• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Emerubphire

What Redion should we be on next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ace_45

gotta love me
    Years
    chap 1 one
    " yes to day i get me frist pokemon" asia aid happliy, asia puted on her shoes and headed for the door. " oh wait i forgot my lucky necklace" asia said. asia rushed to her and grabed her neck her mom gave her when she was baby. when asia steped outside he toke a deep breathe and said" mom, wish me luck." asia ran all the the way to the lab. when she got there the pof rushed out.

" my dear girl!, the treeko had ran off, its going to take longer then i thought to give you your first pokemon." said the pof

" is there any thing i could hlep with" asia said sadliy

" i thought you never,ask my dear girl, yes you may" the pof continued" lets start over there in the woods." said the pof

" ok lets go" said asia
    asia and pof went to the woods to look for the pokemon. asia walked very deep in the woods. she got a little scared but she still was walking. then asia heared a noise, and raned to it." oh my!" yelled asia. " treeko!.treeko!" the little treeko was very scared. " its ok, little pokemon every thing alright now" said asia in a nice voice. asia picked up the treeko and hugged it, treeko seemed to like it. then out of know were a bright like showed on them. asia was trying to found out want it was, but the light was to bright. when the light went away asia wonred want could the light could be.

" oh asia! you founded treeko." said pof. "now we can go back to my lab"

when they got back to the lab, it was time for asia; first pokemon

" ok my dear girl pick a pokemon." said pof

asia know which pokemon to pick, it was treeko.

" ok, treeko it is. heres your pokedex, 5 pokeballs, and treekos pokeball, have fun my dear girl." said pof

" i will call you blade" asia said

"treeko!" blade said happily

" ok here we go blade off, we go." asia said, nearly jumping out her skin

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
    Adam's story;
    Chapter 1: A Falcon's first flight

In the dead of night, something was stirring. A boy and a pidgey were silently heading towards the road to Oldale, praying they wouldn't be seen. The boy, Adam, knew Nurse Joy of Oldale, and she was waiting with his trainer's License and a Pokedex from Professer Birch. Adam smiled at his childishness. He shouldn't be doing this. He should be studying to become a teacher like his mother, or an engineer like his father. But then he would have to release his faithful sidekick, a pidgey named Falcon. Falcon and Adam had become inseperable, and went everywhere together. The other children at his school all had pokemon which you'd expect, Treecko, Cyndaquil, but someone had a Ralts. He was glad that he had a Pidgey, but this Pidgey... There was something strange about it. It was faster than ones Adam had seen, larger, and it seemed stronger too. But more than that... It was his faithful and irreplaceable friend and partner. He would never give it up for a traditional starter. But for him to start a journey of any kind, he needed to get out of his hometown. But, just for safety m,easures, Adam had borrowed some Poke balls out of his Mom's desk.

Falcon often thought of the life he had before Adam. It's parent Pidgeot flew away to get some food, but never came back. It had hopped around, crying for it's mother, until it was attacked by a Mightyena. It had just managed to get into a small log before it was finished. but then it was traped. Thye Mightyena eventually went away, leaving Falcon badly wounded and dying. It continued to stumble around, until it finally collapsed. and then... This human appeared. It was like his mother had returned, but as a different form. Falcon never wanted to leave this human, at first for protection, but now... Now what? The human was Falcon's greatest friend. And only friend. But Falcon was wondering... these people, why did they take pokemon with them?

A Taillow suddenly flew down out of a the sky. Adam jumped back, startled. 'Whoa! Falcon, help me! use Quick attack!' As the Taillow flew in to peck Adam, Falcon sped and tackled the Taillow directly in the side. The Taillow flew back, daunted, but not giving up. Adam stood up, and got ready to battle, but he had to be quick. 'Quickly, Falcon, use a sand attack!' Falcon flew close to the cround and started falpping dust into the Taillow's eyes. The Taillow landed on the ground, and started shaking and trying to get the sand out of it's eyes. 'Falcon, hit it with a Tackle!' Falcon swooped in and smashed into the Taillow. The Taillow was tiring quickly, and began to Leer at Falcon. Adam decided that a Taillow would be a good pokemon to have, so he threw a Poke Ball and with a resounding "Zap" the Taillow was pulled into the ball. It rocked from side to side... Adam tensed, and it made a delightful "ping" and The Taillow was caught. Adam punched the air in triumph, and walked over and picked up his new Taillow. 'Great work, Falcon. Come on out, Taillow!' Adam threw the poke ball into the air, and Taillow burst out of it. 'Do you mind being captured?' Adam asked. The Taillow shook it's head, and started crying out in happiness. Adam smiled, and relieved that his Pidgey now had a playmate. Adam decided to name his Taillow Feather, as he saw it was fitting for such a fine pokemon. 'Come on, you two. let's get moving to Oldale before someone sees us.' And they set off down the road.

Last edited:

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    Heh Sry lukefonfabre . I post so late because I was in school so . . .

Chap 1

It was pretty early in Littleroot Town . Dawn had started right before Vallace waked up . Whole Littleroot was waking up slowly too . It is quite small town , couple houses near main road and big PokEMon Lab that is work place for famous PokEMon Profesor . Boy was very happy about picking his first PokEMon and after such a long trip from Sootopolis City that by the way was not so easy - meeting Profesor Birch was his only though .

