• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Final v7.41 (updated January 18th 2023)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Odd for it to not work then. Does it work before you add the Moemon Patch?

Ah, there may be a slight miscommunication here.

I get an error when trying to patch it with Moemon. Saying "The patch doesnt match the file. Patching cancelled"

Years
  • Ah, there may be a slight miscommunication here.

I get an error when trying to patch it with Moemon. Saying "The patch doesnt match the file. Patching cancelled"

To be fair you didn't give much information to begin with lol only natural for there to be some miscommunication.

Did you try the option to make it patch anyway? I think I might have forgotten to add that to it's particular README

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Doing the electric gym, specifically the first trainer towards the door you enter through, crashes

Mephodicus

Inventor
    Years
  • Can't get the DAN to work correctly. Game sticks to the Night pallete outside using system time on MGBA and the same using an EzFlash Omega. Even when using a custom time on MGBA the pallete doesn't change, even after entering/exiting indoors.

Years
  • Can't get the DAN to work correctly. Game sticks to the Night pallete outside using system time on MGBA and the same using an EzFlash Omega. Even when using a custom time on MGBA the pallete doesn't change, even after entering/exiting indoors.

Certain emulators don't work with it, that's why I included a pre-configured VBA that works

uZ1

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    When I try to talk to this guy, nothing happens. Is this intentionally or a bug?

Attachments

• BugEmerald.JPG
      BugEmerald.JPG
      61.8 KB · Views: 3

uZ1

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Another request: Can you change the rarity of all 1% Pokemon to 3 or 4? Because it takes too much time to find all the rare Pokemon. Some stubborn Pokemon don't even appear after one hour searching.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    Bug, on my to do list

OMG! thank you so much for this emerald rom hack it's almost perfect! I'm new to this rom hacking so I've been searching for like a week just to find the emerald hack that contains what i truly need and you delivered it like a boss! One question tho, are you planning for mega evolutions? I mean it would be really nice to have a mega evolved starter even tho it won't change the stats like an aesthetic upgrade. I have one suggestion if it's ok? I've seen some hacks with a feature that allows you to rematch with trainers and gym leaders it would be a nice addition of replayability to this perfect game you made :) thank you so much again for this God level game! :D

Years
  • Another request: Can you change the rarity of all 1% Pokemon to 3 or 4? Because it takes too much time to find all the rare Pokemon. Some stubborn Pokemon don't even appear after one hour searching.
    Also on my to do list lol. Planning on changing the locations around a bit so that nothing is below a 5%

OMG! thank you so much for this emerald rom hack it's almost perfect! I'm new to this rom hacking so I've been searching for like a week just to find the emerald hack that contains what i truly need and you delivered it like a boss! One question tho, are you planning for mega evolutions? I mean it would be really nice to have a mega evolved starter even tho it won't change the stats like an aesthetic upgrade. I have one suggestion if it's ok? I've seen some hacks with a feature that allows you to rematch with trainers and gym leaders it would be a nice addition of replayability to this perfect game you made :) thank you so much again for this God level game! :D
    Thank you so much, I am glad to hear you are enjoying it! I have no plans to add megas whatsoever, I am a bit of an old school Pokemon player and I prefer things to be on the classic side of things. To be honest I thought through use of the PokeNav all the Gym Leaders were rematchable in vanilla Emerald?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    Thank you so much, I am glad to hear you are enjoying it! I have no plans to add megas whatsoever, I am a bit of an old school Pokemon player and I prefer things to be on the classic side of things. To be honest I thought through use of the PokeNav all the Gym Leaders were rematchable in vanilla Emerald?

Oh my bad, I didn't know you can rematch them in vanilla cause i haven't played emerald yet. The pokemon games I've played are yellow,crystal,FR&LF(all vanilla)coz i have 0 knowledge of rom hax before.. so i reserved emerald til i found the best rom :3 then i found this! anyway thank you so much once again :D last question does the vanilla emerald cheats from pokemoncoders work on this rom?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh my bad, I didn't know you can rematch them in vanilla cause i haven't played emerald yet. The pokemon games I've played are yellow,crystal,FR&LF(all vanilla)coz i have 0 knowledge of rom hax before.. so i reserved emerald til i found the best rom :3 then i found this! anyway thank you so much once again :D last question does the vanilla emerald cheats from pokemoncoders work on this rom?

I know the EXP gain cheat works, I think the modshop ones don't but I don't use cheats in it myself lol feel free to try em out

Back