• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Yes I was just wondering to sign up... im kinda nervous because im worried you guys are full... well heres my registry!

Name: Eric
    Area: Forttree City
    Type: Dark

Appearence: Eric is very smart is capable of bieng friends to his pokemon. He hardly ever gets mad but gets aggresive when it comes to gym battles.He feels that dark pokemon are powerful to help him on his journey. His goal is to make it to the battle frontier of hoenn and get every badge there. He has no problem if he loses but will keep trying till he does.

Starter Pokemon: Poochyena
    Nickname: none

Appearence: (sorry have no way to make him.. )

Major Goal: catch every dark pokemon

I hope this is enough if not please notifly me :D!

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    oh boy this isnt great i think everything but the appearence the pokecharms card maker is down! im going to find a appearence online ill post later on

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire  OOCi hope this works till the pokecharms card maker is back on

Last edited:
    Years
    Wow guys, I nearly had a heart attack today. Credits needed to be given, SU in wrong place, SU completely not right, etc.

You guys seriously know how to give a GM a major heart attack...

Years
    Look in the main thread....someone did make a good SU, I'll just ask him to post his SU here and delete the SU on the main thread....

Anyway, the RP has become more popular lately. I wonder why? the story isn't that good, I was on a whim. I guess it's the RPers who make the story look interesting...

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    Look in the main thread....someone did make a good SU, I'll just ask him to post his SU here and delete the SU on the main thread....

Anyway, the RP has become more popular lately. I wonder why? the story isn't that good, I was on a whim. I guess it's the RPers who make the story look interesting...

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire  OOC

I AM CREDIT TO TEAM.

Years
    ROFL.

Anyway, now I must attend to my DA account. I haven't edited it yet, and I have to for when people see my DA profile.

Hmm, I may become a Tier 6 supporter soon....(I has 100 extra dollars saved up)

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    My laziness contributes too~

Oh, and Yuukihime, seeing how you're likely to name all of Beato's Pokemon after the seven stakes of Purgatory, mind if I change Slakoth's nickname to Belphegor? Fits, don't you think~?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    That would be win. (And yes I totally did take Lucifers name from The Seven Stakes of Purgatory. I'm such a umineko/higurashi freak. Lol)

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    Aye~

I really need to finish Umineko/Higurashi Kai and Rei, too ._.

Oh, and I'll try and get the next chapter up later today. If I'm not too occupied with HG.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I got both 8D ./accomplished birthday presents FTW

Edit: I'm thinking of havign her get a skitty and name it Sakutaro. Cause Sakutaro is <3

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    I mean, I already beat my imported SoulSilver, but I wanna know what they're saying :> /same reason for buying American Platinum even after getting imported Platinum

And if I get crazy ideas for the RP from it for whatever reason, then I'll let you know~

I'm getting SS too, just, it's reserved in MD, and I'm getting HG in NY.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back