Sun was getting higher and higher . Vallace was in his room waiting for right time to finally pick any water type that is not from Kanto and start practising to any PokEMon Contest near . It was such a long time he waited for this moment . When clock had ticked 7 am he simply left motel he was in and walked all town to long awaited Lab . He felt little sadness during so important walk . No one was with him - no dad , no friends just no one . He quickly shaked his head and said in mind " Wake up boy ! You are 19 ! You do not need dad to pick one PokEBall ! " .

Lab seemed much bigger than in first sight . It was made of big grey bricks and appeared almost . . . monumental to Vallace . He entered the building . There was no one inside so he just started to yell . Some tall person came and said ' Hello ' . Face he saw he recognized immidietly - Profesor Birch . The same face he saw in magazines seemed much older now . Profesor was smiling . They were just standing there until Profesor grabed PokEBall out of brown bag gave it to Vallace and said

' Thats Mudkip your long awaited PokEMon . You came all the way from Sootopolis City . I wonder how it is to live in big city . Anyway I can drive you back to bay in Petalburg so you can take a ride to Sootopolis . Oh I almost forgot ' - Profesor seemed to be in hurry - ' Take PokEDex and PokEBalls and get in the car I have to be in Rustboro soon so we need to be quick . ' He had no ocasion to talk normaly . Vallace said in mind ' Mayby next time ' . He liked Prof Birch who had wide knowledge about PokEMons . He always wanted to talk long time and discuss everything .

Vallace responded ' Aye ' and they run outside , they jumped to the car . Profesor turned engine on and dashed . They were driving real fast . Road was sandy and the dust they made completly covered vision behind . Car shaked all the way . Profesor was talking but Vallace could not hear anything therefore he simply shaked his head . Quater later car stoped - ' We are here . Its Route 104 ' Prof said ' There is old man Mr Birney . He will take you home ' . Then he just smiled and drove away to Rustboro . At bay Vallace saw motorboat and sea house near . He entered and had been greeted kindly by Mr Birney .

He was so happy someone wanted him to sail . On boat they were talking about everything and nothing . They had fun - especialy old Mr Birney . He looked tired of life but when he went on board Vallace saw how much old man loves sea . Vallace was scared and excited . He couldnt stop talking about combos he will use in many Contests . He felt good even tho he was tired of travel through all Hoenn to get to Littleroot . When afternoon came he felt drowsy . Tiredness was overtaking . He had been waked late evening by old Birney who just simply smiled ' You snore real hard ' he smiled again . Boy noticed that he is already in his second hometown - Sootopolis .

Lights of big city made him feel like he is in home again . He slowly walked to his house . . . He kept his fingers on very own PokEBall . . .

ace_45

gotta love me
    Years
    chap 2
    " ok blade back into your pokeball" asia said. asia was very happy that she got her very one " treeko!" blade ran over by the tree. " ok you dont wont to go inside your pokeball." "treeko agreed. " hey blade, you rember when we were in the woods and we that light" "treeko". " iwonder what it could be". " he,he,he hello newbie" said a voice that came out of know were.

" w-who there" said asia. blade hind near asia's leg. the saggy person came out of the shadow." am ron leader, of the domation team, our goal is to get all pokemon ."said ron. " how about you join us.". " you are sick, i will never join your team." said asia. ''treeko!". " find" ron looked mad " then i will have to crush your treeko.". " come out, aggron!" said ron. " aggron!" yelled asia. she pulled out her poedex and it readed," aggron the hard amor pokemon, while seeking iron for food, it digs tuunel by breaking through bedrock with it steel horn."

" wow he is big, but we take right blade." "treeko!". " ha,ha,ha! try it!" lauged ron. " blade use pound!" treeko ran and hit aggron with his tail, but it did'nt do nottin to aggron. " what it didnt do a thing." asia said. " let me show you true power, aggron use iron tail!" "aggron!" aggron came running to blade with a strong iron tail, but be for it hit blade, a white pokemon came out of know were, and aggron top his attack." out of my way!" yelled ron. the white pokemon had use water pulse, and nearly knocked aggron out." grrrrr!, come back aggron" said ron

" i will get you one of these days little girl!" said ron and walked off. befor asia could trun around and say thank u, to the pokemon ran off. " what pokemon was that? could it had been a trainer' pokemon our wild." " treeko?". " i'll find out one day, right blade?" "treeko" then the contiued down the path.

'

Years
    Finally the pokeball settled down. It stopped quivering and shaking and the little light dinged. A small grin appeared on her face. She walked over to the pokeball and scooped it up before making it smaller and attaching it to her belt. She knew that the Poochyena would be a fairly good addition for the team, especially against a Ghost type Pokémon.

Shelby thought she heard some rustling in the nearby bushes, but she ignored it and kept on walking. Route 101 wasn't too long, and soon she came to Oldale Town. It had a few houses along with a Pokémon Center and a Pokémart. She walked into the Pokémon Center, just go get a brief healing before she continued on towards Petalburg City.

Nurse Joy was pleasant. She took Shelby's Pokémon and had them healed in a machine. It didn't take too long for the Pokémon to heal, so soon Shelby had said her thanks and was on her way along Route 102. A pond caught her eye and she walked over to it, peering in the water. A Magikarp was swimming just under the surface, a rather easy target. Too bad I don't have a water Pokémon, Shelby thought. She supposed she could see if Poochyena could lure it out (there was no way Cyndaquil would with all that water) and she could capture it, but she decided to keep on walking along the route.

Soon she came to a boy and a Pokémon who were battling a wild Lotad. The boy ended up catching the Lotad, and when he turned around and saw Shelby he held up his pokeball. "Let's battle!" he said abruptly. Shelby blinked and simply looked at him, debating whether it was worth it.

