• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen pokemon emerald help line

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman1122

pokemon breeder
Years
  • this thread is here for pokemon emerald lovers who need help.
    here we can share tips and stratagies for the game as well as advice and locations for things.
    so basicly its about helping each other out by sharing information about the game.
    if you want to join just ask

owner
    pokeman1122
    co owners
    inarube
    alc_allstar
    members

Last edited:

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • If I could offer some advice, I would say catch a Slakoth in the beginning (In the forest right after the town in which your dad's gym is in). But don't get Slaking. Vigoroth is the best choice. It won't fall asleep, and it doesn't loaf around every other turn.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • Plus it's basically the right level right at catching to fight the gym in the next town. You can just own her pokemon with Shroomish.

&If you wish, I will be a member. I can come and help answer questions and such.

pokeman1122

pokemon breeder
    Years
  • cool

cool ill add you 2 to the members

i also asggest catching wurmple as it evolves at low levels
    p.s. ive finished it 30 times

did you know that feebas can only be encounterd on 2 blockes in the game

do you think there are any emerald starters that shouldnt be starters or pokemon that should?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Hi. I love Emerald, but I can never ever find Feebas or Nosepass. Seriously. It really annoys me, so help in how 2 find them would be really wonderful. :)

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • You should put spaces between the members and co owners and such. It is hard to distinguish. Underlining maybe?

I personally dislike most of the forms of the starters. I can't stand any of mudkip's evolutions, and as for torchic and treecko, I don't ever let them get to the third evolution. And I usually shy away from bug pokemon. Especially since it won't be any help at all against Flannery.

&Little Angel Amy: Feebas is only in two blocks of the game, and they are constantly changing. I never got Feebas until DP. As for Nosepass I believe you can find them in the cave on Dewford. You just have to use Rock Smash on the rocks in the lower levels.

Last edited:

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • Uhm... I know you can find anything you need on Amazon.com. I don't know if someone would send something to someone on the internet. >.>

And I do know that the only ways to get the tickets are through an event and with an AR.

Last edited:

tonyar109

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I want to join you. It is safe to send something to someone on the internet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back