• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald: Hard Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
Good job Suicune!!! I just wanted to let you know your hack made me a member in this community :D Im gunna start playing it right after i finish this post. Also, I see alot of people here refering to a "pokemon list".. im assuming is a list where you list where they can be found. However, I dunno if im blind or just plain stupid, but I cant find this "list". could anyone help me out? Much appreciated. Thanks!

blue

gucci
Years
Good job Suicune!!! I just wanted to let you know your hack made me a member in this community :D Im gunna start playing it right after i finish this post. Also, I see alot of people here refering to a "pokemon list".. im assuming is a list where you list where they can be found. However, I dunno if im blind or just plain stupid, but I cant find this "list". could anyone help me out? Much appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks, much appreciated :)

and yeah about the list, I had one uploaded but I needed to updade it so I'm currently working on a new one and will upload it in due course.

I believe I just played the new steven! I see you've introduced Slaking and Salamence (and maybe a 3rd new pokemon that I missed) very nice. ;)

Ah, right yeah I added 3 new Pokémon two of what you said and one more which I won't reveal, what was your opinion btw?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015

Ah, right yeah I added 3 new Pokémon two of what you said and one more which I won't reveal, what was your opinion btw?

Yeah they were very good, much more fun and more challenging than the last. :)

but for a really challenging AI you might wanna check out my elite four challenge; I experimented a little with movesets on various pokemon like:

calm mind + baton pass: suprisingly the AI will often use calm mind to get to stage 3-5 or so and then baton pass to a pokemon who will often sweep ur entire team coz his special attack will just be insanely high.

curse/rest/toxic/roar/whirlwind are also some good moves used by the AI pretty darn effectively.

but then if you use these beastly movesets and start giving your opponents ubers (like I have) people won't play coz they'll complain it's too hard. :P oh well; the more challenging the game the more fun it is imo. :)

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2011
I was wondering if you were going to make it so shiny's are easier to find, like 3/4s easier (it will get my confidence up :) )

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2011
Where is the link??

Are you sure every pokemon including R/G/B and G/S/C is catchable??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back