"Alright…ready?"

The boy nodded in reply. "Go, Lotad!" he shouted, calling out his freshly caught Pokémon. Shelby threw her pokeball, deciding to battle with her newly caught Poochyena. It would give them some good experience.

"Poochyena, huh?" the boy mumbled. "Ok, Lotad, use absorb!"

"Poochyena get close to it and do a quick sand attack!" Shelby called quickly, hoping to counter the absorb attack.

Unluckily for her and Poochyena, it hit dead on, making Poochyena's strength sapped. Poochyena hit the Lotad with the sand attack, momentarily blinding it. Shelby ordered a quick tackle from her Poochyena, sending the Lotad smashing into a bush. The Lotad let out a small groan and then got up at the shouting of its trainer. Shelby had Poochyena tackle Lotad a few more times. It finally ended up in a win for Shelby because the Lotad didn't have the strength to keep going.

"Oh yeah?! Fine! Try this!" the boy shouted, throwing his pokeball harshly. A Wurmple sprang out of the pokeball. Shelby made a slight face; she wasn't a giant fan of Wurmple. "Wurmple use string shot!"

The attack hit Poochyena, and Shelby soon realized that bug attacks were super effective against dark. "No!" Shelby cried. "Poochyena, hurry up and break out of that string!" she shouted, silently willing Poochyena to break free. The boy suddenly commanded a Posion Sting attack, which did enough damage to knock out Poochyena. "Darn it," Shelby mumbled, recalling her Pokémon. This time, she sent out her Cyndaquil.

In a few ember attacks, Cyndaquil had the Wurmple fainted. Shelby grinned and recalled her Pokémon. The boy slumped and pouted a little, before trudging away. Shelby was so happy; she had just won her first ever Pokémon battle against a true trainer.

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    I wonder, what pokemon is this. Well i should ask the prof. As Syauran ran all the way to the lab he came across a wierd pokeball, it had the letter L carved in it. so he ran faster to the lab. pr....( pant pant ) ....of please analize what pokemon this is for me, sure.... are you ok. Yeah but i also found this pokeball. I see... i will analize both of these. Ahh i found i found out, i think its a lilip. and about the pokeball i think it may get a pokemon to its strongest when caught. Well keep it Syauran. I am not gonna use it prof, since i want to train my pokemon. ok ok well here is your trainer card, and 4 others..... i forgot to give them there trainer cards so please do me a favor and give it to them. K ok i will, well here i go to search.

These people have good pokemons... well midori were do you think there at. midori use an attack to see the future and sence them. Ralts ra ra ra ra RALTS! Ralts ralt ( this way ). ok lets go. Theres one i guess you did it Midoril. Lets go meet them.

Hello are you Um...... Shelby?
    Yes I am... Why do you ask.
    Well Prof.Birch forgot to give you guys Trainer cards. so here is yours.
    Thanks.
    Hey.... Will you battle me?
    Sure. How about 2 vs 2.
    Yea. Lets do it.
    Go,Poochyena.
    Go, Zigzager. Use Covet Now. Zig Zig Zig Zag.
    No, Poochyena. Use Crunch. Poochy....ena.
    I guess i have no choice.... Use Gunk Shot and Then Take Down.
    Poochyena Fainted. Zigzager Fainted

To be Continued.
    oh And here is my trainer card so far
    pokemon Emerubphire

Last edited:

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    CHAPTER THREE-OLDALE TOWN/ROUTE 103

Keahi just entered Oldale Town and since he first spotted a pokecenter, he decided to heal his Pokemon. When he walked inside, he saw a beautiful nurse standing behind the counter so he walked up towards the counter and talked to the nurse.

"Can you heal my Pokemon please?" asked Keahi.
    "Sure thing, just give me your Pokemon and they'll be ready in a couple minutes," said the nurse.

Keahi waited and when the nurse said that his Pokemon were ready, he stepped up and grabbed his Pokemon and left the pokecenter. While he was outside of the pokecenter, he walked some more and stopped a pokemart so he walked inside to buy some Potions. He bought two of them since he only had two Pokemon and bought them with $200. He walked some more and thought he was going to battle some Pokemon trainers, but he didn't find anybody so he just looked at his cell phone and decided to go inside Route 103. While he was walking along the bushy trails, he spotted a lone Old Rod on the ground. He picked it up and decided to fish for water Pokemon.

He walked around and spotted a small lake. He reeled the fishing rod into the water and caught a Magikarp.

"Go Squirtle!" exclaimed Keahi. "Use Tackle now Squirtle!"

Squirtle ran towards the flapping Magikarp and hit it in the body. The Magikarp was weak as it could be weak again and then so Keahi threw an empty Pokeball and caught the Magikarp. He didn't know what to do now so he walked back into Oldale Town to heal his new Pokemon. When he healed his Pokemon, he checked his cell phone again and decided to walk towards Route 102.

Last edited:

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    GO! Midori.
    Come out now Cyndaquil.
    Use Confusion. Ralts ra ra RALTS!
    Before its done use flamewheel now.
    Ralts. No... Use Confusion
    Now Flame Thrower!
    Ralts.... PSYCHIC!
    RAAAAAAAAALTS.
    No. Use Lava Plume
    Ralts, NOOOOOOOO!
    Ralts Fainted

Syauran Could not believe that he lost.....
    Thanks.....For the battle...
    Hey can i have you phone Number, so we can communicate, well you know, so we can be friends.
    Thanks, i will stay here and keep training, well see ya.

