• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Exodus

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
    There is a hidden Item that let´s you trigger the Event, and if you manage to run to pika in time she wil be saved.
    However the timewindow is very small on this one, so if you take one step in the wrong direction or aren´t running as soon as you can, you won´t make it.

is this a bug or is it intentionnaly added?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    It´s intentional, after all it is an ambush, so you don´t have much time. Originally Pika would always die, but then I thought it would be better to give the player the chance to save her(although a very small chance). You can beat the game either way but if you manage to save her in time you generally get a better ending ;D

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
    The story is enjoyable, I just wanted to ask something, how do I make Modular title screen load the title faster in my game, yours comes fast and smooth but the one in mine is taking 10 seconds or so to load.... any solution?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    The story is enjoyable, I just wanted to ask something, how do I make Modular title screen load the title faster in my game, yours comes fast and smooth but the one in mine is taking 10 seconds or so to load.... any solution?

I just launched your Game but it doesn´t seem to take any longer than mine to load up.

If you start your game in Debugmode (or playtest it) , however it´s normal for it to take a bit longer since it compiles all the data in your game.
    If you start your game with the .exe it shouldn´t have those problems anymore ;D

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2021
    This game looks amazing! Would love to play. Is there any way to have the .nds file to play on my homebrew ds(i)?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Actually the game is made with rpgmaker
    Which means you can't play with it on a ds

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
    I just launched your Game but it doesn´t seem to take any longer than mine to load up.

If you start your game in Debugmode (or playtest it) , however it´s normal for it to take a bit longer since it compiles all the data in your game.
    If you start your game with the .exe it shouldn´t have those problems anymore ;D

Where did you get my game? I haven't even released that version on the thread!
    I was talking about the game I made! Your game's loading the title screen fast while my game takes time to load.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Where did you get my game? I haven't even released that version on the thread!
    I was talking about the game I made! Your game's loading the title screen fast while my game takes time to load.

I thought you were talking about Pokemon Megamax :o
    But frankly I didn´t do anything to speed it up or slow it down...
    If you like I could take a look at it, if you were ok to show me your build, but I kinda just used the script as is as well

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    This game looks amazing! Would love to play. Is there any way to have the .nds file to play on my homebrew ds(i)?

Thanks for the kind words ;D
    But I made that game with RPG Maker XP and Pokemon essentials, which basically means it only runs on PC...
    I´ll look up if there is a way to convert the data in .nds but I can´t make any promises...

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
    I thought you were talking about Pokemon Megamax :o
    But frankly I didn´t do anything to speed it up or slow it down...
    If you like I could take a look at it, if you were ok to show me your build, but I kinda just used the script as is as well

I am talking about the Unreleased Beta version of the game [v1.2]

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023

I looked a bit into the matter, but sadly there is no way to convert RPG Maker XP games in NDS games, the console apparently can´t handle it... But if you have a PC you can still play my game ;D

Back