• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald for Iphone

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    I have pkmn emerald for my iphone 3g and I wanted to know if any1 can help me out? I was checking out Gamefaqs.com and they have a section where you can download and play others save file. is there anyway possible someone can get these saves to work on a iphone? Thanks for the help!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    Well to play saves you will need to use the VBA, so you go File > Import >Gameshark snapshot, then you have to save in game to keep the save file.

Vba??? Gameshark snapshot?? I don't understand how this is gonna work on a pokemon rom on my iPhone?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2012
    This is just an assumption, but I think he's playing it as an App, not on an emulator. If that's the case, BLoodySabboth, you can't use the save files.

mcr3240ca

Midnight Moon League Champion
    Years
  • Its not going to work unless you put the sav file on the physical drive of the iphone.
    The only way to do that is if you had jail broken the iphone.

In that since, I cant tell you if it is going to work or not due to the fact of the firmware on the device.
    I think at this point you shouldnt try it.
    If you did do anything like that to the iphone, any problems with it your iphone isnt covered and wouldnt be repaired or fixed by apple.

Warranty doesnt cover any issues like that.

So its ur call on what u wanted to do, but I would just leave it at that.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Its not going to work unless you put the sav file on the physical drive of the iphone.
    The only way to do that is if you had jail broken the iphone.

In that since, I cant tell you if it is going to work or not due to the fact of the firmware on the device.
    I think at this point you shouldnt try it.
    If you did do anything like that to the iphone, any problems with it your iphone isnt covered and wouldnt be repaired or fixed by apple.

Warranty doesnt cover any issues like that.

So its ur call on what u wanted to do, but I would just leave it at that.
    But you can always restore it back, can't you?

defdef2

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Using emrald save on iphone

ok bloodysabboth what u need to do is search youtube on how to ssh into your iphone. once you do that you will have the physical drive on your iphone up. go to the folder library/ROMs/saves. and put your save file in that folder and it should work fine.

Back