( I guess i should train. )
    Later at night......
    Well lets go get a new friend Midori. Ralts ra ra ralts.
    Maybe a water pokemon, cause i dont have one midori.
    I need to buy more pokeballs, i dont want run out of pokeballs.

POKEMART
    Welcome, Welcome

Uh hi. Um can i buy about 10 pokeballs. Yes here you go, and i threw in there a Premium ball.
    K thanks.

Route 102

Um were here midori, lets get a pokemon. maybe in the pond.
    10 min later. I guess no pokemon here midori. lets go back. wait let just get my other poke balls on the tree. Ra ralts.
    Cor, Cor, Cor.
    Ralts?
    Cor....CORPHISH

CORPHISH VS MIDORI
    Corphish..Corphish.
    Ralts ra ra RAAAAAAAAALTS.
    Corphish Cor.
    Ralts Ralts.
    RAAAAAAAAAAALTS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALTS
    Corphish COOOOOOOOOOOORPHIIIIIIIIIIIIISH
    Hey Midori Got the pokeballs le..... Whaaaaaaa!
    Midori your very injured. Come Back. Go Zigzager.
    Zigzagoon!
    Corphish Cor.
    Ah Blizzard.
    Zigzag......
    Corphish phish!
    No....Surf
    Zig....Zag...Oon.
    No thats all my pokemon.
    Hey whats happening.
    The Egg is Hatching.....

Lileep Hatch from the egg.
    Lileep Use Energy Ball
    Li LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
    Corphishhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Cor...phi....sh
    Now Pokeball....
    Ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti Thing.

Lileep Hatch
    Corphish was caught
    Here is my pokemon trainer card ( Updated )
    pokemon Emerubphire

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2009
    Character Name: Saria Gender: Female
    Birth Date: January 1st
    Apperance: Saria has White as Snow hair. She has a Black and white Striped shirt on, White shorts. She also has Black shoes. She is Pale White Skin and White Eyes.
    Personality: Saria's personality is just like others, but she is very shy even with her pokemon. She is not scared easily, and when she is in school no one hangs around with her. She is a pokefanatic for ice types. When she's with a boy she likes, she's gets really nervous. She hates Grass Types and kinda likes fire pokemon.
    History: When she was 5 Both her parents died in a forest. She had to live with her grandma. She was always Sad by this accident and never wanted to talk about it. The only thing she had from them was a pokeball with a pokemon on it. she always kept it with her but never used it. when she turned 10 she was gonna get her 1 ( well actually 2 pokemon ) pokemon.

Pokemon Starter: Plusle
    Pokemon Gender: Female
    Pokemon Nickname: Fluffy

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    yea your in :P so get started

Ring Ring Ring
    Ring Ring Ring Phone call
    Ring Ring Ring.

Ok ok i will get it...( Yawn )...Who would call me at this Hour.

Syauran: Hello
    Mom: Hi Syauran your answered
    Syauran: Yea. well whats the matter.
    Mom: its time for you to get a badge Sweety.
    Syauran: k ok i will get it today....
    Mom: Also I wanted you to join Pokemon Contest.
    Syauran: WHAT!
    Mom: cmon please i always wanted someone in the family to get ribbons and badges
    Syauran:k.....I will.
    Mom: well I will be seeing you.
    Syauran: love you mom.
    Mom: love you to sweety.
    Bleep
    I cant believe this, well we better get a badge from Rustboro city. Well we should take the Subway, Quicker but cost more. ( yea theres boats trains and air planes and subways to take you to places faster )

In the Subway

3rd stop Rustboro City

well lets go to the gym. Wow cool city. well heres the map of the city. Theres the Gym lets go! I need to choose 2 pokemons to fight the gym leader. well Ralts and Corphish will be really good so........ Zigzager and Lileep, you guys will be the pokemons i will use against him.. or her. i guess i will give a call to Shelby and ask her if she knows were all the pokecontest are......................

After the call and trained alot

Lets go get the Badge.

Ring Ring Ring
    Ring Ring Ring Phone call phone call.

Syauran: hello
    Birch: hey have you finished giving the kids there trainer cards.
    Syauran: uh.........
    Birch: well?
    Syauran: i got Shelby and.....
    Birch: and?
    Syauran: And....... ( Gulp )
    Birch: And!?
    Syauran: and thats all.
    Birch: i will be able to give you there number so you know were they all are at.
    Syauran: Thanks.... Well Birch is it ok if i do something else first.
    Birch: Sure just call me When your done.
    Bleep.

Alright lets go to the Gym. Hello.......
    Hello young trainer.
    I want to challenge you.
    Ok lets fight.

Fight
    Zigzager------------------------------------------Geodude
    Covet Headbutt-------------------------Tackle Mudsport
    Blizzard Thunderbolt ----------------------Rockpolish explode

To be Continued

Last edited:

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    CHAPTER FOUR-ROUTE 102

Keahi just walked into Route 102 and when he walked along a path, he decided to call him mom and dad so he did.

"Hello mom," said Keahi.
    "Why hello son, how's it going?" asked his mom.
    "Good, I caught a Magikarp on Route 103 and now I'm just past Oldale Town," said Keahi.
    "That's good son, by the way, we're at Sootopolis city and we've met this trainer that had a Mudkip," said his mom.
    "A Mudkip, I wish I had one of those," said Keahi,
    "I hope you get one, but now you have a Squirtle and a Magikarp," said his mom.
    "Yes I do, I have a Squirtle, a Poochyena, and a Magikarp," said Keahi.
    "That's wonderful son, having three Pokemon will have a great advantage for you," said his mom.
    "Well, I was just calling in to check on you to see how you were doing, but I got to go now," said Keahi.
    "That's right son, call again some time," said his mom.

