• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evolution: Re-Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
  • Ashleigh watched intently as the other hybrids demonstrated their abilities, each more unique than the last. Thankfully, no one had made an attempt to talk to her--they had all gone straight over to the group and allowed her to stand peacefully in her corner. Her attention drifted back to the others as Dr. Vinton began to make an announcement.

"Well, now that we all seem to be here, why don't I show you all to your rooms?" At this, he began to make his way up the ornate staircase. Ashleigh was quick to follow, and soon found herself in the middle of the pack, a place where she was not quite comfortable. Her cheeks flushed, and she walked silently, stair by stair. Soon, they had reached the first room.

"Girls on the left which are the evens, boys on the right which are the odds." He rattled off the names, pairing them with a roommate and room number. It wasn't long before he came to Ashleigh. "Room 104, this will be Ashleigh and Florita's room." Ashleigh turned, shyly giving the Roserade hybrid a sideways glance. So, that was her roommate.

I...I hope we get along... she thought nervously.

"Please join me in the dining room. I have a meal waiting for all of us, and it will give us a time to socialize. Your stuff will be moved to your rooms while we talk, so please, don't worry about what you've brought. Now, we don't want to let the food get cold now do we? So let's be off!" After that, Dr. Vinton headed down to the dining room. Ashleigh followed behind him, her head hung low as she stared at the floor. She was far too insecure to make eye contact. Her thoughts were broken by a male voice, this one obviously not belonging to an adult.

"My name is Andrew McGracin, you can call me Rai though. Everyone does, though I must admit that that "everyone" is only a few people. You must be Ashleigh, right?" Ashleigh hadn't seen this boy's powers, but she knew he was there when she entered the room. Since he had already reverted to his human form, while the Charizard had still been in the process, she figured he had been the first to arrive.

"Y-yes, I'm Ashleigh Deveaux...I-it's nice to meet you, Andrew..." she stuttered nervously. Her shyness became amplified as he pulled out a chair for her, in which she quickly sat, hands pressed into her lap, head down.

Charchic

The 3rd Member of the Elite 4
    Years
  • Name: Michael Platinum (His real second name is unknown.)
    Nickname: Platinum.
    Pokemon: Espeon. He has the powers to sense things and can make people flinch with a bite.
    Description: Michael is a good looking fifteen year old boy, he is small for his age, only standing five foot tall, and he has bright grass green eyes and pearl white teeth. His skin his tanned and his hair is short and black. He has a scar down the left of his eye just to below his mouth and has freckles. Other than that Michael just looks like your average boy and likes to wear blue jeans and white hoodies with a masterball picture on it.
    Half Description: When Michael becomes half Pokemon his eyes go red and his face turns into the face of an Umbreon, also his ears grow into the ears of an Umbreon, he also grows a tail which makes it hard to stand and also gets very uncomfetable in his jeans and causes him alot of pain making him have to crawl. His nails also grow longer and his teeth get sharp and pointy.
    Pokemon Description: When Michael is a Pokemon he looks like your average Umbreon, except he stills has grass green eyes which make him differ from the others and his teeth are much whiter than the other Umbreons, this may to you see like nothing but it causes him to be the center of many Umbreon jokes, he also has a scar on his face and wears a sideswards white baseball cap with a Picture of a Greatball on it. For an Umbreon he also pulls strange facial expressions including smiling which other Umbreon don't do.
    Personality: Michael used to be a very bright and jolly young boy, until he started getting bullied because he was half Pokemon, he is very lonely and does not like to be round people incase they notice some strange things about him. He has a big sence of humour and is very nice to be around once you get to know him but he is very shy. He is more comfortable when he is an Umbreon.

I hope am accepted XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Tyler watched as more and more others filed through the door. He quickly retracted his wings and tail as to not cause inconvenience to the others. As each showcased their powers, he felt more and more comfortable around them, it seemed like an interesting group of people, though he was obviously apprehensive about some of them.

Dr. Vinton began assigning the rooms to them all which they would be sleeping. "Girls on the left which are the evens, boys on the right which are the odds. This room, room 101 will be John and Tyler's." Tyler picked out from the conversation. Tyler scanned the crowd, searching for the one that had introduced himself as John.

"John...John... which ones John....wait.... no...." Ty thought to himself. "I'm rooming with the water manipulator? That can't be true... didn't he see my power?! Doesn't he even remember? I can't room with someone who uses water..." Tyler thought to himself in a complete panic.

Tyler has a clearly understandable fear of water, freezing at the mere thought of it coming close to it. He eyed John cautiously, keeping a fair distance away from the boy as he tried to size him up. Even the smallest amount of water was enough to throw Tyler off his guard. He backed up slowly, trying to put more distance in between him and John.

To Ty's relief, Dr. Vinton mentioned food. As soon as the sound rang through his ears, Tyler scurried into the dining hall, taking a quick seat next to the first 2 he saw in there as to minimize his chances of sitting next to the Vaporeon. He slipped into the seat next to the Gardevoir girl and craned his head as high up as he could, while searching the dining hall, on a paranoid look out for John.

"Phew... I don't think he's going to sit next to me....what if i get wet?!" Tyler thought to himself, panicked, as he nearly had an anxiety attack sitting at the table.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    OOC: I changed a little of Dr Vinton's speech. I see a few typo errors.

IC: Daniel looked at everyone closely. She assumed the nine teenagers are her peers. This white-haired girl also has purple eyes. Good, she's not alone in one way. Daniel couldn't help feeling a little jealous of Violet, Draga and that speedy boy - what's his name? Oh yes, Ipikki. Because they can at least choose when to reveal their powers. But then, Daniel comforted herself, none of them seemed to have the advantage of using powers without transforming.

