• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Emerald Website Up

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    ^ True. I'm just happy I'm in the top 100. x_x

I was so nervous I forgot what Crawdaunt's name was. I'm like "I wish you could just type in the name/type instead!!!" Well, for me it would have been easier. XD

Here's mine:

Region: Luck
    Score: 2979
    Time: 421.812
    You'll see me, it seems I'm the only one that likes Poochyena and my initials are JAT.

I missed only 1 out of 30, and it must have been the Silcoon/Cascoon one. I always get confused on them!

Well, atleast I tried my best. Who knows, maybe I'll make it (doubt it though).

Can't wait until Sunday so I can go preorder Emerald and get the ticket so I can use it for the special VIP site there.

EDIT - I just found out you can enter to win a trip to Seattle (even if you don't win), to watch the final round of it! All you gotta do is enter your email. Hey, maybe one of you on the forums might make it to the finals and I'll meet you! XD

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    At the time of this post,I'm now in the top 17:(.I would have at least
    accepted being in the top 10.:(:surprised
    I should have waited until March 29 before entering.:disappoin

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Oh man. The leaderboards have really changed. I'm now in 33... ;-; Oh well. XD Someone on SPPf (GardevoirMaster) is in first on the Guts Frontier.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Well, I just registered for kicks and giggles, and even though I live in Autralia, i somehow live in Colorado (Jack O'Niells home from Stargate SG1)

They put me in the Tactics section, and this is my score from the Pokemon Recognition test
    Number correct: 30 out of 30
    Total score: 3091
    Time taken: 398.746 seconds
    but i dont want to mention my rank...

Back