So after when Keahi talked with his mom, he spotted a pond of water nearby so he took out his fishing rod and started fishing. He waited and waited, and then suddenly, a Corphish came out of the water.

"Go Squirtle!" exclaimed Keahi.

When Squirtle came out, it was ready to attack Corphish.

"Use Tackle now Squirtle!" exclaimed Keahi.

Squirtle ran towards the Corphish head on, but the tackle attack barely phased Corphish. The Corphish used Bubble and when the bubbles popped in front of Squirtles face, the move didn't do a thing because they were both water type Pokemon.

"Use Tackle again Squirtle! exclaimed Keahi.

Squirtle ran towards the Corphis again head on. The tackle attack barely phased him again because of it's hard shell, but Corphish was weak enough to get caught so Keahi grabbed an empty Pokemon from his pocket and threw it at Corphish. He was really happy that he caught a Corphish and now he had three water type Pokemon. He was so happy that he checked the map on his cell phone and ran towards Petalburg City.

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
    Adams story:
    Chapter 2: Remembrance

Adam finally reached Oldale town. He was tired, and worn down from his journey through the night. He reached the pokemon center, finally, ans slumped onto a nearby sofa, his pokemon following close behind. He wouldn't be so tired if he'd gone in the morning, but he'd had no sleep for the past 36 hours. He felt tiredness sweeping over him, and his eylids became heavier, and heavier...

'Help! Adam! Help me! Please!' Don't leave me! NO!'

Adams snapped awake, from a terrible dream. He was in a horrible, cloudy grey place, where twilight was day, and night never came. Someone was calling to him... But who? Who needed help? Adam ran towards the shouting, never looking back, until he fell, exhausted. SOmething was behind him, and it reared up, a horrible noise... 'Adam?' Adam jumped when he heard someone say his name. 'Adam, it's me, Nurse Joy. I have your Pokedex, and your pokemon... well, they're fine!' Adam realised he was back in the Pokemon center, with his pokemon fluttering around him. 'Oh, Nurse Joy, thank you! Thank you so much!' Adam took his Pokedex and admired it's shining red coat of paint. 'If you need me, I'm just a phonecall away.' Nurse Joy smiled, and walked away. Adam saw Joy as a sort of second parent to many Trainers, and wondered what it must be like. He put his Pokedex to his belt and got up to leave, his pokemon following.

Adam stepped outside and breathed in the beautiful morning air, the taste crisp and refreshing. A few zigzagoon wandered through the town, sniffing at the ground, eating a few tiny scraps of berry. It was quiet, and no-one was around.
    'Help! Someone, please!'
    'Shut it, you little brat!'
    'Get off! Ebony! Help!
    'Hey! That hurt!'
    Adam reacted instantly to the noises. He ran and came skidding to a halt where he saw a hodded, robed man pulling a pokeball off a girl.
    'Let GO! Ariados, Tie her up!'
    The man called out to the air, and alomost instantly, an Ariados crawled out of the bushes. The girl started screaming, and started to tire. 'Hey! get off! Falcon, Feather! attack that Ariados! I'll handle this jerk!' Adam ran towards the man and tackled him in the side. The man grunted and fell over, dropping the pokeball. The girl went flying backwards, but recovered quickly. 'Ebony! Help this guy!' The girl threw the pokeball, and a Persian came out, and leaped o the strange Man. 'ARGH! Ariados, get out of here!' The man shook off the Persian and ran. He turned and looked at Adam, and a look of surprise came across his eyes, but he said nothing. 'Thank you, stranger! He would have taken away my beautiful persian if it wasn't for you! Thank you so much!' The girl skipped off, her Persian loping beside her. Adam wondered why the Man had looked at him so oddly, and tryed to place his face to memory. He couldn't remember the man at all, so he put his pokemon in their balls for rest and walked away.

Later that day, Adam had returned to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon, and was leaving the town, when he heard a raspy, deep laugh. He truned, looking for the person who had made the noise, but he saw no-one. He walked on, when he was knocked back by a strange light. The Man who had attacked the girl was in front of him, and he was grinning.
    'I know who you are. And I know what you have done.' Adam stared at the strange man. he almost looked like an evil monk, but...
    'What the hell are you on about?'
    'You know. Deep in the back of your mind, it is buried away.. And it's coming back. Which is why this is happening. And many others are going to suffer...And fight against it.'
    'What? What's happening? what have I done?'
    'You will see.'
    'Tell me what I've done!'
    'Fine. I will only say this. 'I am burning.'
    Adam let out a cry of pain as his memory returned, returning to him that horrible incident, which was locked away for so long. He fell to the floor, writhing in agony.
    'Why? Why? Why did you... Why did you make me remember?' Adam felt his memory burning through him like a fire, he felt like he was going to crumble away. The man laughed, and witha flash of light, he dissappeared.

'Help me... I am burning! I'm on fire! AAAAAAAARGH! Please!'