Dr Vinton was leading everyone up a staircase. He was introducing everyone to their rooms. Daniel listened carefully.

"Girls on the left which are the evens, boys on the right which are the odds. This room, Room 101 will be John and Tyler's." Walking over to the next room, which was on the left, the Doctor announced, "Sophie, this is where you and Dana will be, Room 102." He then came to the right side of the hallway again and said, "Ippiki and Andrew, you will be in Room 103." Dr. Vinton moved to the girls' side again and told everyone, "Room 104 will be Ashleigh and Florita's room." Dr. Vinton came to room 106. "Daniel, this will be your room. I must apologize, but since there is an odd number of people, you'll be dorming by yourself for the time being. I hope this isn't a bother."

Good, I am alone. Daniel thought. She's so happy that she's sharing her room with no one, she forgot Dr Vinton just called her Daniel and not Marina.

Dr Vinton continued talking. He was talking about food, but Daniel didn't fully catch what he said as she analysed at the crowd of teenagers again, wondering who was who, what powers do they possess and so on. Daniel formed many questions in her mind.

Daniel snapped back into reality. Dr Vinton was heading going downstairs. She traced his steps into a dining hall of some sort. By some weird coincidence, a blonde-haired boy with rosy cheeks was offering a seat to a blonde-haired girl with eerie red eyes. A brown haired boy sat next to her. Daniel considered the situation not surprising, because the girl had attractive looks. Daniel chose a seat with a reasonable distance away from the occupied ones. She shuddered as she reached out for the chair, hoping the monster strength within would allow her human strength to do the simple task. She sighed with relief when she pulled the chair out like any normal human would. Daniel sat down.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Violet didn't have much time to converse with Jewel, but she did kind of figure out that she was an Espeon hybrid. It was pretty obvious, especially due to the red dot on her head. Hmmm, being a psychic hybrid sure was interesting... but it still sparked a little jealousy in Violet. If any of these psychic hybrids could read minds or use telekinesis, they would surely draw envious stares from Violet... so it's a good thing someone else spoke before Violet got a chance to stare.
    "Well, now that we all seem to be here, why don't I show you all to your rooms?"
    This announcement by Dr. Vinton nearly caused Violet to jump to her feet. Well, she did get up straight away, immediately turning her attention away from the Espeon hybrid.

As Violet listened to the rest of Dr. Vinton's announcement, she heard him mentioning rooms, each of which had two rooms.
    Hmm... Violet thought. There are nine people here--that means somebody either shares a room with two others or has a room to him or herself. Roommate, eh? Oh please please please, don't put me in the same room as Sophie... Ah well, there's a one-in-four chance of that...
    Violet began glancing around at the other girls. There was Marina, a black-haired, muscular girl who seemed a bit hyper. Well, Violet was kind of hyper as well, so there was a little chance that the two would get along, although she seemed to give off kind of a creepy vibe. Maybe she was a Machamp hybrid...? Then there was Cyclo, the lovely little blonde with odd-looking red eyes. Hmm, those two features probably indicated either a Misdreavus or Kirlia hybrid, or hybrids of their evolutions. Cyclo also seemed a bit on the shy side... Anyways, then there was Draga, a red-haired girl who would have looked just like an elf if she had been a foot or two shorter. The dragon on her shirt... did that mean she was some sort of draconic hybrid? But Violet couldn't tell which one she was--it could be anyone from the graceful Dragonair to the bulky Salamence. Lastly, there was Sophie, the white-haired girl with violet eyes, who was probably an Espeon hybrid. After looking at the other girls, Violet half-wished that she would get a room to herself, but then she woudn't have a chance to talk to anyone before going to bed. Hmm...

Then Dr. Vinton announced, "Room 104, this will be Ashleigh and Florita's room," and gestured to a room on the left side. Violet really did jump this time, glaring at Dr. Vinton.
    "How DARE you call me Florita!" Violet growled softly. "My name is VIOLET! If you say that name one more time, I just might get violent!"
    Whoops, one or two people standing next to her might have heard her and got the joke.
    Although, Violet had to admit, if it weren't for my first name, I might have become a Staraptor hybrid instead. Haha, then I'd look like either an angel or a harpy in half form. Which of course I am neither.

Then Dr. Vinton made another announcement.
    "Please join me in the dining room. I have a meal waiting for all of us, and it will give us a time to socialize. Your stuff will be moved to your rooms while we talk, so please, don't worry about what you've brought. Now, we don't want to let the food get cold now do we? So let's be off!"
    Good--Violet was starting to feel hungry anyways. Sitting for three hours on a blimp doing nothing didn't do it, but sitting for ten minutes on a motorcycle speeding and dodging the police surely did. Apparently anything that involved breaking the law took a lot of energy--maybe it was the adrenaline that had to keep her alert at such times. But anyways, Violet started to walk towards the dining room, and on the way, she saw a brown-haired boy up ahead, looking a bit nervous. When she reached the dining room, she saw Cyclo and Rai sitting next to each other, and soon after, the other boy sat on the other side of Cyclo.
    Darn, I was going to sit next to her. Oh well, time for Plan B.
    So Violet instead sat in the chair directly across from Cyclo. Good--this was better. That way, the two girls wouldn't be too close to each other, and could talk more easily because they were facing each other.

And talk they did--well, Violet started the conversation anyways.
    "Hello there," Violet greeted. "Are you excited about the academy? It really is okay if you're not--believe me, I was just as shy as you at one point. But now there's practically no chance of anyone teasing you for being a hybrid, eh? Anyways... what's your name?"
    Phew, I finally stopped myself from rambling on before asking someone's name.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Early this morning, Vonn aroused from his slumber. He had been dreaming about his past, according to him is his worst. He had forgetten for many years, and he would never like to think about it again. Anyway, he hurriedly packed his things and placed them in a backpack. As he was searching on his binoculars, he came across with a pair of roller skates. It's been a while that he used them. Without thinking, he put them on and headed for the Academy.

