• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Evolution: Evil Unleashed

Years

HaCk Of
    Pokemon Evolution: Evil Unleashed
    Introduction:

Well..This is my first team hack that has gotten this far. This hack will be set in the region of Kere. I decided to make this hack because I thought it was a good idea and want to test my skills out. I hope you like.

Story:

You are a 15 year lod boy living in the very small town of Oko in the region Kere. You have lived there ever since you were born. At the age of fifteen you your dad and mom are living peacefully and are enjoying the peace. Your dad needs to travel for an interview for a job in the part of Kere where dark clouds have been there for weeks. He tells you not to worry and he'll be ok. A week later you get a call that says your father died in an mysterious attack. The attackers are unknown and seem to have been inhuman. Reports on the t.v indicate that witnesses claim that pokemon that seem to be uncontrolable. You dont know how to take this so you just stay in your room. 3 days later your mom tells you to get some fresh air. You walk outside and hear a voice say " Watch out. I got your father now il get you" Theres no one around. Then suddently a women in a purple coat runs into you and says sorry and that shed like to give you something for your loses. She gives you a pokemon and you begin your journey. Somethings wrong with the pokemon and you know it. Can you stop the mysterious force behind this or will the earth perish because of your mistake? Only you and time can tell.(The lady in the purple coat is very involved in the story so please don't look at that part.)

NEW Featurs:

No Fire red tiles

Elite 8(more to come)
    Some fake pokemon
    New method of transport EX:bike
    New maps and scripts. All completly new
    NO MORE EVIL TEAM!!!!!
    Much more rivals
    new sprites(in progress)
    New region of Kere

SCreens

Spoiler:

Videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYy99daraSY&feature=channel_page
    This vid is not good I repeat not good. No need to look at it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdhcXcPMaEs (here is new vid)

Bugs:
    Well in the begging of the game at the star part you have to press start or itl freeze
    The in game pop up menu is messed up at the bottom
    no more

Progress for first alpha:
    Mapping: 75%
    scripting: 30%
    Ow's: 0%

Team New Era:
    Todoroki Heh Heh Heh(me): Mapping, scripting, story idea makker and Team Leader!
    Giratina the master: Ow editing and mpping
    streetkiller: Mapper, trainer editor, pokemon evo editor
    Ageangel: Banner makker.]
    Shadow Rayqazza: Pokemon editor, sprite editor and inserter, trainer editor, move editor, and possibly item editor if needed
    Waterku: Mapper, story idea makker, banner and userbar makker
    GavZ: Banner maker and mabey furture userbar creator
    jebees: preaty much can do anything(he/she says still waiting on some evidence) and main scripter
    AJLE: Beta tester

If you want to join then post with the application and post

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Do you plan to work hard?:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:
    Why join my team?:

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Ok I watched the video so I have some comments:

WAY too many Signs where you start, you can see what, like three?, as soon as you step out the door. Also, I know it seems like a good idea, but the personalisation of the characters room isn't a good thing and kind of made me cringe seeing the scripts.

Not quite sure why you gave a video as theres not much to see, you haven't done many scripts (I will assume) and the maps aren't even finished (I noticed how the movement permissions weren't set correctly in the second town :P). Everything needs a lot of work and touching up, hope the next video reveals a lot of progress - good luck!

Years
    Ok I watched the video so I have some comments:

WAY too many Signs where you start, you can see what, like three?, as soon as you step out the door. Also, I know it seems like a good idea, but the personalisation of the characters room isn't a good thing and kind of made me cringe seeing the scripts.

Not quite sure why you gave a video as theres not much to see, you haven't done many scripts (I will assume) and the maps aren't even finished (I noticed how the movement permissions weren't set correctly in the second town :P). Everything needs a lot of work and touching up, hope the next video reveals a lot of progress - good luck!
    Thnx for the comments!!!! I will make another vid once I get a story scripter. I can only do basic. And il change the room. The scripts were just testing sorry for not getting rid of them

Ps. Ive made alot of work since the vid

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    OK, first of all, I like the story, its nice and detailed, But the maps are a bit boring. also, Shadow told me to type that there are too many signs that are unneeded. COnsider adding new tiles, and OWs.

DarkPhantomX

Buggy Black Knight
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    I support this map just for the fact there isn't a team of idiots.

Years
    hey,when will you post more screenshots??
    your current screenies looks great
    I will be posting more screenies when i finsh some scripts and finish up to the third town wich im almost there!!!! Be sure to keep up with this thread csause il be posting more soon!!! I have to go to school cya!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    hey umm i want to have a go at this AMAZING(thats how it sounds) hack.. but there's No download(file) attachment to it.. so can you please give me a likn? or are you still working on it.

Years
    hey umm i want to have a go at this AMAZING(thats how it sounds) hack.. but there's No download(file) attachment to it.. so can you please give me a likn? or are you still working on it.

Sorry no download yet...=[. But the first beta will be out sometime soon if i get a scripter thats willing to help. I can barely scriot so yea. I want the first beta to be somewhere around the 3rd-1st badge.

Back