Adam woke up, with a Persian in his face, with a look of concern. 'Hello? Are you ok? You're not hurt at all?' Adam blinked and shook his head. What had happened?
    'Yes... I'm fine. I must have tripped.'
    'Oh! You're that person who helped me get my pokemon back. I've actually been looking for you.'
    'Why? Have I done something wrong?'
    'No, It's because I have another favour. You see, your Pokemon look really happy, and... I want you to teach me how you get them that way.'
    'Umm... Well, I suppose I let them do what they want. And I don't make them do as I wish, I try and get them to want to do what I want them to do.'
    'Oh, ok, That makes sense. by the way, here's a reward for earlier.' The girl held out a strange looking object, and Adam looked at it in bewilderment.
    'It's a Flying Charm. It's meant to be used for something, but I don't know... It has something to do with some Pokemon. there's an odd legend associated with it, but I can't remember most of it. But it said "Give it to whom has a tender heart and has his Pokemon as one with them." And you fit the bill!' Adam took the charm, and put it around his neck. 'Thank you. I will remember this.' But the girl was gone, and her Persian too. 'Oh well. Falcon,mFeather, come on out!' Adam threw their pokeballs in the air and they were released with a bright red light. Falcon immediately started fidgeting, and suddenly dashed off towards a meadow. 'FALCON! COME BACK!' Adam ran after it, when Feather flew off to see what was happening. Adam came to a grinding halt, and gasped at what he saw.

by the way, I'm outside of Oldale, if anyone wants to meet up in the RPG.

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    Sometimes this is zigzagoon and the other one geodude but sometimes they turn into pichu
    pokemon Emerubphire
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pokemon Emerubphire

Covet Headbutt---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tackle Mudsport
    Blizzard Thunderbolt---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rockpolish explosion

Use Blizzard Now! ZigZag! Super effective Critical hit.
    Geodude Use tackle now!
    Zigzager use Blizzard! Super effective Critical hit.
    Geodude Use ( Sorry i need to use this Geodude ) Explosion!

Zigzager fainted
    Geodude Fainted

Go Lillep. Ra raa ralts. Wha, o yea.....Um let me think. Ah lily..Thats your nickname and corphish.....Zang

ok Lily go
    Nose pass go...
    -------Lily------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nosepass
    pokemon Emerubphire
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    pokemon Emerubphire

Energy ball Solarbeam---------------------------------------------------Harden Earth power
    None--------None---------------------------------------------------------Lock-on Stone edge

Use Energy ball Lily. Lillly.
    Nosepass you know what to do. Stone edge. NosePASSSSS! Way Critical hit.
    Li...leep. Dont give up Lily use Energy ball. Lileep! What this is Sunny Day.... Wait now i can use Solarbeam...Use it. Lileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Critical hit, Very effective.

Nosepass Fainted.

Alright i won a badge. Li.....Li......leep.
    Congrats you won the
    pokemon Emerubphire

Well lets go and see this guy. Ad..am..Adam, wait i know this guy he is from school lets go!

At the Subway

Last stop Oldale town........

Well on my pokenav it saying he is on the pokecenter.
    lets go....

Syauran and adam talk
    Adam: well thank you for Getting me my trainer.
    Syauran well dont worry. but i need to leave to deliver the others, here is my number. see yah. or we can go together?

To be continued

my new trainer card ( updated )
    pokemon Emerubphire

Last edited:
    Years
    Soon Shelby had arrived in Petalburg City. With her victories over the past few trainers under her belt, she thought she was ready to fight the gym leader. However, when she got to the gym after healing her Pokémon, a sign on the door said that he was out for a while and wouldn't be back for a while as well. A frown found a way on Shelby's features as she read this sign. With a small sigh, she continued along the way and onto Route 104.

As she was walking along the more grassy part of the route, she spotted a Taillow sitting by along the side of the road. Shelby quickly sent out her Poochyena and had it use a tackle attack. Taillow, unsuspecting, got caught by surprise and got hit full on by the brunt of the attack. After a few more tackles and a howl attack or two, the Taillow was caught in a still pokeball.

"Alright," Shelby said happily. She carefully placed the pokeball containing the Taillow on her belt along with her other two Pokémon. Then she continued on towards the Petalburg Woods, wondering what other types of Pokémon she would encounter there. She wanted to catch possibly a Wingull, but she wasn't too sure. She had a feeling that it would come in handy against the gym leader Roxanne, where as her other Pokemon would probably easily be taken out.

(sorry it's short, but this looked fairly long on word...><;)

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    Chap 2

Vallace left home and went to PokEMon Centre . Of course Mudkip was with him . They had walked all the morning and saw many PokEMons . In dark corner of almost every street Dustoxes were hiding . In Park some Shroomishes were playing . From time to time boy meet persons he knew and usualy talk with them couple minutes . Once in a while he also saw many Swellows above buildings . Sun shone ok and it seemed like Vallace had a company .

All street long some curious Electrike was walking next to Vallace . Everytime boy had turned his head PokEMon hide . When Vallace entered PokEMon Centre Electrike entered too . Vallace could not stop looking at it . He throwed PokEBall and shouted " Mudkip ! " and then " Use Mud slap " . Red light came out of Ball and turned into Mudkip that shotted wet brown balls . Electrike even did not dodged . All covered in mud vanished inside empty ball that boy throwed on it . Ball shook twice - Electrike did not come out . Vallace grabed it and yelled " I got Electrike " .

He still was in PokECentre - he healed Mudkip and Electrike and went foward City Centre . Sootopolis City Gym and City Beach was actualy only places for Water PokEMon to train . He was walking long time . This foot trip sure was exhausting but he did not stop . When boy was in Gym he has gone in Training aera and called Mudkip and Electirke . He pulled his PokEDex and found some information about his new PokEMon . It knew Shock Wave , Tackle , Howl and Quick Attack . " Usefull " Vallace whispered . He decided to start training . He ordered Mudkip to shot Water Gun and aim to ceiling . . .

