• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Emerubphire

What Redion should we be on next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
Years
  • Sorry If I was supposed to post my SU in the OCC thread, I'll do that right after.

Character Name: Jack

Birth Date: June 10, 1991

Apperance: Jack has white skin, with a small tint of tan, making it very fair skin. He has long dirty blond hair that comes down and covers a large portion of his face. He is usually dressed in a pair of light navy blue jeans, with small natural made tears on the bottom, and he wears a nice long black T shirt, which he rolls up when the weather in the region is hot. And when the weather is cold, he puts on and old worn brown jacket, with two small pockets on both sides. He wers a small gray belt, to hold some items, and any pokeballs, he has on hand. He also has a tan camoflouge backpack, with numerious pockets on the sides, and front, making it hard to find things.

Personality: Jack's personallity is very hard to describe, but one thing is very sure, he is reckless. Ounce an idea into his mind, he will never stop until whatever goal he set is fufilled, nomatter what obsticle lays in his path. He has always been that way ever since he was born, and many of the people he has meet admire him for it. Jack is a very optimistic person, and can see the bright side of almost any situation, which alowes him to make a lot of other people happy, by cheering them up. He is also very kind, and takes pride in anything that he does in his life. He is also very responsible, which helps him because it made mature faster then others. He thinks carefully about each situation, to determine the best course of action to take.

History: Jack was born in Pewter City in the pokemon region of Kanto. He and his family lived there for all their lives, and all very very good with pokemon, and were all skilled battlers. All of his brothers, and sisters did leave eventually though. All to start journeys of their own in diffrent regions. one by one his family grew smaller and many moved to fiffrent parts of the pokemon world. eventually, Jack decided it was time to start a pokemon journey of his own.

Pokemon Starter: Bagon

Pokemon Gender: Male

Pokemon Nickname: N/A

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • CHAPTER FIVE-PETALBURG CITY

Keahi walked inside of the Petalburg and right away, he saw pokecenter so he walked inside and told the beautiful nurse to heal his Pokemon. The nurse healed his Pokemon and when they were done, he grabbed them and walked outside of the pokecenter. He walked some more and spotted a pokemart, he stopped for a minute or two and saw Pokemon gym, so he ignored the pokemart and went directly to the gym. He was just outside of the gym so he opened the door and saw a man standing there.

"Are you here to battle me?" asked the man.
    "Yes I am here to battle you," said Keahi.
    "Let me see four of your badges then," said the man.
    "Four badges, I don't have any," said Keahi.
    "Don't have any, so your a new person in the region then?" asked the man.
    "Yes I am a new person, I mom and dad came here to study the new kinds of water Pokemon," said Keahi.
    "Study water Pokemon, that's nice to hear, so did you come here for a lesson?" asked the man.
    "Sure, what are you going to teach me?" asked Keahi.
    "I'm going to teach you how this Pokemon gym works," said the man.
    "Okay, how does it work?" asked Keahi.
    "I'll show you, take out one of your Pokemon and I'll take out one of mine," said the man.
    "Cool, so it's a teaching lesson on how to battle?" asked Keahi.
    "Yes, it's a lesson on how to battle," said the man.

So Keahi took out Squirtle and the man took out Slakoth.

"Okay Slakoth, use Scratch now!" exclaimed the man.
    "Okay now Squirtle, use Scratch!" exclaimed Keahi.

Slakoth slowly got up off of the ground and when the Slakoth got up slowly, Squirtle quickly ran towards it and slammed it against the wall.

"Wow, you a good Pokemon trainer," said the man.
    "Thanks sir," said Keahi.
    "Okay, now I'm going to take out Spinda," said the man.

The man took out Spinda and it made Squirtle confused, but it shook its head and paid attention.

"Okay Spinda, use Uproar now!" exclaimed the man.
    "Use Tackle now Squirtle!" exclaimed Keahi.

The Spinda opened its mouth wide open and while it was doing it, Squirtle was running towards it. Squirtle was still running and then when Squirtle was near the Spinda, the Spinda roared so loud, that it hurted both the mans and Keahis' ears. Squirtle came back to Keahi, got on him and closed his ears for him.

"That is called an Uproar attack, it can be used five times in a battle, but the Pokemon that uses it will fall asleep really quickly," said the man.
    "I see, thanks to Squirtle covering my ears, I would have been def by now," said Keahi.
    "Oh yes you will, now I'm going to stop there so I would let your own Pokemon adventure continue again," said the man.

Keahi waved at the man and walked outside of the gym. He was back outside and saw another direction so he grabbed his cell phone out of his pocket and checked it. He had a text message from Professor Birch. It said, "How's it going with your Pokemon, I hope you close to having your first badge, by the way this is my number so if you want to talk to me about anything, I'll help you out." The message the professor left him was a helpful tip so he closed it and saw that the next route was Route 104.

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
    Years
  • Jack walked off of the boat that brought him to this new region, with high hopes of getting a nice pokemon to begin his pokemon journey. he had read many books before coming here and knew exactly which ones he was going to choose, to be a succsesfull trainer in this new region of Hoenn. His mother and father came off the boat just as he did, and were just as imazed.

"Why isn't this a plesant town, and It's so quiet" Said his mother as she looked over at the small town called Little Root.

"Alright, Jack go unpack your bags at our new home, and meet us there later, your mom and I will be there shortly" Said his Father

Jack raced accross the beach were the ship had docked all the way into the center of town, and then to his house, and nearly lost all of his luggage on the way there. He stoped at the front door to open it with tips of his fingers. Then walked into the living room, and set them down next to a couch. There were a bunch of machoke that filled the room, carrying boxes of stuff from back home, that we couldn't carry ourselves. Aftera quick glance at the large body builder pokemon, Jack headed upstairs. He noticed that the movers had already finished with his room, everything was already there. He checked his PC and looked through some mail that his friends had sent him back in Kanto, then headed outside to find the pokemon lab of professor Birch, a pokemon professor who lived in this very town.

