• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    which Pokemon learns franzy plant, blast burn, draco meteor and at which level do the learn. Pls help.

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Don't know if this was said but the egg guy who sells Charmander Bulbasaur and squirtle in eggs at rustboro city don't work right instead gives Bulbasaur Ivysaur and Venusaur

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
    Years
  • What's the problem with the patch?I patched the CLEAN ROM using TSUKUYOMI but it failed but patched the ROM using NUPS.I can't progress when I was about to battle May on Route 103.The battle won't commence.Can you fix this?

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    Can someone help me?
    I used the download link and extracted the Zip.file but i don't know how to use the files in it or if they're usable.
    Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    What's the problem with the patch?I patched the CLEAN ROM using TSUKUYOMI but it failed but patched the ROM using NUPS.I can't progress when I was about to battle May on Route 103.The battle won't commence.Can you fix this?

When I played it, it worked fine for me. It might be the patch or something. Try to download a new emerald rom and see if that helps.

Can someone help me?
    I used the download link and extracted the Zip.file but i don't know how to use the files in it or if they're usable.
    Thanks in advance!

You need to use a patching device ( either tsykuyomi or NUPS). Google it. You also need a basic emerald rom. You can google that as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Hi, im new on here, but I posted a great new idea for a hack, unfortunately I am not a hacker, just a big fan of them lol. I was wondering if you would be able to check out my thread on rom hack ideas, and please spread the word. I am looking for an experienced hacker to implement this idea. Greatly appreciated.  :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2022
    Hello i'd like to report a bug if it hasn't already been reported. It is either Metagross's Clear Body ability or Hammer Arm or both. Anyway, right when i evolved Metang to Metagross at lvl 45 he got Hammer Arm. But with having clear body (which prevents any stats changes) Whenever i use hammer arm (with Metagross atleast) i just get the following message, "Metagross's Clear Body Prevents stat loss", and then the game just freezes. It was kind of annoying to find this bug as i hadn't saved since i found beldum at level 20 and leveled him up to 45 only to have the game freeze on me there.

Last edited:

BlackNWhite

Ferriswheelshipper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    You won't believe how grateful i am for your changing Clamperl to hold Pearl/Big Pearl instead of just Blue Shard. Thanks to that, i managed to find a way to earn 60 - 70k $ every half an hour while managing to train in HP/Defense EVs. First, you'll need a Poke with CompoundEyes ability (preferably a Butterfree which can be evolved from Caterpie) and put it in the lead position, also teach it Thief. Then, you'll need to catch at least 4 Zigzagoons/Linoone with high level (i caught all of them on the way to Fortree city, all at level 39), make sure that they all have the move Covet. And since Pickup (Linoone/Zigzag's ability) will be able to get Rare Candy, Protein, and HP UP all at good frequency starting from Lv 51, i leveled them up to that point (Lv 41 is also fine but there will be less Protein and no HP Up). Lastly, try to find a high Lv Sharpedo (caught it in Route 133) and teach it Dive & Thief. Then you'll put all of them into your team in the following order: CompoundEye user, Sharpedo, 4 Zigzags/Linoone. Oh, and you should be in Sootopolis City before doing this, and you should also get yourself a White Flute from Fallabar city (just walk a bit and use the ashes to make it). Now the steps:

1/ Surf and Dive to the entrance of the cave that leads to Sootopolis city (Zigzags/Linoone can learn Surf so it's fine).

2/ Next, you'll see a bunch of coral grass patches in front of the cave, remember to always put the CompoundEyes user in front.

3/ Use the White Flute to increase your encounter rate, while the CompoundEyes user will be able to increase the chances of wild pokemon holding items.

4/ Walk over the corals as you meet wild Pokemon. I specifically chose this place since it has a 65% chance of encountering Clamperl (which has 50% of having Pearl, and 5% of holding Big Pearl), you should avoid Chinchou and Relicanth (which are rare). Use Thief/Covet on Clamperls as you manage to steal its item (if it has any), you can also try your luck with Chinchou/Relicanth since they can hold Yellow/Green Shards but it's only 5%.