On his way, people look at him as if he is a monster. It's probably the antenae on his eyebrows, or the robotic eye he had. He ignored them. He knew his eye and the antenae had their own story to tell.
    ~~~~~
    "No! I won't let you!" said a 10 year old boy.

"Stand aside, silly boy!" shouted a stumpy looking man, who is with a Pokemon.

"I said I won't!" said the boy. He glanced at his shoulder, "I will protect you no matter what..." he said to a Milotic.

"You have given me no choice, boy... Sandslash, poison sting!" A shower of lethal needles hit the boy in the eye, blinding him.

"Sorry..." he said to the Milotic.

The next thing he knew, he had grown antennaes and his left eye has replaced with something else.

He arrived at the Academy an hour later, he was expecting the place to be friendly. The massive building overshadowed some of the trees near it. 'Man, this place's wierd...' he said in his mind. He put off his skates and cautiously walked toward the front door. He peeked inside, and he saw no one. He sneeked quietly until he reached the main hall. Suddenly, a ringing sound echoed throughout the hall, along with the rushing of students from inside the building. Then some old guy rushed toward him. "Ah, you must be Vonn!" he looked at his antennae. "I'm Dr. Vinton and as all other students, you must show me your powers"

"What!? In here!?" Vonn exclaimed.

"Is there a problem?" said the doctor.

"Well, it's too embarrassing..." he said.

"I that a problem? All of us are like that!" the doctor excliamed.

"But-but... I..." Vonn stammered

At the end, Vonn was convinced. "All right..." he sighed. He began concentrate his power. He began tranforming his face into something unimaginable. He grew fins in his arms and 2 veils in his face. His hair was worn off except his blue bangs. His whole body became sleeker. And he grew a magnificent tail. "Huh...." he gasped as he fell to his knees.

"Magnifcent!" Dr. Vinton exclaimed. "Never seen anything like it! Now show me your powers"

Vonn got up and released his power. He let out a green glowing sphere. Safeguard.
    "Wow! Nice!" said the doctor. "Well then let's proceed to the diner."

Vonn sighed. "At last..." He got his backpack and attache and watched as the others entered the hall. He gradually transformed into his original state before he joined them.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • Dana shifted nervously in her seat as she watched the remaining two kids arrive after her. The first one a girl that apparently was named Violet appeared to be a hybrid of a Pokemon from the Roselia family. Judging from the cape probably a Roserade hybrid. The other one was a boy that apparently went by his nickname Wolf versus his real name Ippikki. He appeared to be a possible Absol hybrid which would explain his nickname.

It wasn't long before Dr. Vinton instructed them to follow him as he was going to show them where their rooms were. She took this chance to take a look around at the other kids while they were walking.

The girl with the white hair, purple eyes, and the gem in the middle of her forehead was most likely a Espeon hybrid. They weren't that many pokemon that had jewels in their foreheads like Espeons do so it was the most logical conclusion. The black haired girl who seemed to be muscular was harder to tell. She was obviously of a hybrid with something that was very powerful so probably a fighting type pokemon.

Dana winced thinking, 'Please, please, please don't let me be rooming with her!' She had a lot of bad experiences with bullies growing up. So even with the knowledge that these kids were just like her she was still terrified of the thought of staying with the black-haired girl.

The final girl appeared to be a nice-looking blond with odd looking red eyes that reminded her of a Gardevoir which was mostly likely what her hybrid was. On the boy's side there was a boy that was about her age that had blond hair and rosy cheecks that made her think of someone from the Pikachu family. Another boy that seemed to be a couple years older than her had shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. She wasn't able to tell which Pokmeon he was a hybrid with though judging by the flame on his shirt it was a fire-type. The third boy and the last of the kids had blue hair and eyes and she couldn't really tell what he was a hybrid.

She turned her attention back to Dr. Vinton as he began to announce their room assignments, "Girls on the left which are the evens, boys on the right which are the odds. This room, room 101 will be John and Tyler's." Walking over to the next room, which was on the left, the Doctor announced, "Sophie, this is where you and Dana will be, room 102." He then came to the right side of the hallway again and said, "Ippiki and Andrew, this will be in room 103." Dr. Vinton moved to the girls' side again and told everyone, "Room 104, this will be Ashleigh and Florita's room." Skipping over the next boys dorm, Dr. Vinton came to room 106. "Daniel this will be your room. I must apologize, but since there is an odd number of people, you'll be dorming by yourself for the time being. I hope this isn't a bother."

She glanced around the group nervously after he had finished his speech at the other girls thinking to herself, 'Okay lets keep calm I all ready know I am not rooming with Violet which is good considering her reaction to her nickname. I am not rooming with the Gardevoir girl since that boy Andrew was calling her Ashley and that's Violet's roomate. Also I am definitely not rooming with a boy so that leaves either the white haired or the black haired girl as my roommate.' She paused for a second going through the other kids reactions to their rooms assignments when Dr. Vinton had announced that a girl named Daniel was currently rooming by herself Dana noticed that the black haired girl had seemed pretty happy so that was most likely Daniel. Dana let out a sigh of relief thinking, 'So Sophie must be the white haired girl. I hope that we get along well.' She glanced over at said girl as they made their way to the dining room.