He opened the door of the pokemon lab forcefully, and steped inside. Ignoring the numerous machines, and equipment inside the pokemon lab, he walked all they way to the end to find a large man sitting by a table writing down what seemed to be notes about pokemon evolution. Jack slowy approced the man from behind, wondering if it was the professor Birch everyone talked about, he tapped the back of the man's shoulder lightly.

"Why hello there young boy, what do you need" Said the man

"Are you proffesor Birch, because I just moved to this town, and I'm looking to get my first pokemon"

"Why yes I am, how very nice to meet you young man, but I'm afraid most of the pokemon I had were already given to trainers that passed by here. But I can give you this Bagon, I captured it while studying diffrent kinds of pokemon at Metor Falls, and hear take this Pokedex"

pokemon Emerubphire

Bagon the Rock Head Pokemon, dreaming one day of flying, it practices by leaping off cliffs everyday

"Wow sure, thanks professor, this is a big honor" Alright let's go Bagon, said Jack as the pokemon was releashed from It's pokeball.

"Bagggon"

"Come on Bagon, I got to show you to my parents, then we will get going on our pokemon adventure, and take the pokemon gym challange"

Then Jack recklessly charged out the door to his house, were his parents were waiting for him, outside the front door.

"Mom, Dad, I got my first pokemon, It's a Bagon, I really would like to chat, but me and Bagon, have a long journey ahead of us, so we have to get going"

"Alright, but here take this Poke Nav, so you can call us in case of an emergency, or you just want to say hello" Said his mother

"Alright I wont let you guys down" And with that Jack stormed off to Route 101

Last edited:

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • CHAPTER SIX-ROUTE 104

Keahi walked along the trail of Route 104 and heard something inside the deep grass nearby so he checked it out and spotted a Zigzagoon. He saw it just sitting there so he grabbed out Squirtle to attack it.

Squirtle ran towards the Zigzagoon and when they smashed against each other, Squirtle was so strong, that it nearly fainted the Zigzagoon, so Keahi grabbed an empty pokeball and threw it at the Zigzagoon and caught it. He was so happy that he was able to catch another Pokemon for his collection and when he was still walking along the trail, he spotted a beach nearby so he walked over to the beach. He took off his shirt and took off his pants. He was releived that he had his gym shorts underneath because he didn't want to go to jail. He sent out his Pokemon and when he went out to the deep end, his other Pokemon were afraid and lonely so he and his water Pokemon swum back to the shallow part of the beach and him and his Pokemon had a good time togther.

Keahi looked at the time and it was getting dark out so he put back his beloved Pokemon back into their pokeballs and got dressed to continue his journey. He checked his phone and saw that a forest was coming up so he was nervous, but yet happy to continue his journey walking through a forest.

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
    Years
  • OCC: I didn't realize how far away I was !

Jack wandered through the tall grass of route 101, desperatly searching for a pokemon to battle. He continued to search only looking up to navigate his way around trees and other things that might block his path. He suddenly saw some thing rustling in the tall grass just a few feet in front of him. Jack gripped his poke belt, ready for battle as a wild Poochyena jumped up out of the grass with amazing speed, and charged at Jack, who also read the pokedex data.
    pokemon Emerubphire

Poochyena The Bite Pokemon, A pokemon with a persistent nature, it chases It's chosen prey until the prey becomes exausted

As the wild poochyena jumped out from the tall grass, Jack was ready, he tossed out his pokeball, and after a large flash his Bagon appeared, just in time. Poochyena continued to charge Bagon and then jumped, atempting to hit it with a headbutt. Bagon had dodged just in time to make it out of the way.

"Bagon use your scratch attack" Said Jack as Bagon turned around to counter the wild poochyena.

Bagon lunged at the defensless poochyena, and hit it with scratch attack, Bagon continued this about three times until poochyena shook him off. Poochyena charged back ignoring the scrathes it had recived with incredible stanima, Just like the pokedex said it would. Then Bagon, leaped to the side of poochyena.

"Bagon, finish this up with your bite attack" Said Jack

Bagon, charged, and bit the wild poochyena. Catching it off guard, it fell to the ground almost fainted.

"Now go Pokeball" Said Jack as he tossed on of his pokeballs up into the air, and it landed atop the wild poochyena.

The light flashed, and poochyena was inside the pokeball. after two or three times of the poochyena struggling to get free of the pokeball, it clicked, and stoped moving.

"Alright I caught a Poochyena" Said Jack with excitement.

He put Bagon back in It's pokeball, the headed off of route 101 into the town of Oldale.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • CHAPTER SEVEN-PETALBURG WOODS

Keahi walked inside the forest and saw alot of trees surrounding him and they were in bunches seperated around so he knew that it wasn't going to be a maze. He decided to walk around for a while and then when he was walking around, he saw something moving really slowly neaby a tree so he checked to see what it was and it was a Wurmple. He decided to watch it for a couple of minutes and then when he got bored of watching it he sent out Squirtle to attack it.

Squirtle knew that he was stronger then before so he slightly knocked it off of its feet. The Wurmple didn't have a chance of attacking and so Keahi grabbed his last pokeball from his bag and threw it at the Wurmple. He was happy as ever can be because he caught six Pokemon and he was almost to get his first Pokemon gym badge. He walked around some more and spotted a guy with a blue hoodie and black pants so he walked up to him.