5/ After each battle, check your pokemon to see if it has any item (the Butterfree and Sharpedo will only have items if Thief was successful in stealing anything), while Each Zigzagoon/Linoone may auto create items for themselves. Take back all the held items generated/stolen.

6/ Keep doing this until you run out of Thief/Covet, it's fine even if the CompoundEyes user fainted since the ability will still work. At the end, you'll have probably gathered a bunch of Pearls and Big Pearls for sale, alongside a small amount of Shards.

7/ Trade the stolen Shards for Evolution Stones from the hunter near Mossdeep city. Go to any Pokemart/Department, sell all the Pearls for 700$, Big Pearls for 3750$, evolution Stones for 4500$, and some of the unneeded items that the Zigzags/Linoones picked up.

Note: I know that this requires a lot of setup, and many're probably inclined to do something else, but this is the best way i can find to earn fast, much, and consistent cash. After all the preparations, i managed to get over 300k$ (coming from 86 Pearls and 34 Big Pearls) in about 2.5 hours, and this not even counting the frequent Rare Candy/Protein/HP Up that the Pokemon picked up.

Extra note: In order to deal with the Clamperls more effectively (since Pickup will only works if you WIN the battle), i advise people to teach the Zigzagnoons/Linoones Thunderbolt.

Last edited:

BlackNWhite

Ferriswheelshipper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Does anyone know the wild encounter rate in Meteor Falls (both before and after the waterfall)? I'm thinking of using the repel trick to get Solrock/Lunatone and Thief the Moon/Sun Stones from them (for sale of course, which gives me 4500$ each).

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hi, just want to say great hack. I was look for a good challenge and this hack was perfect for that. One thing.. do you think it could possible to add IV gen starters in some kind of event ? for instance after completed battle frontier or whatever you can imagine. I know it feel a bit personal but as you put some IV gen already it could fit in the game. Also it could please people like me who like those starters.
    Thank you in advance for your attention.

BlackNWhite

Ferriswheelshipper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Didn't read the bug report first and tried to enter the Lilycove Contest Hall to no avail. So from what the OP said, it's assumed that the Contest Hall serves no purpose whatsoever in the gameplay or training. However, this is incorrect. While the contest itself is irrelevant, i agree, but the sole berry blender inside the game is also present in that Contest Hall. Now, while some people don't know this, but they can blend out specific Pokeblocks and use it inside the Safari Zone's Pokeblock Feeders to get Pokemon with certain Natures. And when combined with Acro Bike, this becomes extremely useful in Pokemon farming. For example, i had to use Pokeblocks to get right-natured Chanseys (which are extremely rare to begin with), or even right-natured Natus which can then Synchronize with Pokemon outside. This essentially increases your chances of getting a desired nature from 1/25 to 1/2 (if used with Synchronize Natu), or even 62.5% (if the Pokemon you want is also in Safari Zone and you have another Pokeblock).

Edit: Managed to enter the Contest Hall using the Walk through Walls cheat. Even though it's still cheating, i guess this is inevitable.

Last edited:

BlackNWhite

Ferriswheelshipper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Found another good way (much better than the Clamperl method actually) to earn a lot of money after the 8th gym. This one, however, requires more preparations (quite a bit more tbh). There are a couple of items you need: White Flute + Blue Flute (get them after collecting enough ashes before Fallabor city), Macho Brace (which can be found after defeating the family near Maville city), Acro Bike (switch with Mach Bike in Maville), an Everstone (found in Granite Cave hidden inside a rock), TM 46 Thief (found in Slateport city), TM 44 Rest (buy in Lilycove city), and Repels (any amount that is at least 1 is fine). Next, the steps:

1/ Dive to the underwater patches before Sootopolis city, and get yourself a Chinchou with Illuminate ability, then teach it Surf.