When Sophie turned her head an gave her a look that clearly said, "What are you looking at!" she let out a small squeak in suprise before quickly diverting her attention to the floor suddenly finding the carpet very interesting. Upon arriving in the room she paused to consider the seat options. Finally deciding to take a seat next to Violet who was apparently trying to strike up a conversation with her roommate Ashley. She shoved her hands in her lap and sat their waiting for more instructions noticing out of the corner of her eye that Sophie had taken the seat on the other side of Violet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    "Damn! I think i'm late! Why do things like this always seem to happen to me!" Whesker thought to himself as he ran at full speed down a road that he was hoping, perhap even praying to himself was the road that lead to the Academy. "Stupid train, stupid bus, stupid me! I have GOT to stop relying on my running speed to get me places on time. Ah, could this be it? Please be it...YES! Finally, now to turn into the gate." He thought, however, he did not manage to time his turn right as he ran straight into a pole. "Yep, really need to stop relying on my speed..."

After recovering from the"crash", he walked up to the gate, opening it and walked swiftly towards the main building. Looking around the main hall he noticed something, there was nobody there! "Heh, maybe I am the only one that's "special"...heh" He joked to himself. Then, deciding to have a look around the Academy, he opened a nearby door and found himself in what appeared to be a dining room, this time the room was actually populated.

"Uh...hi? Sorry i'm late, I got a bit...delayed" He said seeming a little nervous after realising that there was so many people in the room.

"Ah, hello! Come in, we were just about to start eating" A man announced standing up and walking over to Whesker, putting out his hand, obviously expecting Whesker to shake it. Not wanting to dissapoint the man, Whesker did just that, shaking the mans hand. "I am Dr. James Vinton. And from the sudden pain in my hand, I can tell that you must be Whesker Dregab?"

"Sorry!" Whesker said quickly taking his hand back "Yes, I am Whesker, but please, call me Wes. And it's an honor to meet you, thank you for inviting me here."

"Haha, don't worry. Anyway, seeing as you were late, would you mind showing the rest of us your powers?

"Powers? Oh! Yeah, sure, just don't treat me like a freak like my parents did" He said laughing a little sadly at the end. "Ok, here goes" He closed his eyes, obviously concentrating, as his Black hair began to grow longer and joined onto a tail that had just started to grow out over his trousers. Both the tail and his hair became striped, part black, part white. His already long and sharp nails began to grow longer, and sharper. "How's this doc?"

"Ah, interesting, so, no actual powers then? Ah well, you can turn back now thank you." James said watching the transformation with some interest.

"Ok." Wes said as his hair started to shrink back to normal length and his tail dissapeared behind his trousers again. His nails shrunk back to normal length also as the transformation back was complete. "That all? Cuz you said that you were about to eat and i'm starving."

"Yes, that is all thank you, you may sit down now" James said lightly chuckling.

"Thanks doc" Wes hurriedly said as he started to move quickly towards an empty chair next to someone who was on their own. "Hi! You were on your own so I decided to sit here and keep you company! I'm Wes, what's your name?" He asked the girl, thinking that he was being nice.

OOC: Wow, my first RP post, sorry if it isn't that good.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • Sophie was lost in thought, reliving a deep, dark past. She never actually heard anyone ask her a question, although she did feel a conciousness near her, and focused on her, although for a brief moment...

She was six, lying on the floor under her bed, hiding from the adults, when she saw a pair of feet walk around the end of the bed, then bend down, and suddenly a face appeared, and it was one that she knew really well. It was Harvey, her best and only friend at the orphanage. The look in his eyes told her that he had an idea, and they usually got him, and occasionally her, in trouble. " So... I am all of a sudden hungry.." He said. " And your point is? You are a boy, you are always hungry!" She retorted. " I bet you are hungry too... They never feed us enough. Lets sneak down to the kitchen, and find something to eat," He stated, very mischievously. " Will we get in trouble?" She said, unsure of what he was asking. " Not if we don't get caught..." He whispered, smiling all the while. "Okay, let's go," She said, praying that they didn't get caught.

When they were just about to leave the kitchen after eating what seemed like thirty rolls, they turned to go, when a huge crash behind them scared them to death. When they whipped around, they saw that a Mightyena had broke though the door from outside, and it looked like it was angry. "What should we do?" Sophie asked Harvey. "Run!" He yelled, and that is just what she did. When she was at the bottom of the stairs, she looked back to say something to Harvey, but he wasn't there. Before she could even think about it, she was springing back to the kitchen.

She kicked the door open, and saw the Mightyena standing over a bloody Harvey. He had a large gash in his cheek that ran down the side of his face, down his neck, and stopped at his collar bone, and he was bleeding profusely. The sight made her sick, and very scared, but most of all, it made her mad. She transformed for the first time, and it hurt so much. She used her psychic energy to throw anything and everything at the beast. A large pot hit it square in the face, and startled, it turned tail, and ran. She walked over to him, and bent down, examining him. Just then the head lady walked in, saw him, then her, and assumed the worst. She screamed, ran from the room, and first called Officer Jenny, then Nurse Joy. She was hauled off, handcuffed. It was the worst thing she had ever experienced. That night, she snuck out of the cell, and fled to another town. She now has a record for murder, because Harvey died that night in the hospital.

When Dr. Vinten started talking, it snapped her out of her memories, and made her focus on what was being said. He was saying somthing about rooms. "Girls on the left which are the evens, boys on the right which are the odds. This room, Room 101 will be John and Tyler's." Walking over to the next room, which was on the left, the Doctor announced, "Sophie, this is where you and Dana will be, Room 102." He then came to the right side of the hallway again and said, "Ippiki and Andrew, you will be in Room 103." Dr. Vinton moved to the girls' side again and told everyone, "Room 104 will be Ashleigh and Florita's room." Dr. Vinton came to room 106. "Daniel, this will be your room. I must apologize, but since there is an odd number of people, you'll be dorming by yourself for the time being. I hope this isn't a bother."