"Hello there sir," said Keahi.
    "Who are you, what are you doing here?" asked the man.
    "I'm here to catch Pokemon so I can get my first gym badge," said Keahi.
    "Catch Pokemon and collect a badge, what kind of Pokemon you got?" asked the man.
    "I got three water Pokemon, a normal type Pokemon, a dark type Pokemon, and a bug type Pokemon," said Keahi.
    "Water type Pokemon you said right, do you want to join me?" asked the man.
    "What for, what are you doing?" asked Keahi.
    "I'm eliminating all fire type Pokemon from this region and I want you to stop them with me and my leader," said the man.
    "I love to, I'm a hige water type Pokemon fan and my mom and dad are studying the new water type Pokemon here," said Keahi.
    "That's great, I'll tell you what, I'm going to give you my cell number and you can call me whenever you are ready to eliminate the fire type Pokemon," said the man.
    "Okay, do I get any cool clothes like you?" asked Keahi.
    "Yes you can, some clothes are in the bag I left here, so you can exchange clothes if you want," said the man.
    "Cool, what's your name anyways?" asked Keahi.
    "My name is Aaron and I'm a grunt, but I really want to become a more of a leader," said the man.
    "Well I'll change and I'll be on my way," said Keahi.
    "Okay then, I'm in a hurry so I'll call you," said Aaron.

Keahi was happy that he was helping out Aaron by eliminating all fire type Pokemon from the region and then so he checked his phone and when he checked, he was happy because the gym was just up ahead.

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    While Syauran was gonna go to the prof and to see asia, he meet Vallace,

Vallace: Well lets go.
    Syauran: hey your vallace right.

They talked.

Well here is your trainer card.
    Vallace: thanks

Back to going to asia.

Asia: What a good day.
    Syauran: Asia here is your trainer card, Sorry i have been doing alot of stuff.
    Asia: k thanks

They talked.

Back to the road to the prof.
    Well, prof this pokemon was not shiny, but then it turned shiny right if front of my eyes.
    oh well let me see this, you can go.
    Oh yea and i finished giving the kids there pokemon.
    Great, now your free.
    Thanks.

Mom, I am home.
    Dear, Let me see your new Badge.
    Here Have a look.

Later that night

Ahhhhh.....Midori, can you sleep,Kirlia lia.
    me neither. Lets go outside and Take a walk........
    ......Outside

Ha....What pokemon should we steal? Well since we lost that torchic lets get something with alot more value. Yeah but what, Wait hide someone is coming.

Well Midori, Look at the Night Sky.
    That one, that pokemon, We should get it , ok lets use Flare Ball. OK Flare Ball! ( Flare ball and leaf ball ( the pokeball with l carved in it ) are able to steal other peoples pokemon )
    Wha.... Hey give me back my Kirlia you robbers.
    Ha Ha If you want it you need to beat us. Go
    ------------------------------------------------Fight---------------------Fire---------Fire--------
    -----Zang------------Zigzager--------------------------------------Medichan----Wailord
    pokemon Emerubphire
    pokemon Emerubphire
    -------------------Vs---------------
    pokemon Emerubphire
    pokemon Emerubphire

Crabhammer--Covet------------------------------------------------Megakick------Blizzard
    Surf------------HeadButt--------------------------------------------Megapunch-----Surf

HaHa..We Fulde ( sry can spell but i mean trick ) you. Fo flare ball. Ha now all we need is to put them on flare Crate and they will be fire pokemon.

no!
    Zang was Stolen
    Zigzager was Stolen.

To Be Continued.

Trainer card
    pokemon Emerubphire

Arcanemage

Arcanine at heart!
    Years
  • My first post

Bruce was tidilated beyond belief to finally get off of the boat. He had always hated long journeys and the repercussions that came along with them....sea sickness. How terrible, he had been up all night trying not to vomit over his bed while he patted a wet, warm rag on top of his head. Now however, he was feeling fine. He had gotten his sea legs (unfortunately they came just before the landing) and he was enjoying the atmosphere.

He was going to be the greatest Pokemon trainer, and if he met a couple of cute girls on the way well; they were an added bonus.

"Thank you for your journey on the HMS Daunting and we expect to see you again sometime. Make sure to show your other half ticket to the guard before you leave."

Said the main captain to all aboard officially and with great enthusiasm.

Bruce fumbled for his tickets and after searching for a nervous 10 minutes he found it. "Phew that was a close one!" Thought Bruce as he handed the ticket to the coast guard and was let off the ship. "They sure have stepped up security ever since the pirates last attacked their ship. I hope the rest of the villagers in this region aren't so cautious."

Bruce thought as he surveyed his area around him and headed towards what appeared to be the nearest Pokemon laboratory where he could meet the head professor. When he reached the big, white, rectangular building he pushed open the door and to his suprise and frustration it was locked! "Anyone in there?"

Asked Bruce as he pounded on the door with an air of annoyance about him. Just as he was turning to go a bearded professor appeared. "You must be professor Birch, my pleasure sir." Said Bruce as he offered his hand to the skilled Pokemon professor. The proffessor was a bit taken aback by his gesture of politeness and responded in kind. "Well thank you young man, and I'll just have to get you suited up with a new Pokemon and a Pokedex as soon as possible, how's that sound?"

"That would be great sir." Said Bruce as an elated feeling came upon him. The Professor turned around after a bit of rummaging through papers and stacks and came up holding a Pokedex. "Please do not lose this under any circumstance. This has taken me forever to find and manage so be a big boy and don't lose it." Said the mature scholar.

Bruce hated it when people talked to him like a stupid child with water still behind his ears, but he would endure it for now and he nodded politely as the proffessor pulled out a Poke'ball from a drawer and gave it to him. "This is your starter Pokemon, and it's name is Beldum."

Said the professor as the data registered in his Pokedex and gave factual information about the new Pokemon that he had acquired. "Treat it well and he will become a life long partner. Treat it poorly and you will wish you had never gotten him in the first place. Would you like to give a nickname to it?" He asked as he handed everything over and smiled at Bruce.

"Yes I'll call it Taurano. Thank you for your time sir and I promise I will come back to you one day as a Pokemon champion! Good day sir to you, and may your life be blessed!" He said as he exited and pumped his fists in the air. "I got myself a Pokemon now, and the real adventures are beginning! He shouted in great excitement.