2/ Head over to Lilycove city, and use some random Walk Through Wall cheat to access the Contest Hall (this is not considered cheating imo, since originally this is a bug that should've been fixed), go to the Berry Blender in the upper right, and play with the old man, using Aspear Berry as the ingredient. Do this twice to get 2 PokeBlocks with Sour flavor.

3/ Go to the Safari Zone as you see the first grass patch, use the White Flute. Go to the PokeBlock Feeder and insert one of the Sour PokeBlock, which will make all Pokemon near that Feeder have a +Defense Nature. Use the AcroBike to hop on the same spot until you meet a Natu (which is quite common). Try to catch the Natus until you get one that has a Bold or Relaxed or Impish Nature, alongside the Synchronize ability, then put that one to the top of your team (Bold Nature is most recommended). What this will do is make wild Pokemon have a 50% chance of having the same Nature as the Synchronizer on top.

4/ Go up from where you entered, you'll see there is an area than can only be accessed using the AcroBike. Hop over the ledges to pass it. Go to the bottom left of the area where there is another Feeder, insert the second Sour PokeBlock. Now wild Pokemon near that Feeder will have a 62.5% chance of having Natu's nature.

5/ Use that AcroBike to hop in one place again until you catch a Female Dunsparce with the same Nature as the Natu, also catch a male Dunsparce (any Nature is fine). After doing these, retire from the Safari Zone (continue if you like). During this time, you can use the White Flute again just in case.

6/ Fly to Lavaridge town, exit down the jagged passes, go into the cave near the cable station and catch yourself a Slugma (anything is fine as long as it's a Slugma).

7/ Fly to Maville city, withdraw the Slugma, female + male Dunsparce, deposit all others, give the female Dunsparce an Everstone, and give the male + female Dunsparce to the Daycare. Exchange your Acro Bike for a Mach Bike for speed.

8/ Ride your Bicycle around as you gather Eggs from the old man in front of the Daycare. Slugma's ability Magma Armor/Flame Body will halve the egg cycles, making the eggs hatch faster, while the Everstone will make the eggs have a 50% chance of inheriting the Nature of their mother.

9/ Just ride around collecting and hatching eggs until you have 5 Dunsparces with Run Away ability, alongside the Nature of your Natu (which is the same as the Mother). Also, while you're waiting for the Eggs to hatch, travel down to New Maville and catch yourself a Magnemite with Magnet Pull ability. After you're all done, swap back the Mach Bike for the Acro Bike.

10/ Fly to entrance of Victory Road (you can also Surf and Waterfall there if you haven't arrived yet), deposit all your Pokemons, withdraw the Magnemite and other high leveled Pokemons, leaving one spot on your team.

11/ Withdraw one of the Hatched Dunsparces (Lv 1), give it a Macho Brace, make the Magnemite your first Pokemon and the Dunsparce your second. Go inside Victory Road (just staying near the exit is enough).

12/ Use your Acro Bike to hop inside the cave as you meet Pokemons, couple it with White Flute to accelerate the process. Battle them until your Magnemite faint (which should be easy). Now your Dunsparce should be the next option to send out.

13/ Keep hopping around as you meet more Pokemons. Magnemite's ability Magnet Pull will give you a 50% chance to encounter a Steel Type, which should be Lairon, Aron, or Durant, all of them giving Defense EVs. Only battle them if the wild Pokemon is one of those 3, or a Loudred/ Hariyama/Makuhita, otherwise escape (Dunsparce's Run Away ability will ensure an escape, so don't worry). Each battle, your Dunsparce will be sent out first, then switch it with a higher level Pokemon and KO the opponent, sharing the EXPs and 2x the EVs received.

14/ Keep battling until you're about to reach level 25 (meaning that you're at the end of Lv 24), then exit Victory Road and enter the Pokemon Center. Deposit your Lv 24 Dunsparce, recover your team's health.

