• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Emerald Alpha

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • Thanks to Christos, all the Gym data has been edited to my desires and I am happy to announce that the demo for this Hack will be released wither tommorow or Sunday. So make sure you get your hack because I will take down the link to it the day after I post it.

Pokemon Emerald Alpha

The Grasses of Lilycove features Ditto, Flaaffy, Pelipper, Nuzleaf, and more!

Pokemon Emerald Alpha

Wild Castform! But where is it?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Looking good so far, KS. :D
    I like the idea of giving the game some fresh new parts.
    Curious what you'll come up with. :P

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Pokemon Emerald Alpha

Here is the patch file. Since I am not allowed to post a clean Emerald ROM, you must download an IPS Patching Program, I used Lunar IPS. All you do it patching it to any English Emerald ROM you have. Please don't PM me for the working rom. Find it yourself.

Remember, this is Beta Testing, and this hack will be gone tommorow until the permanent link goes up.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Wow..seems nice!

However, I cant play any hacks a my com has probs and I can't play anything using VBA so yeah.

But, I'll be supporting this thread no matter what. I always wanted to play something like that!

Years
  • I am glad to see this hack back alive. I like the idea of catching all of the Pokemon and the modification of a number of moves.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Latieon, I warned you before for this and you did it again.
    You're getting your second warning for this.
    Pokemon Emerald Alpha

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    wow i love this!! my pokemon dream come true!! i can catch my dream team! i also like that you are not releasing a demo until you complete you list of things because the game will be better on its first release

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2009
    the permanant link doesnt work
    I just got the national pokedex but nothing else changed
    is it right that your patch has just 1kb ?

needhexcodehacs

about to beat shiny gold
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    i know how to change pokemon eveloutions

get pokemon amplifier 3.2
    go to the tool resource and go to the whack a hack

hope i helped

Back