((Yay my first post. I hope I'm not too long-winded.))

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • CHAPTER EIGHT-RUSTBORO CITY

Keahi was glad that he made it to Rustboro City once he made it out of the forest and the last of Route 104. He decided to heal his Pokemon, but first he saw a pokemart so he walked inside it and looked around.

"Are you going to steal anything are you sir?" asked the store clerk.
    "What do you mean by stealing, I don't steal," said Keahi.
    "Well you're on of the Leafear members," said the store clerk.
    "Yes I am, but I'm not going to steal your items," said Keahi.
    "Okay, but make sure those hands are off of the items when you're done," said the store clerk.

Keahi bought some potions for his Pokemon and then when he walked outside of the pokemart, he decided to go straight to the Pokemon gym, so he grabbed a potion out of his bag and sprayed each and everyone of his Pokemon so they where fully healed. He felt better so he walked up towards the Pokemon gym and walked inside. He saw the Pokemon gym leader standing there, looking at him so he walked some more.

"Are you here to battle me?" asked the gym leader.
    "Yes I am here to battle you," said Keahi.
    "Okay then, let's begin," said the gym leader.

Keahi sent out his Squirtle and the gym leader sent out her Geodude.

"Use Water Gun Squirtle!" exclaimed Keahi.
    "Use Rock Throw Geodude!" exclaimed the gym leader.

Squirtle squirted water at Geodude and Geodude threw a rock at Squirtle. They were both hurt, but Geodude was hurt more.

"Use Water Gun again Squirtle!" exclaimed Keahi.
    "Use Rock Throw again Geodude!" exclaimed the gym leader.

Squirtle squirted water at Geodude again and Geodude threw a rock at Squirtle again. They were both hurt, but Geodude fainted. Squirtle wanted to stay and fight so Keahi let it do so. The gym leader sent out Nosepass.

"Use Water Gun again Squirtle!" exclaimed Keahi.
    "Use Rock Throw Nosepass!" exclaimed the gym leader.

Squirtle squirted water at the Nosepass and the Nosepass threw a rock at Squirtle. They both were hurt, but Nosepass was hurt more.

"Use Water Gun one more time Squirtle!" exclaimed Keahi.
    "Use Rock Throw again Nosepass!" exclaimed the gym leader.

Squirtle squirted water at the Nosepass again and the Nosepass threw a rock at Squirtle again. They both were hurt, but Nosepass was fainted. Keahi won the battle and he won the badge, he shook hands with the gym leader and walked outside, but before he walked outside, his Squirtle evolved into a Wartortle. When he was outside of the gym, he saw his friend Aaron and a women.

"Hello there Aaron," said Keahi.
    "Hello, I see that you beat the gym leader," said Aaron.
    "Yes I did win the badge, who's your girlfriend here?" asked Keahi.
    "I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his leader Sakura," said the girl.
    "I didn't know that," said Keahi. "You should get a girlfriend Aaron."
    "I won't be his girlfriend ever, he's a stealer, I don't date stealers," said Sakura.
    "Okay, why are you in front of my way then?" asked Keahi.
    "We are you to take you to Syauran, a friend of yours when you met in Little Root Town," said Sakura.
    "Okay, why do I need to go?" asked Keahi.
    "We have to take you to him because our rival Team Lanturn stole his Pokemon," said Sakura.
    "Okay, I'm just wearing these green clothes of yours because my good friend Aaron here told me that I wanted to join, but you haven't recruited me yet so it sucks for him," said Keahi.
    "Okay then, here's the key to Team Leafear's base and our leaf ball," said Sakura.
    "What are leaf balls?" asked Keahi.
    "They are pokeballs that have a grass type Pokemon logo on it and it can change a Pokemon type into grass type and the original type," said Sakura. "Aaron, let's go now."
    "I don't want to go with you, I want to stay here with him, our ally," said Aaron.
    "If you come with me, you are going to become 2nd in command and Keahi here will become 3rd in command," said Sakura.
    "You better go Aaron, you always wanted to become a leader," said Keahi.
    "I will come with you Sakura," said Aaron.
    "Good now, Keahi, you stay safe and use that ball wisely," said Sakura.

Both Sakura and Aaron leave the area and Keahi was happy that he got 3rd in command. He was also confused because he didn't get recruited the the team officially so he checked his cell and saw that the next city is Dewford and it was located south so he walked back towards Petalburg Forest.

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    Syauran ran and ran, but had to stop for rest as team lantern left.

N...o, Why, said Syauran
    Syauran! Screamed the leader Sakura
    pokemon Emerubphire

Huh, who is that, A fling Tropious is calling me?
    The leader jumped of Tropious as he was still fling and landed on her feet.
    Come with us, we will explain you all in the way. Come Tropious.

Syauran went on board tropious and flew high speed. Wow this is faster the pidgeoto.

Well basically we want to get rid of team lantern. oh ok i get it now, and they are in lavaridge town right, yea. Here have this cloak. k thanks. you are now an official member of leafear.

So here we are, lets go in this cavern.
    Ha ha here are the pokemons we caught. Thank you know here in this machine we will make them fire.
    STOP RIGHT THERE! screamed Sakura.
    Go Leafear! Leafeon
    YOU again! Go Lantern. Flareon
    Use Hipnosis Now
    And then dreameater!
    Ahh Wake Up.....Wake up LANTERN.
    Hah Use Leaf blade
    WAKE UP! Lantern woke up
    Hah, Now Use FLAMETHROWER! FLAREON!
    No use dig and dodge it.
    Dangit.
    Go troop Daidalus
    Go Syauran

lily Go and kick his but
    Go Geodude.
    Use Leech seed. Lileep
    Ahh no use Rollout.
    Lily Use vine whip nonstop!
    No Geodude.
    Geodude Fainted. Yes! i beat you

Syauran get you pokemon and leave with Aaron.
    Are you Aaron?
    Yup,
    Sakura said we need to go to The leafear base,
    oh Well Tropious lets go!

