are finally open with a new layout and content
    so there is no reason to close this
    We now have some tutorials up for Photoshop and The GIMP(Tutorials Property of bplforum.net and pokemonelement.net)
    A walkthrough that is partway done(my friend had to leave to florida)it will
    some fun stuff, like info on the ???? pokemon, a section for movies(supplied by AOL), and a downloads section which is down right now because i cant find my files.
    more content on the way, C+C please

https://pokemonelement.net

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    I just downloaded the Firebrush pack, but maybe you could write on how to actually load it up? Anyways, good site, not to fond of the layout, but hey, I'm obsessed with tables XD.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Oh, and maybe say that the brush won't support in Paint Shop Pro 9 or lower, It doesn't work on mine.
    Oh, and who made the layout, I've changed my mind about it.
    *goes off to join forums*

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007

Link
    Link
    Link

Would be better than

Link
    Link
    Link,

On the affiliates bar, its hard to read the end of the text, take out the link in dang on the nav bars, but, apart from that, superb site!

Years
    It's coming together well. The width of the images on the fire sig tutorial page is too big for the layout. You may want to make the width on the tutorial a bit smaller or the width or the whole layout a bit bigger.

Years
    DSSBobby said:
    It's coming together well. The width of the images on the fire sig tutorial page is too big for the layout. You may want to make the width on the tutorial a bit smaller or the width or the whole layout a bit bigger.
    yeah, I know, im going to fix it, and thank you for your compliments, everyone

Years
    Sorry for the DP but the site is back up with more content given to me by Faltzer, downloads, and i took out the fire sig tut, I will put it back up =P

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Feel free to use the game reviews written on Pokeuniverse. Just don't usethe game cheats and the stuff like Pokemon Stadium rentals or other long content Space Yoshi X has worked on.

Years
    O...M...G
    Cookie, yay.
    I am currently making a new layout, and if someone wants to help and code it, I would be grateful, just PM me. :)

Back