• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Energized Emerald - Global release

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Other people have an issue with getting it to work with flash cards but I don't know anything about how to use them, sorry. You're best off using an emulator on whatever system you're playing it on.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    it feels like the project has gone to hiatus..? hows the update going?

Days
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    What even is the post game? Is there a guide? Wondered the whole map and new areas but no story progress is happening nor can I find the Emerald Legendaries, the lore keeper showed up in that one area but nothing happened after

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    it feels like the project has gone to hiatus..? hows the update going?

It's still in progress. I'm not working full time on it right now because there are many other things going on in my life and other things I want to do. I'll be spending a lot of time enjoying the summer, so I won't be inside as often. There's a also a ridiculous amount of amazing games coming out this year too and I'll be spending time playing those.

What even is the post game? Is there a guide? Wondered the whole map and new areas but no story progress is happening nor can I find the Emerald Legendaries, the lore keeper showed up in that one area but nothing happened after

The characters will tell you where to go. An event will trigger when you sufficiently explore Wildwoods, Fallarbor Wastes, Mauville Meadow, Fortree Jungle and Crumbling Gorge.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    It's still in progress. I'm not working full time on it right now because there are many other things going on in my life and other things I want to do. I'll be spending a lot of time enjoying the summer, so I won't be inside as often. There's a also a ridiculous amount of amazing games coming out this year too and I'll be spending time playing those.

ok take your time because makeing and updateing rom hacks take a long time

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    Thanks for the hard work! It really looks interesting.

But I just tried to patch with https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/, and it gave me "Source ROM checksum mismatch".

I'm sure the ROM is correct since I use the same website and same ROM for patching over ten Emerald hacks (like Emerald Rogue, Inclement Emerald, etc) in the past and never had this problem.

So, is the v1.0.15 patch (under the link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CykQl9MGjV6Ki0M_Ee-XSLzdqxA7NseH) actually correct and I can ignore the error? Or something's wrong?

Thanks again.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Thanks for the hard work! It really looks interesting.

But I just tried to patch with https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/, and it gave me "Source ROM checksum mismatch".

I'm sure the ROM is correct since I use the same website and same ROM for patching over ten Emerald hacks (like Emerald Rogue, Inclement Emerald, etc) in the past and never had this problem.

So, is the v1.0.15 patch (under the link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CykQl9MGjV6Ki0M_Ee-XSLzdqxA7NseH) actually correct and I can ignore the error? Or something's wrong?

Thanks again.

The patch needs the TrashMan Emerald ROM as the base. You could also try another download link which can be found on the Energized Emerald Discord channel, the link to the Discord you can find in the README.

Days
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    For some pokemons their location is in one of the new areas unlocked in the post game, but one area that pops out is to the south of Ever Grande,how to you get there? There's no open path in that area that I can find

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    For some pokemons their location is in one of the new areas unlocked in the post game, but one area that pops out is to the south of Ever Grande,how to you get there? There's no open path in that area that I can find

There are no new areas south of Ever Grande. I think what you are referring to is an island I use to represent Navel Rock.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Pokemon Energized Emerald V1.0.16

patch download - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vtKONfwK-KcW3kEJtudXHtJRhal1uTtx?usp=sharing

Changelog:
    -Altaria has Hyper Voice added to level up learnset.
    -Gallade has Flint Blade added to tutor learnset.
    -Lombre has Mega Drain added to its level up learnset.
    -Seedot and Nuzleaf have Leafage added to their level up learnset.
    -Alolan Rachu can now use Surf, Strength and Rock Smash field moves.
    -Pelipper can now use the Dive field move.
    -Rare Candy price has been set to 100 Pokedollars.
    -Body Press base power reduced from 80 to 70.
    -Head Smash base power reduced from 150 to 120.
    -Zinnia's team has a small level buff.
    -Wyrdeer has been added to the game. It is obtained by levelling up a Stantler with the move, Psyshield Bash.
    -Ursaluna has been added to the game. It is obtained by trading an Ursaring with a Peat Block.
    -Kleavor has been added to the game. It is obtained by trading a Scyther with a Black Augurite.
    -Hisuian Typhlosion has been added to the game. It is obtained by trading a Quilava with an Old Gateau.
    -Exp Share is now purchasable from Lilycove Dept Store 2F.
    -An IV decreasing service has been added, which you can find in Lilycove City next to the Pokemon Center.
    -Docs have been reorganised and have a new section for location of evolution and other useful items.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Hello, I finished the game today and it was a great experience, I was in the mood to play some hack rom set in Hoenn and this is one I would definitely recommend 😁]
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pkkv0vr50ladkp/EnergizedEmerald-1.png?dl=0

putting together a team in this game was fun, now that I check out the pokemon present in the game, if I had seen it before, I would put an alternative form on the team. a good idea for future updates is to update Hoenn's dex with pokemon from 6-9 Gen, just a few to have more diversity of pokemon of certain types.
    however that's it, thanks for the good experience.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hello, I finished the game today and it was a great experience, I was in the mood to play some hack rom set in Hoenn and this is one I would definitely recommend 😁]
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pkkv0vr50ladkp/EnergizedEmerald-1.png?dl=0

putting together a team in this game was fun, now that I check out the pokemon present in the game, if I had seen it before, I would put an alternative form on the team. a good idea for future updates is to update Hoenn's dex with pokemon from 6-9 Gen, just a few to have more diversity of pokemon of certain types.
    however that's it, thanks for the good experience.

Did you complete the post game?

Nightrey

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2023
    Nice hack man! I wish there was an option to enable full perfect IV and disable EV to just focus on battles instead of grind etc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Nice hack man! I wish there was an option to enable full perfect IV and disable EV to just focus on battles instead of grind etc.

That's only something to be concerned about for the Battle Frontier in the post game and there's a bunch of methods for easier training for IVs and EVs.

Back