We ended up back at Little root town. well here we are our base.
    through this cave
    yup,
    Alright, i will come here tommorow right now, i am exhauseted i need to go to sleep, right Midori, MIDORI!

After all that excitement, Syaurans mom put him on the air plane to dewford city.

Well here we are to the Gym!

Go Zigzager, go and find an item.
    Wha its a Linone, well zigzager i will call you know Lionzagger.
    well lets go. to the gym.

Are you my next Challenger?
    Yes i am, ok lets fight.

Ok i will use.... Wah? whats this pokeball? What is it, Go! Eevee. What an eevee, with a note attached to it, use this pokemon and train it with this foss rock equiped with it.

ok Go Midori. Midori.
    Go Machamp
    Use Psichich. Mido.....RI. Critical hit, super effective
    Machamp fainted.
    Wow Midori your stronger

GO Makuhita!
    Use Future Sight.
    Makuhita use Mach punch.
    Know Future sight.
    Makuhita fainted.

congratulations you one the
    pokemon Emerubphire

to be continued

Last edited:

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • Chapter 4:
    Splitting Hairs

'So, you want to join team Lantern, Child?'
    'Yes, I believe that it will give me greater power.'
    'So, what is your full name, and what pokemon do you use?'
    'Hm. My name is Adam Conrad Amaranthine, and I use flying pokemon.'

Adam secretly smiled to himself. He was becoming a member of Team Lantern, and it wasn't hard at all. For all his friends knew, he could still be a normal person, a citizen, a trainer. He was much more. He was incredibly good at flying Falcon, his Pidgeotto, and feather was going to hopefully evolve soon. These were what made him strong and eligible for entry. But what Syauran and the rest of them didn't know was that Adam was a member of a group of spies. The KSIS (Kanto Secret Intelligence Service) had recruited him and a few other people from Kanto because of their aptitude in recent battles. It was Roxanne who had told them about him, and as he was from Kanto, he was eligible for entry. ( I have made a sprite of my character. It should be at the bottom.) He was already trained in Martial Arts, so skipped two years of his training.

Two hours later, Adam was walking down a narrow alleyway with another recruit to Team Lantern. 'So, you're Adam?'
    'Yes, who are you?'
    'My name's Brett Cissell. I train Fire type pokemon. I hear you're the best person around at riding a Flying pokemon?'
    So, news does travel quickly in this group. How did you know?'
    'We have a good communication sector. All of our recruits are registered in it with full details on when they joined, what they do, whether they're in for a promotion... But once you rank up enough you're taken out of that database and put into a different one.'
    'How do you know this?'
    'My Dad's a high ranking member, I'm not sure how high, though.'
    'OK. Well, I've some work to do. Oh, and another thing...'
    'What?'
    'Stay away from the commmunications room.' With this, flicked his wrist and punched the man in the temple. he fell to the ground, unconscious, and Adam walked away. He needed to get into the communications room and steal the data, then plant the detonater. He found the communications room, but it was guarded by two Machoke. 'I always wondered whether I would need this...' Adam took out a wind-up Pikachu and placed it on the floor. He set it off and the Machoke ran after it, eager for something to do. Adam walked into the communications room and found a scientist at a desk.
    'Who are you? This room is off limits!' The scientist took out a pokeball and threw it into the air. 'Medicham, see this intruder out!' A medicham came out and leaped up at Adam, who instinctively threw himself to the side. ' Feather, I need help!' He threw his own pokeball and A taillow appeared, ready for battle. it flew towards the Medicham, attacking it and flying around and making it dizzy. Eventually, the Medicham fell and fainted on the ground, due to the amount of wounds it had taken. 'Damn! I don't know who you are, but I can find out!' The scientist ran over to a computer and started tapping at the keyboard, when he was hit by Feather. He collapsed onto the ground, and Feather started chirping happily. 'Good work, Feather, you should be evolving soon.' Adam walked over to the computer and took out a Hacker device from his pocket. He inserted into the computer and it started whirring. Adam checked the data was all there and planted a Detonator. 'Now Feather, run!' Adam and his Taillow ran and burst out of the door, catching another member of Team Lantern and knocking him out cold. Adam heard a loud Bang, and made for the exit. 'You there, stop!' A man stood in his way, and he had no way of stopping Adam. Adam jumped up and delivered an Axekick onto the mans head, and he fell to the floor, dazed. 'Falcon, fly me out of here!' Adam threw his pokeball out of the window, and he jumped onto his waiting Pidgeotto. Suddenly, a pokemon flew out of the window, and Adam started shouting. 'Feather, hurry! help free the trapped pokmeon!' Adam flew back and Feather started breaking open the cages and taking the smaller pokemon on it's back. suddenly, a Mochoke came back and attacked feather, so it flew into the air and strted pecking it vicously. The Machoke ran away with a cry, and Feather turned white and grew larger. It was evolving.

'Are all of the pokemon out, Adam?'
    'Yes dir, all of them have been taken to safety.'
    The giant building had burned down, and the pokemon had all been taken away and returned to their habitats. Feather had evolved into a Swellow, and Adam was just about to take a flight on it's back. 'Ok Feather, go as fast as you can, we need to get out of here!'
    Feather let out a mighty shriek and Flew into the air, and sped off into the horizon. Adam couldn't believe how fast he was going he took out his Spying tool for testing speeds, and found he was travelling at 200 MPH! 'Excellent work Feather, if we carry on like this, we can investigate Leafear in no time! I hear Syauran joined them recently too, from another spy who has infiltrated them! To Littleroot!'

To be continued.

