• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Energized Emerald - Global release

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Where do I get evolution stones? And things like that to evolve my pokemon?

They can be found in the overworld as item balls as you explore or repeatedly bought from shops. There's a full list of them and their locations in the general docs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Pokemon Energized Emerald V1.0.19

patch download - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18ZIZBuGrLE_R0ELo_SzNE02XX_7WoxBb?usp=sharing

Changelog:
    -Updated surf encounter rates to 45, 35, 10, 8, 2. Basically rarer Pokemon have doubled encounter rate.
    -Updated stats of various Frontier Pokemon so that they make more sense.
    -Fixed a bug where Knock Off was applying its damage bonus to item holding opponents twice.
    -Fixed Miracle Blossom not healing ally.
    -Fixed a bug where Pokemon with Neutralizing Gas are imprinting their abilities onto other Pokemon.
    -Fixed Mold Breaker, so it works now.
    -Fixed a bug with stat boosting abilities like Justified where it was overwriting which Pokemon attacked.
    -Added Hurricane to Zapdos's level up learnset.

Days
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Nice hack! Not even PKHax work with it, the grind in pokemon is something that i dont want anymore. Is there a way to get rare candies or some way to lvl up my pokemon faster?

Days
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    I ran in to a problem. according to the general docs tm21 should be in Pacifidlog town but i've talked to every npc and no one gave me the tm. It is the last one i need to go faraway island

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I ran in to a problem. according to the general docs tm21 should be in Pacifidlog town but i've talked to every npc and no one gave me the tm. It is the last one i need to go faraway island

It's the same guy who gives you the TM for Return. You need to show him a Pokemon who hates you for him to give you the TM for Frustration.

Days
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    Can I get confirmation that there is a master ball? Just not where it would normally be?

Days
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    Where i can find coin case? Character who give that in original didn't exist.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Pokemon Energized Emerald V1.0.20

patch download - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FGLPLuGg0Gy6kQndOrZZjEPIZy1Y0nPQ?usp=sharing

WARNING: This update makes changes in the first area of Fortree Jungle. Please make sure you start the game in a different location otherwise the area may bug out and you may get trapped. If you do somehow get trapped, try using an earlier version, move out, save and then update to this version.

Changelog:
    -Region map is updated at post game, displaying the new areas on the overworld.
    -Added a new entrance to Fortree Jungle on Route 119. This opens up after beating the Pokemon League, like with the other new areas.
    -Rocky Helmet has been added to the inventory of the Mauville Tool Shop.
    -Gave Pidgeotite to Winona's Pidgeot on her 4th+ rematch team.
    -Changed the Skitty for Meowth in-game trade with Skitty for Happiny.
    -Added a new in-game trade in the Mauville TV Station where the player can trade a Nosepass for an Alolan Geodude.
    -Adjusted some stats and hold items of existing in-game trades.
    -Fixed Toxic Thread having base 0 PP.
    -Fixed typo in Trace ability description.
    -Fixed Dusk Balls and Quick Balls, so now they actually work as intended.
    -Removed Dazzling Gleam from Seadra's movepool, because it shouldn't learn that.
    -Updated some Frontier mon natures and movesets.
    -Fixed a ladder in Navel Rock that was warping the player to the wrong place.
    -Fixed bug where rival could be battled at Space Center after becoming champion.

Days
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    I have completed the hoenn and national dex. But Prof Birch doesn't say anything diffrent. Well not really completed cause i dont have celebi. I can't find Celebi, I suspect he should be near the shrine in Petalburg

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    V1.0.20 now and still no RC option, or am I just missing something? The whole grind is what kinda kills the game if you wanna do a Nuzlocke on it. Honestly even on a "normal I'd rather not spend an hour leveling mons just to be on par.
    Has anyone found the code for RC yet, since I dont know If they'll ever add QoL to the game :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    V1.0.20 now and still no RC option, or am I just missing something? The whole grind is what kinda kills the game if you wanna do a Nuzlocke on it. Honestly even on a "normal I'd rather not spend an hour leveling mons just to be on par.
    Has anyone found the code for RC yet, since I dont know If they'll ever add QoL to the game :/

pokemon hacks arent required to include a glorified action replay code

Days
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Hi there, i´ve been having some troubles with Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza.
    1. The man in the weather institute its not next to the Pc and he doesnt speak about the anomalies, he just says something about humans trying to manipulate weather.
    2. When i go to the sky pillar there is no Rayquaza but only Juan thanking me for saving sootopolis and etc, i guess hes just bugged and wont let me never get Rayquaza?:(

Also, how do i get to the new areas?? do i need to complete the hoenn pokedex? Ive already beat the pokemon league and im not quite sure what to do now.

Thanks for this hack, im having quite the time!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hi there, i´ve been having some troubles with Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza.
    1. The man in the weather institute its not next to the Pc and he doesnt speak about the anomalies, he just says something about humans trying to manipulate weather.
    2. When i go to the sky pillar there is no Rayquaza but only Juan thanking me for saving sootopolis and etc, i guess hes just bugged and wont let me never get Rayquaza?:(

Also, how do i get to the new areas?? do i need to complete the hoenn pokedex? Ive already beat the pokemon league and im not quite sure what to do now.

Thanks for this hack, im having quite the time!!

In the latest update, I've added the new areas to the region map which can be seen if the player has beaten the Pokemon League. Birch also gives directions during the post game story and following the story grants access to more areas and the Hoenn box-art legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    pokemon hacks arent required to include a glorified action replay code

Eh. It's 2023 and about time that some QoL is standardized in rom hacks. Grinding has always been the great crux of these games and many hacks have made strides to simply remove that issue via Level Caps and easy access to leveling. It's really not that much to ask.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    There's a strange bug if you lose to Deoxys. Whatever remaining forms it has continued to appear when I fought Sidney, before doing anything else. They were after Mightyena and were scaled down to its level, and he ended up with 7 Pokemon because of it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    There's a strange bug if you lose to Deoxys. Whatever remaining forms it has continued to appear when I fought Sidney, before doing anything else. They were after Mightyena and were scaled down to its level, and he ended up with 7 Pokemon because of it.

Ah crap, a flag didn't get reset upon losing to it. That will be fixed in the next update.

To reset the Flag, just fight Deoxys again and either run away or beat it.

Back