• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Evolution: Evil Unleashed

Years
  • Dang how could i not notice this post from ten days ago 0.o well yes i do nedd help makeing OW's.

BTW tis thread isnt very active and i dont know why, can someone tell me why it isnt very active

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Dang how could i not notice this post from ten days ago 0.o well yes i do nedd help makeing OW's.

BTW tis thread isnt very active and i dont know why, can someone tell me why it isnt very active

It is near the bottom of the page :D, dont worry though it is a good hack and i am sure it will come along!

Years
  • It is near the bottom of the page :D, dont worry though it is a good hack and i am sure it will come along!
    Yea i hate when things i cant notice pop up lol thnx that means alot and heads up i will realese the first beta at 3 gyms and 2nd beta at 5 gyms then only complete game betas and improve ments

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    Hows things going?

Did you ever get the music freezeing bug fixed?
    Or find out what caused it?

Years
  • well no i cant fix it i think it might be from scripts or music so im not sure but he just have to live with it and alpha 1 is on its way with new screen shots and events and maps!

Back