It went quite well but he knew that simple Water Gun will not impres the judges . He tough long time about Contest Moves and asked anybody for plates . Frizzby and other things like that are in Gym to train aiming . Boy told Electrike to jump into plate when it will be in range of Water Gun . Electrike seemed to understood . Vallace throwed frizzby above basin . Electrike used Quick Attack to quickly jump onto plate . - " Now Mudkip use Water Gun on frizzby " .

Many rays of shiny Water appeared when Water Gun met frizzby . Electrike tried to gain control but Water Gun was to strong . Every single bale stopped and frizzby along with Electrike fell into water . Vallace knew something like this would happen . Electrike went out of basin very happy . It shook and remove water from fur and by the way cover in it everything around . Vallace changed clothes and jumped into the basin . " It will be long day . I never though that learning combos can be so hard ! " . . . Then he shouted " Ok ! Lets do it again ! This time try to release weaker Water Gun Mudkip , alright ? " . . .

Last edited:

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
    Chapter 3:
    Two travel as one

'Thank you Syauran, I hadn't realised I had forgot my trainer card.'
    'It was no problem, The professer sent me.'
    'Oh, fair enough. So, what kind of pokemon do you have?' I have a Zigzgoon, a Ralts, and A lileep, and a Corphish. you?'
    Oh. I only have a Pidgey... Sorry, Pidgeotto, it evolved yesterday after it found a rare candy, and A Taillow. (FYI, the strange thing that happened lat time was it was evolving ;)) I'm so proud of them both, But I should catch a few more.'
    'Cool. So... do you think we could travel together?'
    'Yes, I should think so, Syauran. I owe it to you, plus I'd rather be with another person than on my own.'
    'Great, let's get moving. you'll want to go back to Rustboro and get your badge?'
    'Yes, That would be great, you have yours already, don't you?'
    'Yes, I came back on the subway. we can go back with it, it's very quick.'
    'No, I want to fly on my Pidgeotto, You want to fly with me?'
    'I've never flown before. It should be fun.'

Adam and Syauran were flying on Falcons back, as it was an exceptionally large pokemon. Adam wondered what it would be like if It was a Pidgeot, it would be massive. Feather flew alongside them easily, shrieking loudly at occasions. Adam smiled, and looked forward to it evolving into a Swellow. But he had to focus on the upcoming battle with Roxanne. Falcon knew Mud slap, so it wouldn't be hard, but if it was hit by any rock moves, it would be badly damaged. He had trained it hard, and it was ready. He should start training Feather soon as well. 'Adam, look! we're coming over Rustboro!' Syauran shouted. 'Thanks, Sy. Falcon, dive down!' Falcon took a steep nose dive towards the ground. Adam and Syauran held onto it, and it came to the ground and barely touched it as it landed. 'Thanks Falcon, lets get to the gym!'
    Syauran looked puzzled. 'Uh... and you're not gonna put it in a pokeball?'
    'No, I keep my pokemon outside most of the time.'
    'oh.'

Adam walked in front of the giant gym, and stood in front of the giant door. He walked inside, and he saw Roxanne waiting, bored. 'Are you here to challenge my gym? Oh! Syauran! it's you again. You beat me last time. I assume it's your friend battling me?'
    'Yes, Roxanne, my Name's Adam, and I'd like to Challenge you.'
    'Fine, but you'll lose. Go, Geodude!'
    'Falcon, don't let me down!'

Battle
    'Falcon, use Mud-Slap!'
    Falcon kicked up some mud on the ground. Although it was a strong, bulkt pokemon, Geodude was sent flying into the wall, and crashed to ground. Roxanne looked on, distraught. 'What? fine, Geodude, come back! Nosepass, don't fail me now!'
    Adam smiled, knowing he had her on the ropes. 'Falcon, finish this up, Mud-Slap, then, if it hasn't fainted, attack with a Gust!' Falcon kicked up som mud again, and the Nosepass slipped up, and when Falcon flew into the air and blew it away with a gust, it was clearly over. 'Excellent work Falcon! Come back!'
    ----------
    'I must train harder... I can't lose like this.'
    'Don't worry Roxanne, It's not that your bad, it's the type of the pokemonI used.'
    'Thanks Adam, but I will train harder and Syauran, I will beat you one day.'
    Syauran laughed. 'sure you would.'
    'Anyway, Adam, here is the Boulder Badge.'
    Roxanne held out the glittering badge in her hand. Adam took it out and put it in his case. 'Thank you. I hope we can battle again.'
    'I'm sure we will. Here's my number, I have yours already.'
    'Good. Go on then, go out on your journey.'
    Adam and Syauran walked outside, with Adams pokemon hovering above them. 'Where to next then, Sy?'
    Syauran took out his pokenav. 'We should get to Dewford and Battle Brawly, he uses fighting pokemon. Good for you then, eh?'
    'Yes, I suppose so. Come on, let's get to a port and get a boat to Dewford.'
    The pair walked towards the wood, when Syauran stopped. 'Why don't we fly there?'
    'Because walking's healthier. And because Falcon's probably tired.'
    'Good point.'

Soewhere else....
    'Hmm... They are travelling together... This makes things interesting.

Arcanemage

Arcanine at heart!
    Years
    Joining this rp

((Hey is it allright if I join even though I'm a little late? I'm sorry, I'm new to this Pokemon forum, and I just made a character template for this rp although if it's too late I can use it for another rp.))