Okay, she was sharing with Dana. She looked quiet, but she couldn't really tell. When she walked off to follow the doctor to dinner, she felt, and saw out of the corner of her eye, Dana looking at her. She couldn't help it. She turned her head, staring her straight in the eyes, and gave her a look that said, "What are you looking at!" When they finally arrived in the dining room, she saw some of the kids had already taken their seats, so she chose to sit near the girl with the purple hair. Violet, was it? She asked herself. She sat and waited for something to happen. While waiting, she looked across the table, and looked at the girl with the most lovely shade of red eyes that she had ever seen. Jelousy took over when she saw how nice her hair was. She unconciously patted her hair down, trying to mimmic the style of the blonde girl's. She couldn't remember her name though.

Kaishin

WaterMage
    Years
  • Standing up off the floor, still reading the book he grabbed off the shelf, John followed everyone down the hall waiting to find out find which kids had to share rooms with the other kids while they were in the academy, not paying much if any attention to what the Doctor was saying at the moment until Dr. Vinten said "Room 101 will be John and Tyler's."

Catching John totally off guard he sightly looking up from his book, John started thinking to himself "Who's Tyler...who is Tyler." After thinking about it awhile longer he remembered who he was, "Tyler's a Charizard hybrid which meant his roommate was most likely going to be afraid of him, well I would be if my worst fear was going to be in the same room as me." He thought feeling a bit sad for Tyler.

Now paying attention to Dr. Vinten, John closed his book and heard him say "Sophie and Dana will be in Room 102, Ippiki and Andrew will be in Room 103, Ashleigh and Florita will be in Room 104, and Daniel will be by herself in Room 106. Now if you kids would please go to the Dining Room you can go eat." After walking into the Dining Room John looked around the room for Tyler but unluckily couldn't find him so he sat down far away from everyone else opened his book and began reading yet again.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Rai watched as the others came in and found their spots. They all seemed to be hesitant with who they were rooming with. The young lad thought nothing of it though. He was willing to room with whomever Dr. Vinton paired him up with. He was very flexible, and he felt it would be interesting to see how everything turned out. At first it seemed like a folly, and it still did to Andrew, however, it would seem that the doctor was wiser than he appeared, or he certainly had hoped so.

The girl that he was currently in a conversation with (if it could be called that), seemed to be on the sigh side. Rai thought it odd, but then again girls were odd. He couldn't help but notice all the girls that were around him, and thought that this whole experience was going to be more enjoyable for him than he originally thought. Turning his attention back to the girl he had been talking to, he noticed that she seemed rather uncomfortable. He wasn't sure what to do, should he leave her alone, or should he continue talking to her?

As he was thinking, Andrew forgot totally about all the food on the table. Well, almost forgot about it, until his eyes wandered from all the girls to the food. Grabbing some mashed potatoes and ham, Rai made himself content with the meal. To tell the truth, he wasn't really sure what to do; he fancied himself a ladies' man, but this was a strange situation for him.

"Um..." Andrew said awkwardly, "would you like some ham?" It came out all funny, and he wished he hadn't opened his mouth, but what was done was done so he sat patiently waiting to see what Ashleigh would say.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • "Hello there," Ashleigh heard a voice drift across the table to where she sat. Lifting her head, her crimson eyes locked on a girl with dark violet hair. She assumed this was her roommate. "Are you excited about the academy? It really is okay if you're not--believe me, I was just as shy as you at one point. But now there's practically no chance of anyone teasing you for being a hybrid, eh? Anyways... what's your name?" The girl finished.

"I-I suppose I'm excited..." Ashleigh brought one balled-up hand to her mouth out of nervousness. "I-I'm Ashleigh...wh-what's your name?" They were the only words she could manage before feeling all too much like a bother. Lightly tousling her blonde hair with her raised hand, she dropped her arm back into her lap, her eyes swiftly following. She didn't feel comfortable with eye contact...her eyes were far too different. Her attention was diverted to the boy that had spoken to her previously. He, too, seemed nervous in his own way.

"Um..." Andrew said awkwardly, "would you like some ham?" It came out all funny, causing Ashleigh to emit a small giggle. The faint laugh was more out of nervousness than anything else, but she would be the first to admit that his tone struck her. Giving him a light smile, she responded;

"S-sure. I'd love some." With that she looked down once more, though not before meeting his eyes. Well...perhaps this place wouldn't be as bad as she'd thought.

OOC: :x Awful short post. It was just a response to things. Bleh.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • Full name: Eden Rayne Firewing
    Nickname: None

Pokemon: Umbreon. For as long as she can remember, back to the times of early childhood, Eden has been able to manipulate and control darkness. Sometimes for this reason alone, she has been scowled upon and isolated by normal people, they being stuck up in their traditional religions and values and believing that since she posesses such a strange and extremely rare power, she could be nothing other than evil. Eden still has trouble completely transforming herself into her Pokemon form, and in fact the only way she seems to be able to do so is when people taunt her to the point of despair, or when somone does something to set her off. Though Eden can transform halfway at will, and use those attacks she has been gifted with whenever she likes, for some reason or another, her attacks are only effective when she is incredibly upset or enraged. If she is in a happy or neutral mood, they will most likely be light little taps on the opponent she is battling. For this reason, she is considered one of the failures of the Enigma experiment, and so far, seems to have virtually been abondoned by them too. Her last hope of being accepted is at the University, where she hopes to find others she can relate to.

