• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon EV - Stats - Team Build

Years
    Hello pokecommunity,
    I'm still new to the forums so if I'm posting in the wrong place please tell me.

(Anyway, I don't find it too polite to register and the first thing I do is to create a thread and ask for help, but I'm facing a problem here.)

- - -

My current team is:

'Togekiss' (F) level 55 - Hasty
    HP: 165
    Attack: 77
    Defense: 122
    Sp. Atk: 155
    Sp. Def: 141
    Speed: 116

Attacks: Sky Attack, ExtremeSpeed, Fly, Aura Sphere.

-

'Torterra' (M) - level 54 - Timid
    HP: 174
    Attack: 126
    Defense: 133
    Sp. Atk: 93
    Sp. Def: 107
    Speed: 83

Attacks: SolarBeam, Energy Ball, Crunch, Earthquake.

-

'Zoroark' (M) - level 53 - Quiet
    HP: 137
    Attack: 123
    Defense: 85
    Sp. Atk: 156
    Sp. Def: 81
    Speed: 117

Attacks: Shadow Claw, Fury Swipes, Torment, Faint Attack.

-

'Mienshao' (F) - level 57 - Bold
    HP: 158
    Attack: 142
    Defense: 101
    Sp. Atk: 135
    Sp. Def: 86
    Speed: 149

Attacks: Hi Jump Kick, Brick Break, Bounce, Drain Punch.

-

'Milotic' (F) - level 54 - Serious
    HP: 183
    Attack: 88
    Defense: 103
    Sp. Atk: 117
    Sp. Def: 147
    Speed: 96

Attacks: Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Recover, Surf.

-

'Pikachu' (M) - level 69 - Quirky
    HP: 141
    Attack: 134
    Defense: 54
    Sp. Atk: 87
    Sp. Def: 85
    Speed: 158

Attacks: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Volt Tackle.

I tried looking for guides/help but I fail and I get a little bit confused with the stuff. But I look forward to learn. Anyway, the real deal is that I find my pokemons weak... Specially my pikachu, it's nerfed as you can see it might (nor might not) have lot of Attack and Speed, but a single hit takes half his health or kills him and I can no longer use Vitamines and I don't have the berries to undo stats. I'll have to breed another Volt Tackle one, oh well. Also, in some pokemons stats are pink and blue colored, what does that mean? - I wish to make my team strong, any tips?

Thank you in advance.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Alright, The colored stats refer to the nature of your pokemon, For example, a timid one would have his attack in blue and its speed in red. A blue stat means that it's decreased with 10%, a red stat means it's increased with 10%

Back