Last edited:

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    here is the sprite from syauran
    pokemon Emerubphire

1st one is when he is with Team Leafear 2nd is normal and last one is when he is older.

Ahh yes 2 badges and all my pokemon.hmmm well maybe i should go to get a good pokemon
    how about that weird cloud pokemon. A swablu alright. Go Zang. Use Surf
    Swab...l
    Swablu!
    Use ice beam. Corphish!
    Go pokeball.
    ding ding ding Thing.
    alright, know lets go to the base
    Swablu Lets Go!

Back at little root town
    Sakura: well well look who we have here, If it isn't Keahi, Well here have this pokemon.
    Keahi: thanks, what is it
    Sakura: an Eevee. Well see yah
    Keahi: Go Eevee. Theres a note
    NOTE: Use this stone to eevee when its ready to evolve.

Syauran: well here we are,
    Aaron: hey
    Syauran: what do we do here.
    Aaron: well you can talk with your friends if there here,
    Syauran: but there not here so what do i do
    Aaron: well here have this Leafear ball, use it wisely you only have one, or if you wanna buy another one, no thanks.

Last edited:

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • CHAPTER NINE-ROUTE 105

Keahi just got out of the Petalburg Woods and saw a house just right next to the ocean so he walked inside of the house and saw an old man with a Wingull.

"How's it going old man?" asked Keahi.
    "I'm doing great, how about yourself?" asked the old man.
    "I'm great, do you have a transport to Dewford City?" asked Keahi.
    "Yes I do, but the engine blew up," said the old man.
    "Okay then, thank you," said Keahi.

Keahi walked back outside of the house and decided which Pokemon he should ride on towards Dewford City so he took out his Wartortle and made it go into the water. He jumped on Wartortle and it started swimming towards Dewford City. The water was really fine to touch while Wartortle was swimming away. Wartortle swam really fast and quick and then when it was heading towards a blue looking rock, He made Wartortle stop and then when the blue rock looking thing appeared, it was a Tentacool.

"Use Bite Wartortle!" exclaimed Keahi.

Wartortle swum fast towards Tentacool while it was swimming fast at Wartortle. Wartortle jumped in the air and bit Tentacool. The Tentacool wrapped its tentacles around Wartortle and it dove underwater, trying to drowned Wartortle. Warrtortle didn't know what to do because Keahi wasn't underwater with it, so Wartortle tried to do everything he could and when it bit one of the Tentacools tentacles, the Tentacool swam away. Wartortle swam back up and when it did, he grabbed the shell of Wartortle and it swam towards Dewford City again. Wartortle was swimming so fast that Keahi saw the beach of Dewford City. Wartortle swam faster and faster and then suddenly, a huge wave came from behind and pushed both Keahi and Wartortle towards the beach of Dewford.

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    Well Swablu lets go to slateport city cause mom wants me to join the pokemon contest. Lets go.

Alright if you want to join put your name here and pokemon

Syauran:-------Dim:--------Nad:-----------Rusle:
    Kirlia-----------Plusle-------Corphish-------Geodude
    Psychic---------Thunder-----Surf----------Rocksmash
    Confusion----Helpinghand---Bubble--------Rock throw
    Night ball----Quick attack----Icebeam-------Strenght
    Hipnosis----None------------Waterfall-------Rockclimb

Ok People Lets See First

Syauran and Midori vs Dim And Plus

Use Hipnosis now, Kirlia
    Plus...ZZZZ
    Now Night Ball and use Psychic to control it. Kirlia

Very Good---Remarkable------That was beutifull
    Judge1---------Judge2----------Nurse joy
    The winner Syauran and Midori

Nad vs Rusle.

Nad wins

Ok People Lets See the last match

Syauran and Midori vs Nad And Phish

Use Confusion and control him now, Kirlia
    Cor Cor Cor Cor Cor Phish, Cor Cor Cor Cor Cor Phish

Now Night Ball all around you and make him hit you!

Very Good---Remarkable------That was beutifull
    Judge1---------Judge2----------Nurse joy

The winner of this Contest is.....Syauran and midori!

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • CHAPTER TEN-DEWFORD TOWN

Keahi and Wartortle just got off of the sand from a huge wave from the ocean. Keahi left Wartortle out of its pokeball because he checked his cell and Slateport was coming up after his battle with the gym leader. He walked into the town and saw nothing but a pokecenter and the Pokemon gym. He walked inside the pokecenter to heal his Pokemon including Wartortle. When his Pokemon was done healing, he grabbed them and walked outside. He saw Aaron was here in front of him so he started to talk to him.

"Hello there Aaron," said Keahi.
    "Hello there Keahi, I want to give you this for a prize from Sakura," said Aaron.
    "Cool, what's the Pokemon?" asked Keahi.
    "It's a Eevee and here is a water stone so you can evolve Eevee," said Aaron.
    "Sweet, thanks for the water stone and the Eevee," said Keahi.

Aaron walked away and Keahi walked towards the gym. He was just outside the gym so he walked inside and saw the gym leader waiting for him.

"Are you here to challenge me?" asked the gym leader.
    "Yes I am here to challenge you," said Keahi.
    "Okay then, let the battle begin," said the gym leader.

Wartortle came running by Keahi so it wanted to battle and the gym leader sent out Machop.

"Use Bite Wartortle!" exclaimed Keahi.
    "Use Karate Chop Machop!" exclaimed the gym leader.

Wartortle ran towards the Machop while it ran towards Wartortle with its fist in the air. Wartortle bit Machop and Machop chopped Wartortle and they were both hurt.

"Use Bite again Wartortle!" exclaimed Keahi.
    "Use Karate again Machop!" exclaimed the gym leader.

Wartortle ran towards the Machop again while Machop ran towards Wartortle with its fist in the air again. Wartortle bit Machop again and Machop chopped Wartortle again and they were both hurt again.