Decription: Eden seems to be average enough in height for her age, being around 5'4'-ish, with seemingly short yet slender, muscled legs, and a somewhat longer torso, her torso very thin and delicate as well. Her skin color is very fair, and pale, and incredibly sensitive to the sun. If she stays outside in the sun for too long, she later becomes badly burned, painful blisters even occasionally forming along her arms and neck. She is rarely even found outside in bright, sunny weather, preferring dim, sheltered rooms, and more often than not will hardly even venture out during the day, preferring to make her trips out at night where the darkness will hide her eyes, one being a normal pale blue iris, a Human eye, the other being the eye of a Pokemon, an Umbreon's bright red eye. She seems to be rather ashamed of her strange "deformity" as so many have referred to it, therefore when interacting with normal people does so at night where the color of her eyes can be unseen, or with sunglasses even during the greyest of days, preferring people to think her blind rather than have to stare into her odd eyes. Besides the unnatural color, when Eden makes intense eye contact with anything, her red eye seems to have a strange effect upon people and Pokemon alike, locking them into a fascinated gaze, and luring them somewhat into a trance where they stand frozen to the spot.

Half Description: When Eden transforms halfway, little physical Pokemon detail can be noticed about her, the most significant part of her transformation being that she can now use the two attacks naturally granted to her: Dark Pulse and Toxic. A long, slender black tail extends from her lower torso, more often than not erect just as an Umbreon's normally is, and her ears undergo a curious transformation, forming more at the back of her head and perking upward as a Fox's might, and both her tail and her ears forming strange yellow glowing rings around them. Her eyes remain the same, but her two Canine teeth become sharper and extend just the tiniest bit, becoming slightly visable even as she closes her mouth. Yellow rings also occasionally appear on her body.

Pokemon description: Eden's appearance isn't so different from any other normal Umbreon, but the distinctive glowing yellow rings on her body are oddly shaped, being more heart-shaped than a normal Umbreon's oval rings. Though this doesn't affect her powers or abilites in the least bit, it looks strange to others of her kind, and though she isn't completely ridiculed by them, she is looked down upon, and thought of as "lesser". She can also be distinguished by her one red eye and one blue eye.

Personality: Eden has a kind and loving heart, and deep down, is compassionate for all beings, even those "normal" people who cruelly taunted her and even beat her at times. Yet she hides this warm interior, acting very timid and shy around others, and only showing her loving compassion through simple, small acts of kindness. She wishes to be friends with everyone, but has learned that the world doesn't always work that way, so she usually says very little to anyone at all thinking that there is nothing others would like about her. Strangely enough, she prefers to be in a group, but usually isn't the life of the party, preferring to just be around people and participate occasionally. Her biggest goal in life at the moment is to learn control of her strange powers, and come to accept herself, which right now she finds impossible to do. She is slow to trust others, and once betrayed by someone close never forgets it. When she likes someone, if she is in her halfway or Pokemon form, they can tell by if her rings glow unusually when they are around her.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Solana Striker

Nickname: Blazer

Pokemon: Ninetails. Blazer Has The Ability To Control The Fire. When Blazer Spreads Out Her Nine Tails,She Can Summon A Dragon Made Out Of Blue Fire. She Can Also Summon A Cerberus By Howling.

Description: Blazer Has A Black Flame-Like Marking On Her Forhead And Has Orange And Gold Hair Like A Ninetails. Her Right Eye Is A Dark Emerald Color And Her Left Eye Is A Dark Red Color. She Wears A Blue Tanktop With A Red Flame On It And Orange Shorts.

Half Description: When Blazer Is A Half Pokemon,She Has The Nine Tails Of A Ninetails,A Long Snout And Long,Sharp Teeth.

Pokemon Description: Blazer Looks Like A Regular Ninetails Only She Has Black Fire-Like Markings All Over Her Body. Even Though Blazer Is Blind In Her Ninetails Form,She Still Knows Where She Is Going Because She Can Feel And Hear Where She Is Going.

Personality: Blazer Is Very Brave And Would Do Anything To Protect Her Friends. She Loves To Fight But Can Get A Little Out Of Hand Sometimes. Blazer Will Sometimes Get Out Of Control With Her Fire Power While In Her Ninetails Form.

Last edited:

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    ima try to do a female RP....hmm....

Name: Monica Livingston
    Nickname: Gigi

Pokemon: Jynx. Monica has access to all of Jynx's Ice and Psychic abilities. She is also capable of human speech while in pokémon form.

Description: Monica is about average height, standing at 5'4". She's not necessarily skinny, but she is in shape. She hasn't been keeping track of her weight and she doesn't feel as though she has to. Monica has fair skin and has dirty blonde silky smooth hair which she wears down. She has big green eyes and a smooth, acne free, pretty face. Her attire consists of a light pink tank top with a denim miniskirt. Her fingernails and toenails are painted a deep red and she wears one golden chain necklace and half a dozen bead bracelets. She alternates between wearing sneakers and sandals. Aside from the nail polish, Monica doesn't wear a severe amount of makeup and she especially does not use lipstick.

Half Description: There are a few key things that happen to Monica in her half form to cope with her transformation into Jynx. First of all her skin will turn purple and her lips turn bright red. Also, she inexplicably gains a bit of weight and becomes slightly more top heavy to conform to Jynx's short and wide physique. This is a problem because she has trouble moving because she is not used to having extra weight. Her voice also gets a little deeper and she gets an inch shorter.

Pokemon Description: Monica has a very bizarre full pokémon form. While most Jynx are around 3 feet in height, Monica only shrinks to 5 feet; already making her stand out dramatically from other Jynx. Also, the average Jynx is around 70 lbs and Monica is about 130 lbs at this point. Also, her eyes maintain the form they have while she is human, her hair is darker than most Jynx, she still has a nose, and her body is more or less in proportion for a human rather than a Jynx. Also, she is still capable of human speech.