15/ Repeat steps 11-15 for the remaining Lv 1 Dunsparces. Do NOT use Rare Candies for this, there's a reason why we're EV training those Dunsparces (albeit half-heartedly). If you want to prolong the leveling time in order to gather more EVs, you can give your best Pokemon the EXP Share, reducing the amount of EXP that Dunsparce receive by at least 50% (which means it will be 2x longer).

16/ Fly to Rustoboro city, deposit all your Pokemon, withdraw only the Chinchou, and 5 Lv 24 Dunsparces. Teach the Dunsparces Thief, and Rest. After you're all set, travel up Rustoboro city and Surf over the beach. Go forth for a bit and you're now inside Meteor Falls.

Earning money steps:

1/ Put your Chinchou on top of the team. Battle random pokemons until your Chinchou faints. Your team will now have 5 Lv 24 Dunsparces left.

2/ Use one Repel, then use the White Flute, also make sure that the Chinchou with Illuminate is on top of your team (even if it's fainted). What these will do, is to make all Pokemons with Lv less than 24 to not appear. Inside Meteor Falls, only Solrock, Lunatone, rare Golbat, rare Wooper have level higher or equal to 24, meaning that only they can appear. Out of those 4, Solrocks and Lunatones take up about 75% of them. The fainted Illuminate Chinchou will help you meet Pokemon more frequently, the same as the White Flute.

3/ Hop in one place with your Acro Bike. Every time you encounter a Solrock/Lunatone, you will battle it. Normally, if your HP is at least 45 or higher, you should always use Thief, which will steal the wild Pokemon's items. Solrock has a 100% chance of holding Sun Stone, while Lunatone has a 100% chance of having Moon Stone, both of these can be sold for 4500$ each. If your HP is less than 45, proceed to use Rest, then immediately escape. Use the Blue Flute to awaken your sleeping Pokemon after that.

4/ Sometimes, Lunatone will use Hypnosis. If so, then immediately switch to another Dunsparce and proceed as step 3 again. However, most of the times, both Solrock and Lunatone will just use Rock Polish/ Rock Throw/ Psywave.

This method requires extreme amount of preparations, sometimes too much for a person to deal with. However, after the preparations are complete, this is the fastest way to earn money. For example, after exactly half an hour, i managed to steal 56 Sun Stones, and 47 Moon Stones, giving me an amount of 463500$, which is 3.3 times more than what the Clamperl farming method gave me, an amount that would require you to travel half of Hoenn's map to achieve. This is even more useful later in the game when you want to buy more EVs boosting medicine for your team.

*Note: Furret is an option over Dunsparce, with higher Speed than Solrock/Lunatone, meaning that you won't have to be afraid of Lunatone's Hypnosis. However, Furret has a much lower base HP (85 compared to 100 of Dunsparce, meaning that it wouldn't do well against Psywave which deals constant damage), lower base Defense/Sp.Defense (64/55 compared to 70/65 from Dunsparce). Also, Dunsparce with 0 EVs Atk with +Defense Nature will never be able to KO a Solrock/Lunatone with thief, even if there's a critical hit, meaning that you won't have to worry about an accidental KO happening and leveling up your Dunsparces to Lv 25, meaning no more Solrock/Lunatone to appear (they're both at 24). Blue Flute is the bane of this strategy, awakening a Pokemon right after Rest, while being able to be used over and over. Illuminate and White Flute speeds up the money earning speed by 3 times. Run Away ability is needed in that it lets you escape an unwanted battle, especially against a Golbat, preventing unnecessary damage from Solrock's Fire Spin/ escape failure.

Last edited:

BlackNWhite

Ferriswheelshipper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Does anybody know how to get Roost on Volcarona? Leveled it up to 65 but still no Roost to be learned, and i even checked the Move Relearner. The same thing happened with Gallade, leveled up to 75 but still no Shadow Sneak. I even tried to breed the Pokemons but it seems like the added ones do not have Egg Moves to learn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back