"Use Karate again Machop!" exclaimed the gym leader.

Wartortle ran towards the Machop again while Machop ran towards Wartortle with its fist in the air again. Wartortle bit Machop again and Machop chopped Wartortle again and they were both hurt again. Machop was fainted and the gym leader sent out Meditite.

"Use Confusion Meditite!" exclaimed the gym leader.

Wartortle ran towards the Meditite while Meditite sat there trying to make Wartortle float in the air with its palms held shut. Wartortle bit Meditite and Meditite made Wartortle fly towards the wall and they were both hurt.

"Use Confusion again Meditite!" exclaimed the gym leader.

Wartortle ran towards the Meditite again while Meditite sat there trying to make Wartortle float in the air with its palms held shut again. Wartortle bit Meditite again and Meditite made Wartortle fly towards the wall again and they were both hurt again. Meditite was fainted and so the gym leader sent out Makuhita. Wartortle was tired so it came back to Keahi and he sent out Poochyena.

"Use Bite Poochyena!" exclaimed Keahi.
    "Use Vital Throw Makuhita!" exclaimed the gym leader.

Poochyena ran towards the Makuhita and the Makuhita ran towards Poochyena. Poochyena bit the Makuhita and the Makuhita threw Poochyena against the wall, making them both hurt.

"Use Bite again Poochyena!" exclaimed Keahi.
    "Use Vital Throw again Makuhita!" exclaimed the gym leader.

Poochyena ran towards the Makuhita again and the Makuhita ran towards Poochyena again. Poochyena bit the Makuhita again and the Makuhita threw Poochyena against the wall again, making them both hurt again. Makuhita was down and fainted. Keahi won the battle and won the badge.

"You are the victorious winner and you have earned the badge from me," said the gym leader.
    "Thank you," said Keahi.

Keahi walked outside of the gym and suddenly saw Syauran flying away to the next city so he ran towards the beach, took out Wartortle and made it swim towards Slateport City.

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
    Years
  • Chapter 3: Oldale Town

Jack walked into the small town the lied before him, and looked on his map for any information. He realized that he was in Oldale town.

"It looks like the quickest route to the first gym is by going through route 102, to get to Petalburg city. It says the gym leader there is named Norman and he uses normal type pokemon. Shouldn't be much of a problem for me and my team."

After Jack healed his pokemon at the pokmon center, and bought a few items from the pokemart, he headed west towards route 102, and out of Oldale town. but he was stopped at the edge of town by some sort sceintist, he was dressed in a large lab coat and black glasses.

pokemon Emerubphire

"I'm sorry, but I'm studying footprints, I found here of a new pokemon that was just discovered, and I don't want you to mess them up." Said the man

"Well I have to get through, so I can get my first gym badge, and I'm not letting anyone stop me from getting it, even if I have to beat you just to get out of this town."

"Alright , Bagon stand by for battle" said Jack as he released the anxious pokemon from It's pokeball.

"You fool, now after I finish you off, I'll continue my research. Alright let's go Shuppet."

pokemon Emerubphire

Shuppet, The Puppet Pokemon, It loves vengefull emotions and hangs in rows, underneath the eaves of houses

Jack thought carefully, in his decision about what pokemon to use, because it didn't know any special attacks yet, so it wouldn't be able to hurt shuppet, so he called it back. He then sent out his poochyena, because he knew that dark pokemon had an advantage over ghost types.

"Go, poochyena use crunch" And poochyena did as it was told

The powerful dark type move, hit home, and sent shuppet flying to the ground hurt, in just one attack. The sceintist rushed over to come to the aide of his fallen pokemon, just as Jack returned his poochyena, and headed around him to route 102, ignoring the ounce overly confident trainer that lied behind him now.

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
  • Chap 3

Combo they were working on at last was finished . Mudkip now know how to match power to request and Electrike learned how to improve its mobility . Mudkip and Electrike were happy because efort they put actualy did it . Vallace was confident about a show . When he was walking to Sootopolis Contest Hall he though about second round . If he proceed he will have to battle some trainers - his job will be to faint opponent or decrease his or her points before time run out . Battle must look good .

On the way to Contest Hall Vallace was going through beach . Deep blue sea golden sand and shiny sun was the sight he will never forget . It felt good . Beach was full . Many kids were playing adult were laying on towels and taking some of this sun . Couple persons were battling and training . One of them simply smiled and wanted him to join . He could not denial as he though it could be good exercise before Contest . Some boy came and asked for battle . His name was Houl and he was also taking part in this year Sootopolis City Contest .

Vallace agreed . Houl said ' I will not take easy on you because its your first time ' . He smiled evily . ' I will not too - never underestimate no one ' . Houl shouted ' Go Piplup ! ' Vallace knew that its PokEMon from Sinnoh region . Boy reply ' Go Electrike ! ' . Everyone were ready . Battle began . Vallace yelled ' Electrike Quick Attack ' ! Houl shouted ' Piplup Bide ' . Electrike used Quick Attack dashed fast as lightning and smashed Piplup . Blue PokEMon fell apart but anyway Bide was working - Vallace had to think quickly . Boy shouted ' Use Shock Wave ' . Electrike shook fur dazzled and released wave of electricity . Piplup got hurt real bad but still stood . Ball around Piplup appeared . . .

Ball shone and shotted light ray right into Electrike that fainted right away . Vallace now knew that Electrike is very fast but its power is real low . Piplup should be weak against Shock Wave even tho Houl won . After battle he said but not so kind as in the begining ' Oh boy I hope I will meet you at the Contest if so ribbon is all mine ' . He smiled selfishly and walked away proud like his Piplup that showed its tongue .