Personality: Despite what some may believe to be desirable traits, she is very modest and very shy. She couldn't care less about normal people, but rather than be enraged by them, she feels slight depression. She will be sad and frightened if and when people see her in her half form. She will loose control of her ice powers and subconsciously make the air colder and more depressing around her. She has never gotten angry so she has not even put her combination ice/psychic abilities to use.

KaniTheri

The Lopunny Queen
    Years
  • Application time!

Name: Clarimonde Gidney

Nickname: Clarrie

Pokemon: Lopunny; abilities include healing and a limited-duration physical charge that increases strength for five to ten minutes.

Description: Clarimonde is incredibly small and physically weak in her normal state, barely reaching five feet tall. Her eyes are a slight shade of violet, the red Lopunny color mingling with a natural human blue. She attempts to cover this by wearing sunglasses at all times, even indoors. Long fawn-colored hair reaches to the middle of her back, covering her abnormally elongated ears as best she can. Unfortunately life is rarely that simple and the slightest movement can expose them. Clarrie's skin is a deep brown, typically covered by long-sleeved shirts and pants that hide the tufts of hair beneath them.

Half Description: When in her natural form her front teeth fuse into the buck teeth of a normal Lopunny, but the rest remain distinctly human. The tufts of fur at her ankles and wrists sprout noticeably and the thin hair of a human thickens and sprouts into fur. Her ears are not quite as long as those of her Pokemon form, standing up much like those of a rabbit do in our world. The once-violet eyes take on a distinctly red tint when she shifts, her lapine muzzle incapable of supporting the sunglasses any longer.

Pokemon Description: Her height remains largely the same as it does in her human and half forms, but her ears are quite a bit longer--in fact, too long. They trail behind her like a bridal train, the sound of them on the ground as she walks downright painful to other Lopunny and Buneary. Their keen senses, once piqued by this abnormality, soon sniff out her unique odor and observe her strange mannerisms. This and this alone is enough for them to shun her, and she is never welcome in their communities. Unfortunately, other than this simple and glaring fact she is to the eyes a normal Lopunny.

Personality: Clarimonde's forced solitude sharply contrasts with her natural personality. Although she is loathe to let others know, she's extremely social and fiercely loyal to her close friends. While rabbits are known for their timidity, Lopunnies are Fighting-types and strongly territorial. Normal humans fail to understand her aggressive and protective instincts so to combat this she has carefully cultivated an aloof facade that most don't care to explore beyond. Deep down, she yearns for close companionship.

Ninetales1

Years
  • OOC: Time to keep this RPG going, and to place a new entree or two on the table.
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Violet's slight dismay, Ashleigh didn't seem to be too interested in her, judging by how she talked to her just now. In fact, Violet barely got the chance to say "My name's Violet" before Asheligh turned to Andrew instead, accepting some ham from him. Ham. HAM, of all things. This Kirlia/Gardevoir/whatever girl had just avoided her, and appeared to show more interest in a slice of ham. Pathetic... especially considering the fact that Violet was a vegetarian. Maybe she was one of those vegetarian haters...
    Ohh, those make me mad, Violet thought. Not to mention a sign I saw in a restaurant that said "Vegetarian is another word for "lousy hunter'".

For a while, Violet scanned the table for some sort of dish that did not contain any meat. Unfortunately, the large platter of ham was right in front of her. There were some mashed potatoes next to it though. There was also a delicious-looking green bean dish, and even a bowl of miso soup, among other things. But the last two were located on dishes to Violet's left, too far for her to reach.

Speaking of Violet's left, Violet saw that Sophie, the white-haired girl she had tried to talk to earlier, was sitting right next to her. Dana was also right next to her, except on her right. There were two boys sitting on each side of Ashleigh: Andrew and Tyler. Of all these people, Violet was mainly interested in Sophie--there was just something about her that seemed quite interesting. Maybe it was her enchanting nature or something about being individualistic and wild, no matter how shy she otherwise seemed to be. But what to say to her...?

Violet bided her time for a while by puring herself a cup of tea, which happened to be a green tea with rose petals. Hahaha, how appropriate. Not to mention its aroma would distract Violet from the more savoury aroma from the ham, which she knew she would never eat. After sitting a while and taking one delicious sip of her tea, Violet looked back at Sophie. Sophie was apparently looking at Asheligh, seeming a bit jealous. It looked as if she was trying to arrange her hair to look a bit like Asheligh's. This gave Violet an idea...
    "Hello... Sophie, is it?" Violet asked. She thought she had heard her name when Dr. Vinton announced the room arrangements. "I'm Violet in case you didn't already know. But anyways..."
    Violet glanced at Ashleigh for a while.
    "I guess it's a good thing you two are not roommates," Violet continued. "I don't know why I have to be stuck with her, but... Oh, your hair's fine, by the way. Not to mention it looks so good on you, with those... ah... lovely violet eyes."
    Violet smiled at Sophie as she said this, glancing at the hair that threatened to fall into Sophie's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Ah well, if Asheligh refuses to talk to Violet, time to try someone else...

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • ((OOC: Sorry for not posting lately, I have been really busy...))

Sophie was sitting at the table, looking at the food, when she realized that she hadn't eaten since yesterday in the park. With that incentive, she looked at the rest of food. Right in the middle of Violet, and the blonde haired girl who she was thought was named Ashleigh. She really liked her hair, and began trying to imitate her hair once again.

She looked at Violet again, and saw a look of disgust, maybe it was hatred. She followed her gaze, and saw that it was the piece of ham that was being offered to... Ashleigh. Either she hated ham because she was either a vegetarian, or she just hated ham, or pig in general. She looked back, and saw that she was drinking some tea. Her eyes were darting back and forth following the steam that floated towards the ceiling. Her cat-like instincts were at it's highest point, although she couldn't see the steam very well because her eyes were so bad.

