• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    Thinking about checking this out, but one question: on the first page the OP said that he wasn't including Magmortar and Electavire as evolutions for the starters. Since the first post includes them in the list of new Pokemon added to the game, is it accurate to assume that's been revised and you can evolve them?

If so that kind of leaves Jynx out in the cold, so to speak.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2015
    I don't know if mamamama is still updating this, but if he is, I have a suggestion: Add more boxes to the PC. As it is, only 420 Pokemon can be stored, when this hack adds more to a total of 450.

You can't increase PC storage in A-map or A-trainer so don't hold your breath. I don't think the hack is being worked on regardless anymore.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    I'm playing it and im loving it.
    But it go a question, how do I get an Alakazam?
    Mine Kadabra is already lvl 66 but no evolution, do I need a stone for it or something?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    Been loving this game so far. The difficulty is perfectly tuned-- just enough to make you sweat but not absurdly punishing.

Question: where do you get Eevee in this hack?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    How can I play it on android?

Download the patch, find an Emerald ROM on another site, and download a UPS patcher like NUPS. Use NUPS to patch the ROM, making sure to click 'Ignore' for what to do in case of incompatibilities. Then, download an Android GBA emulator, such as MyBoy, and move the file from your computer to your phone. You can also use an Android UPS patcher and skip the computer middleman completely.

I'm playing it and im loving it.
    But it go a question, how do I get an Alakazam?
    Mine Kadabra is already lvl 66 but no evolution, do I need a stone for it or something?

You should probably try using a link cable, which is used for evolutions that purely require trading, such as Machamp and Golem.

Been loving this game so far. The difficulty is perfectly tuned-- just enough to make you sweat but not absurdly punishing.

Question: where do you get Eevee in this hack?

You get an Eevee from Lanette if I'm not mistaken, and you can buy one in the Mauville Lottery.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2015
    Download the patch, find an Emerald ROM on another site, and download a UPS patcher like NUPS. Use NUPS to patch the ROM, making sure to click 'Ignore' for what to do in case of incompatibilities. Then, download an Android GBA emulator, such as MyBoy, and move the file from your computer to your phone. You can also use an Android UPS patcher and skip the computer middleman completely.

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    This might be a noob question at this point, but are Electivire and Magmortar going to evolve from Electabuzz and Magmar respectively? I know OP on the very first page of this thread said that these evolutions won't happen; yet, I see both Electivire and Magmortar on the list of 71 added Pokemon to the Pokedex. Are Electivire and Magmortar in the game, and if so, how can one get them?

I'm sorry if this has been completely resolved already somewhere in this thread. It's a 23-page thread and I don't want to look through every single page :P

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • This might be a noob question at this point, but are Electivire and Magmortar going to evolve from Electabuzz and Magmar respectively? I know OP on the very first page of this thread said that these evolutions won't happen; yet, I see both Electivire and Magmortar on the list of 71 added Pokemon to the Pokedex. Are Electivire and Magmortar in the game, and if so, how can one get them?

I'm sorry if this has been completely resolved already somewhere in this thread. It's a 23-page thread and I don't want to look through every single page :P

Just buy the Magmarizer/Electrizer at Lilycove mart.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2015
    Do Deino and Zweilous still evolve at Level 50 / Level 64 or earlier in this hack?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    Guys I am a little new here can you people tell me where are the links to download the games that are posted here?Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    Does anyone know what Pokemon #450 is?

Also I think I've caught every Legendary except for Mewtwo at this point, but just to check:

Legendary Birds
    Legendary Dogs
    Ho-ho/Lugia
    Mew, Celebi and Jirachi
    The Regis
    Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza
    The Latis
    Deoxys

Am I missing anyone? I'm assuming #450 is another Legendary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back