• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Randomizer Help.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    Ok, so maybe some of you guys are Familliar with Haydunn who did a Nuzlocke on Pokemon emerald with a Randomizer. well, i wanted to try it, but when i extracted the Executable Jar File and tryed to open it in my VisualBoyAdvance this message pops up:

"Could not find the main class:
    emeraldrandomizer.EmeraldRandomizerApp. Program will exit."

And i have no clue what to do. Please move the thread if this is the wrong place to put it.

Please help me or maybe just give me all the steps that you have to do?

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    I downloaded the latest Java, but then i got a different message when i double clicked the Jar file:

"A Java Execption has occurred."

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    but when i right click, i do not get an extract or unzip option..... is that some problem with winrar or is ther som settings for that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    If it is a .jar file just run it with java, if it is a file that you downloaded then right click and unzip all. Just watch the video it will help you. Do you even have 7-zip or winrar?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Um...this really isn't a question related to the game, just to a program you need to download in order to randomize. Or something. Either way, it's outside of the game, and this section isn't the place for it. I'll move this to Computers and Technology, since that's the most fitting place I can think of.

Years
    Have you tried redownloading it? Did you make sure you extracted the lib folder into the same area the .jar file is in? Are you running the latest version of java?

Years
    Also, to ensure proper operation of Java on a new .jar file (meaning opening for the first time on that computer), be sure your Java cache is cleared by going to Control Panel > General, and under Temporary Internet Files > Settings... > Delete Files.

Back