She looked back down to Violet's face, and she was looking at her. She opened her mouth, and started talking."Hello... Sophie, is it?" She said, bringing her total attention on her. "I'm Violet in case you didn't already know. But anyways..." Sophie stopped looking at her and stared at Ashleigh again, and started to unconciously play with her hair. "I guess it's a good thing you two are not roommates," The words brought her attention back. "I don't know why I have to be stuck with her, but... Oh, your hair's fine, by the way. Not to mention it looks so good on you, with those... ah... lovely violet eyes." So, she is trying to flatter me. Well, two can play that game, she thought with a smile.

"Hi, Nice to meet you!" she said, still sitting there. She didn't know whether to shake her hand, or what, so more out of comfusion than anything, she did nothing. " I noticed you were talking to Ashleigh. Do you two get along well? I dont know my roommate other than the fact that her name is Dana. She looks alright," and looked over at Dana, then returned to talking to Violet, when she noticed her nails. "Oh, Wow! I just love you nails! Do you think that we could hang out after all the events today? I have never had my nails done, and it seems like it would be fun. Oh! Before I forget, what is your powers? I am an espeon-hybrid, incase you never saw..." She stopped talking out of fear of embarising herself more.

Her stomach growled quietly, so she looked around, and saw a nice green bean soup sitting in front of her. She grabbed it, and dished herself some, and then offered it to Violet, all the while, she saw the potatoes. " Would you please pass the potatoes?" she said as politley as she could.

Today was going to be very interesting, and she couldn't take how long it was going to be before she could have some fun, and hang out with Violet, if she wanted to.

Ninetales1

Years
  • OOC: Success! ^_^
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wow... wow! Sophie, who Violet thought seemed even more shy than Ashleigh, actually talked to her! Now that really was something. Usually in conversations with people in the past, Violet did most of the talking, while the other person didn't say much of anything at all, or just lost interest and turned away.

"Hi, Nice to meet you!" Sophie said. "I noticed you were talking to Ashleigh. Do you two get along well? I dont know my roommate other than the fact that her name is Dana. She looks alright," With that, she looked past Violet over at Dana, and then back to Violet. "Oh, Wow! I just love you nails! Do you think that we could hang out after all the events today? I have never had my nails done, and it seems like it would be fun."
    Okay... Violet had to admit this was an awkward comment, but Violet decided it wasn't best to make fun of it. Violet was just about to say something to this when Sophie continued talking...
    "Oh! Before I forget, what is your powers? I am an espeon-hybrid, incase you never saw..."

Pssht, I came in after her, so it's a wonder she didn't see me come in, Violet thought.
    "An Espeon hybrid, eh? Yes, I figured as much. Of course, I came in after you, so I didn't get to see your powers yet. Can you read minds, perhaps? Or use telekinesis? I'm just taking wild guesses, but... Anyways, I'm a Roserade hybrid, hence the nails... My nails aren't painted by the way--they're just coloured like that. I don't even know how to paint nails..." Violet said the last sentence kind of nervously. "As for the powers, pretty much all I can do is sprout thorny vines and poison people. Unless there's some other ability I don't know about yet. I surmise that this academy will help all of us discover some abilities we didn't even know we had before. Sound exciting, don't you think? Oh, and about hanging out later... sure!"

A few seconds later, Sophie helped herself to some of the green bean dish Violet was eyeing earlier, and then passed it to Violet.
    "Would you please pass the potatoes?" Sophie asked.
    Hastily Violet stood up, reached around the ham, and picked up the mashed potato dish on the other side of it. Then she placed it in front of Sophie, while dragging the green bean dish in front of her.
    "Why, surely," Violet replied. "If you'll kindly hand me one of those miso soup bowls. Oh by the way, the gravy's right... here... if you need it." Violet pulled the gravy out to the side of the ham so Sophie could see it better. All the while she was careful not to let her sleeve touch the ham. Ohh, what a nightmare that would be.

After Violet took some of the green beans, she passed the dish on to Dana.
    "Here you are--you can take some and pass it around if you want. You're quite the dragon-lover, aren't you?"

As Violet ate and looked around the room a bit, she wondered when classes and such were going to start. Or, more specifically, what the classes were going to be about. Or, when they were going to end. Was she going to attend this academy in place of her regular school? If so, would she ever see her dear Lam again?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Ham in the Pokémon world...?

IC:

Daniel looked at everyone. Many seemed to be scared of her, which isn't surprising as her hybrid suggested. After all, who in their right minds would approach a Gyarados? Not even she would. She had always hated her powers. They had a will of their own, as Daniel preferred to say, choosing to reveal themselves whenever and with whichever muscles they like. They were not always strong. Her powers was even weaker than she was before part of Daniel's genetics evolved from Magikarp to Gyarados.

Daniel was surprised when someone sat beside her. She wasn't used to having someone near her at all. From the corner of her eyes, she can see this boy had black hair too, and nails that people probably describe as horrible. And he started to talk. "Hi! You were on your own so I decided to sit here and keep you company! I'm Wes, what's your name?"

Without even looking at his direction, Daniel replied with one word, "Marina." She wasn't in the mood for a converstaion. Daniel poured herself a glass of what she hoped was melon juice. Then, in respect for Wes, she poured some for him as well. Never mind if he doesn't like it. We all have different interests. Daniel thought. For her, action speaks louder than words. Daniel looked around for a straw. She wouldn't want to risk breaking anything. But there wasn't any, not that she could see. Either Dr Vinton was very sure nothing can go wrong, or he didn't make preparations for this sort of hybrid, or he was making this place as torturing as possible for her.

Daniel made up her mind to trust herself. She helped herself to some seaweed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back