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    Syauran: Well Adam you look like you need rest, just stay here and i will see you later
    Adam: K
    Syauran left and checked his pokenav.
    The closest one is in Route 102. Lets Go. Huh... Whats That.....a Guy in a red Cloak, Let me see what he is doing.
    Red Guy with Cloak: Ha ha lets Capture All this Pokemon and do Expiriments to them
    Other Guy: yea....Ha Ha Lets make Them Fire pokemon like we did with the others
    Syauran: Wait Wha..... Those guys are going to do bad stuff to those pokemon... I got to stop them. Hey if you want to get them you have to get me first.
    Guys: Ha Ha.... Lets Fight him now.
    -------------------------------------------------Fight--------------------Fire---------Fire----
    ---Midori--&---------Zang-----------------------------------------Mightyena & Crawdant
    pokemon Emerubphire
    pokemon Emerubphire
    ------------------------------------
    pokemon Emerubphire
    pokemon Emerubphire

Confusion-------Crabhammer-------------------------------------Crunch----------Surf
    Psychic----------Bubblebeam--------------------------------------Howl-------------Ice Beam
    -----------------------------------------------Double Battle--------------------------------------

Ok Use Psychic on Crawdaunt. Ralts! ( mightyena got in front of crawdaunt ) Ha... wait that hurt mightyena. Maybe cause there fire. Alright Corphish use Bubblebeam! Critical hit.

Ah no way. Use crunch and ice beam both to that ralts! Ra....lts.
    Alright use Psychic and Crabhammer.
    Mightyena fainted.
    Crawdaunt fainted.

What my Ralts is glowing.........RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......Lia. Kirlia
    Ralts evolved into Kirlia. Ah well lets leave. But we still have not captured that shiny Torchic.... Does it look like it matters now lets leave.

Well Torchic, i am glad your save.... Well see yah. or do you want to travel with us.
    Torchic!

Well torchic, i am gonna send you to the prof so he can study you, and then you will be back to normal. Well lets go and see....Ke a hi Keahi. He is also from school,
    well lets see him

Keahi: Well such a Good day, Right Squirtle.
    Squirtle: Squir tle
    Keahi: well lets go to the next city.
    Syauran: Wait......Keahi.

Keahi and syauran talked.
    Syauran well you have your trainer card, and my phone number. i need to go know. Bye

Syauran looked at his pokenav and said to himself. ( Well know to Asia. )
    Syauran looked at his newly evolved Kirlia and said. Your so great Midori.

Syauran trainer card
    pokemon Emerubphire

Last edited:

Arcanemage

Arcanine at heart!
    Years
    My character

I posted in your ooc thread also, but I wasn't sure if that was dead. I'm posting here for extra security.
    Character Name: Bruce Bradley
    Birth Date: February 2

Appearance: He has short spiky hair that is dyed red. He's about 5 feet and 9 inches so he's slightly tall for his age but he's used to getting the strange looks anyways because of his hair color. How many Pokemon trainers have red hair anyway? He always wears dark blue jeans because they're comfortable. He could care less about what's "in" or hip at the moment with the Pokemon world, because Bruce cares more about comfort then popularity. He wears a blue jacket around with him and treasures it greatly because it was given to him by his father before he left to be a Pokemon trainer. His facial features are interesting because his chin juts out a little *maybe that is why he can appear to be obstinate sometimes* and he always wears tennis shoes. He has the build of a wrestler that's tall and wiry and he can run as fast as any track runner in Pallet Town.

Personality: Bruce is a very compassionate guy to everyone he meets. He's willing to put his own time or fancies on the line if someone else is in trouble so that they can have an easier life and not have to suffer. Yet he's not without his faults. All too often, Bruce is stubborn and arrogant about his abilities as a former wrestler and track runner. He's determined at any cost to be the best Pokemon trainer out in the entire region and eventually the entire world. He could care less about making friends with Pokemon, he wants to own them and collect them. Friendship comes second to him sometimes.

He can also be cold and mean to people sometimes because he's a very determined guy. To him, if you get in his way he will find a way to either get around you or he will shove you out of the way. His friends and family have confronted him on this before and he feels guilty about it and is trying to work to prevent it from happening again. He promised his dad that he would set the needs of others before his own needs because that's what a true Pokemon trainer should be all about, not selfish gain.

His attitudes fluctuates though, and at times he weeps for Pokemon out there that have no one to care for them, so occasionally his better side comes out and that's what he's working on developing in his life. He's always searching for answers to life's hard questions like "Why am I here?" "What's my purpose on this earth?" And he's been unable to find them at his home or school, and maybe he'll find them on his Pokemon adventures.

History: He was born and raised in Pallet town, and he was very active in his community. He helped out in the local elections, and always supported one candidate or another, as well as keeping good marks. He was a wrestler and a track runner and made it to nationals in wrestling, although he was more of runner for the fun of it. He had 1 sister who cared more about cooking than Pokemon so she stayed home while he set out on adventures.

She had a couple Pokemon of her own to help her cook, but she was never serious about it at all like Bruce was. His mom and dad were great parents to him, and they often went to do family stuff like together like watch movies, or go skiing. That was one of the reasons why Bruce has the resilience to fight off evil in the world and he would not be the same guy if his parents hadn't helped him.
    Pokemon Starter: Beldum
    Pokemon Gender: Male
    Pokemon Nickname: Taurano

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back