• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Energized Emerald - Global release

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    So what about the mega evo issue some of us justifiably brought up? Are you ignoring that completely now or will it be addressed eventually?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Where can I find upgrade, eviolite and ice stone?

Upgrade and Eviolite can be found at the frontier exchange shop. Ice Stone can be given by an NPC in the contest lobby or trade from Roxanne.

So what about the mega evo issue some of us justifiably brought up? Are you ignoring that completely now or will it be addressed eventually?

What issue? Not having megas in the game was a design decision and the game is built and balanced around that. I'm not going to change my mind because some entitled manchildren whine about not having their overpowered toys.

Are their cheat codes like Infinite Money in the game?

No. Though I have made efforts to massively reduce grinding.

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What issue? Not having megas in the game was a design decision and the game is built and balanced around that. I'm not going to change my mind because some entitled manchildren whine about not having their overpowered toys.

Hey no need to insult us since we made fair and valid points about the way you included them, if you didn't want Megas in your hack then you shouldn't had added the mechanic in the first place at all.

Only genuine manchildern resort to stooping low and insulting like that anyway.

Last edited:

blitz_2k

Kabe
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Where do I found Zinnia after meeting her on the beach with May the first time?

sz

Years
  • Where's the TM48 (Skill Swap)? The documentation says it's in Mt. Pyre, but it's not there (there's a different item in its original place).

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Where's the TM48 (Skill Swap)? The documentation says it's in Mt. Pyre, but it's not there (there's a different item in its original place).

Ah, whoops. I moved it to the first room of the Shoal Cave. Will correct the docs.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    While it is a shame we dont have mega evolution, at least the three ability mechanic adresses that like with how Venusaur has Thick Fat and whatnot, while it is a shame to not have a epic confrontation in the battle frontier like many hoped to see in OR/AS using megas, this at least is a suitable substitute and grants many pokemon their ideal power even at the cost of enhanced base stats.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    BTW I think I found a bug, every time a shiny option for Torchic appears when I soft reset, it'll always be a timid nature. This sounds good on the surface until one realizes Blaziken's special movepool is really shallow. I think this could apply to the other starters too but I dunno since I've only seen shiny torchic when starting my game so far. I dunno when nature mints are available in the game assuming they appear anyplace aside from the battle frontier so I wanna be sure this isnt otherwise a bug with shiny encounters (which it almost appears certain it is)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    BTW I think I found a bug, every time a shiny option for Torchic appears when I soft reset, it'll always be a timid nature. This sounds good on the surface until one realizes Blaziken's special movepool is really shallow. I think this could apply to the other starters too but I dunno since I've only seen shiny torchic when starting my game so far. I dunno when nature mints are available in the game assuming they appear anyplace aside from the battle frontier so I wanna be sure this isnt otherwise a bug with shiny encounters (which it almost appears certain it is)

What is your soft reset method?

Nature Mints are available in the Mauville sweet shop anytime.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I had used save states, the state set before interacting with the briefcase. The same thig happened with the game's actual save function too I noticed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Hello! I have enjoyed the hack thoroughly so far. I have one question though, Wattson is still in the middle of mauville after I did the new mauville quest thingy. As far as I remember he's supposed to give you the thunderbolt TM and go back in the gym, so I don't know if it's a bug or if you've changed up the quest and I messed up somewhere. Anyway, thank you and keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hello! I have enjoyed the hack thoroughly so far. I have one question though, Wattson is still in the middle of mauville after I did the new mauville quest thingy. As far as I remember he's supposed to give you the thunderbolt TM and go back in the gym, so I don't know if it's a bug or if you've changed up the quest and I messed up somewhere. Anyway, thank you and keep up the good work.

That is intentional. Gym Leaders have places to hang out in the overworld when not seeking a rematch.

Back