Vallace walked back into PokEMon Centre and healed injured Electrike . Boy released it and hug it so hard that it almost zap its trainer . He said ' You know that you was excelent ? ' Electrike seemed to smile and to hid it . Vallace walked again slowly toward Contest Hall . It was almost 5 pm and even Dustoxes already sat on street lights waiting for them to flash . When he got there lady was shuting lights off and slowly closing doors . He asked if she could register him for tomorow Contest since they are still inside . Women noded but she agreed that tomorow could be too late so she decided to turn computer on and asked

- Can you tell me your name ?
    She seemed to be quite tired because she snored couple times .

- Vallace Jhon Smith .
    Vallace reply .

- Can I ask for your Trainer Card ?
    Boy grabed his Card from bag and put it on desk .

- Which PokEMon you will be using in first round ?

- I thought it will be double show . I mean with using two PokEMon .

- No sir . Sootopolis City Contest rules say that only one PokEMon is allowed in appeal round .

Vallace thought ' Well thats good to know . I have no idea what should I present ! I worked hard only on this combo when I use frizzby and Water Gun ! I have no show for single PokEMon ! ' .
    - Uuuuhhmm . . . I guess I will be using Mud . . no , Electrike .

- Are you sure ? - Lady asked to confirm .

- Yyyhhhmmm . . . eh well no Im not but . . .

- So which one ? Please hurry I have to go home soon .
    Lady began to be rude .

- Okay . . . I go with Mudkip .
    Vallace did not know what he is doing .

- For sure this time ?
    Vallace wanted to say something realy rude to make her more kind however he knew how tired person feel so he decided to step aside .

- Yes for sure . Is it all ?

- Yes . Here is your Contest Pass and box for ribbons . I wish you goodluck .
    She said sentence she is saying to everybody who register so it sounded a little artificial .

- Thank you .

They left saying no more . When Vallace got home it was already dark . When he entered his house he saw mom watching TV . When she heard her son coming she shouted ' Vallace come here quickly ' . Boy saw that group of bandits in green suits was runing from Sootopolis . Mom was pale she was so scared . Team Leafear was in City . Her face covered in tears . Vallace sat next to her on brown sofa and stroke her grey hair . They huged . Her silver eyes were releasing more and more tears as she was scared of Team Leafear because of mysterious day from past when Team Leafer destroyed almost entire village where she lived . She said quietly ' Please do not let them hurt anyone ' . . .

Boy answered ' I promise I will not . . . '

Last edited:
    Years
  • The woods weren't very exciting for Shelby. She continued walking with her Poochyena, Taillow, and Cyndaquil. Cyndaquil was her primary battler now, and she could feel he was close to evolving. So as she stood in Rustboro ready to face Roxanne. She healed her Pokémon and then went to the gym.

"I challenge the gym leader," Shelby said confidently.

Her first Pokémon she used was Poochyena. With a bit of a struggle, Poochyena managed to knock out one of the Geodude. On the second, however, Poochyena got knocked out and Shelby swapped it for Taillow. Taillow didn't last very long, but by the time it had finished the Geodude was very tired. Shelby put all of her hopes on Cyndaquil and sent him out to battle. Cyndaquil beat down the Geodude, and then had to face Nosepass.

This battle was much harder. Nosepass's defenses were very difficult to break through. When Cyndaquil finally got close enough to damage it, it would counter with a rock attack. At what seemed to be the end of the battle, Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava, ensuring a victory for Shelby.

Later in Rustboro City, she ran into a man with a small baby Pokémon. He called the Pokémon Anorith and asked Shelby if she could take care of it. She said she would, and she received the Anorith from the man. Then she went back through the forest and to an old boathouse. There a man named Mr. Briney let her borrow his boat to get to Dewford City. Shelby soon bought a fishing rod and put it in the water. A few seconds later there was a tug on her line, and a Magikarp flopped up. Shelby had Poochyena battle it, and then she went to explore Granite Cave.

Before she got in the cave, however, a man was standing in her way. He was wearing red, and was watching Shelby carefully. She walked up to him curiously and asked if there was something he wanted with her.

"Whatever you do, join Team Lantern," he said. "Got it?" Shelby blinked. She was about to ask what he was talking about, but before she could he vanished mysteriously. As Shelby walked into the dark cave, she pondered this thought.

The only Pokémon she really saw were Aron and an occasional Abra. She caught Aron easily with Quilava. Abra took her a while because it just kept teleporting all over the place. Finally she came back with a few great balls and caught the wild Pokémon without any effort. Then she got out of Granite Cave and headed toward the Dewford Gym to challenge Brawly.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • CHAPTER ELEVEN-SLATEPORT CITY

Keahi just arrived to Slateport City because of his Wartortle was fast at swimming. He got off the sandy ground and looked at the city. He walked around the city and then he saw a pokecenter, so he walked inside and told the nurse to heal his Pokemon. When the nurse was done healing his Pokemon, he grabbed them and walked outside. When he was outside he saw a Pokemon contest. He wasn't sure if he was late for the Pokemon contest so he walked inside and sat down with the crowd.

"Hello there and welcome to the Slateport City Pokemon contest!" exclaimed the contest announcer.

Keahi was excited to watch the Pokemon do their own moves against each other for fun and then he he saw a person wearing a green jacket, he thought to himself that it was Syauran so he cheered him on through out the Pokemon contest. He saw that he had his Kirlia outside near his side. He saw that Syaruran won all of the events so he cheered him on at the end and walked outside. When he was outside, he looked at Wartortle and thought of training him for the next Pokemon gym, but when he saw Syauran coming out of the contesr, he talked to him.

"Congratulations of winning the Pokemon contest," said Keahi.
    "Thanks," said Syauran. "Do you want to go for a ride?"
    "A ride, what do you mean?" asked Keahi.
    "Ride with bikes and go through the bicycle road up ahead," said Syauran.
    "I'll love that," said Keahi.

So both Syauran and Keahi bought bikes from a market that was nearby and then they started biking towards the bicycle road that was in Route 110.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back