• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Pokemon Essentials v18 Glitched Map

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022
    Im developing a Pokemon FanGame and im having some troubles when it comes to the gameplay. When i enter into an specific map, everything turns glitched and i already tried everything, deleting an copying the map, restarting the map and nothing seems to work :( pls help

Attachments

• Pokemon Essentials v18 Glitched Map
      Captura-.PNG
      35.2 KB · Views: 5

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Im developing a Pokemon FanGame and im having some troubles when it comes to the gameplay. When i enter into an specific map, everything turns glitched and i already tried everything, deleting an copying the map, restarting the map and nothing seems to work :( pls help

What did you do exactly?
    I had a similar bug when generating events by a script...
    But yeah, give us more information, we can't help you with so little information.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022
    Its just a regular map with regular events like doors, talking npc and events activated by switches. As soon as i enter the city, get into a house and get out, the map glitches

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Its just a regular map with regular events like doors, talking npc and events activated by switches. As soon as i enter the city, get into a house and get out, the map glitches

What does it look like in RPG Maker? Can you screen the same place but in RPG Maker?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't understand, please give as much information as you can.

Do you have scripts that alter the maps?
    Do you have scripts that make events? (base Essential doesn't, so it's necessarily a plugin or your own scripts)
    Are those two screens from the same map?
    Are those trainers on the same map? Or are they transported from another map?
    What instructions do you have in the door / whatever that teleports you to this map?

If you don't give information, I cannot help.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022
    It's the same map from the first screenshot. I dont have script that makes events, i just have scripts that make Pokemon Change form on specific conditions and scripts that adds evolution methods. The trainers are on the same map, but they are just npc, they are not fighteable npc and doors are just regular doors with the script of teleporting (there is one npc that's a seller with the script of pbPokeMart) and that's all that it's in the map :((

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022

Do you have scripts that make events? (base Essential doesn't, so it's necessarily a plugin or your own scripts)
    What instructions do you have in the door / whatever that teleports you to this map?

I dont have plug ins either

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022

It's the same map from the first screenshot. I dont have script that makes events, i just have scripts that make Pokemon Change form on specific conditions and scripts that adds evolution methods. The trainers are on the same map, but they are just npc, they are not fighteable npc and doors are just regular doors with the script of teleporting (there is one npc that's a seller with the script of pbPokeMart) and that's all that it's in the map :((

Back