• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Emerald Alpha

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Ah yes, my hack is back. Not much has changed, but yeah. This is basically a "fun" hack for those who prefer to make things easier on themselves. Every item is $1 and you can buy Master Ball, Rare Candies, and other rare items. All 386 Pokemon are catchable, even the legendaries! Basically, it's the same storyline and the map hasn't changed except some routes and cities now have grassy areas for more of your Pokemon needs. Also, attacks like Hyper Beam, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn and Hydro Cannon now have no recharge effect. Also, attacks with low accuracy now have high accuracy like Dynamicpunch. Sorry, 1HKO Attacks not included. Water Sport and Mud Sport now do damage. Splash now raises evasiveness (yay for Magikarp and Feebas!)

I do need help from some people however. So here are some requests:
    ~I need the coding that allows you to have the National Dex in the beginning of the game. I know it exists, I just can't find it. I would also like to know where to put the coding once I have it.
    ~Hexing Trainers is a difficult task and I need help desperately. If anyone knows where I can get a Trainer Editor that is compatable with Emerald, much thanks. However, if someone is willing to hex for me, pm me and will give the hack so far and you can go on your way to change it. I will also give the info you need to change. Hexing is just WAY to confusing for me.
    ~I also need to an easy way to change the evolving requirements for Pokemon who evolve via trading. I want to change it so they all evolve by level.

Pics:
    Pokemon Emerald Alpha

Basically, this a grassy area of Slateport.

Pokemon Emerald Alpha

Wild Venonat in Rustboro!

Pokemon Emerald Alpha

Locations where Victreebel can be found.

Pokemon Emerald Alpha

This team can be yours! LOL

...and yes, the starters are catchable as well. ;D

A demo will be posted as soon as the above things are taken care of.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I think in the documents and tutorials section there is a thread explaining the national dex enabling.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Thanks to Scizz, I got the National Dex enabled in this hack. A woman who walks around in Rustboro will change your dex to a National Dex for you.

I added another request. I will be posting more pics soon.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Great Hack welcome back to hacking Again

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2013
    It's pokemon Amplifier...But I just found out it does not work with a Emerald rom.:( Sorry, I tried to help.

I just tried pokemon amplifier on 2 emerald roms that i have and it worked so King shuckle give it a try and see if it works....it should

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I tried that iAMP Pokemon Amplifier 2006, and it worked for a little bit, but I kept getting overflow errors when editing trainers Pokemon. For some reason, when I tried to edit Flannery's Pokemon, she automatically had a level 100 Chansey and I know I didn't set it like that. ;/

I think I will stick to a more reliable way of doing it, like someone doing it for me. Remember, if someone PMs me and is willing to hex the trainer data, they get sneak peak at the ROM early.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    then you must use pet a program thats in elitemap so instal elitemap and then go to rsball (you must have placed a rom in elitemap ) then you do dump raw so you dump the images in elitemap and then load pet then you're rom and you can chosse there pokemon and the levels and names

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Most of the programs, like PET, are not compatable with Emerald. When dumping Emerald data with RSBall, PET would not allow me to edit trainers or their Pokemon. All the icons were messed up, and when I scrolled to see the Pokemon they had, it was totally messed up and got a lot off errors. This is why I need assistance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    with emerald you can't make a succesfol hack like pokemon liquid ocean because to much programs don't work with it

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Great news. Pokemon Amplifier IS good for one thing and that's evo data. All Pokemon that evolve by trade WITHOUT an item needed evolves at level 32. Also, Onix, Scyther, and Porygon can now evolve naturally. I'm still trying to work on Politoed/Poliwrath though, as when I change Poliwhirl's data, when I wanted it to evolve into Politoed by Sun Stone, not only did it change it for Politoed, but for Poliwrath as well. I don't want that. I want them to evolve in different ways. Pokemon Amplifier is only good for single evolutions or non-split evolutions that can only be done by not trading (i.e. Gloom -> Vileplume/Bellossom). When I changed it back to Water Stone, it changed it's data for both evos as well. Some assistance would be nice.

Back