• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Extinction

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Hi everyone for about two and a half years now ive been tryin to make a pokemon game but have allways given up but i have been working on a game called Pokemon Extinction for about 3 months now and although ive not done much on it ive decided to post inf about it here hope you like it

25 Years Ago The World Of Pokemon Had Become A Safe Place To Live All The Evil Teams Of The World Have Gone And All The Legendary And Rare Pokemon Have Come Out of Hideing And Live With People Just Like Normal Pokemon, But With One Diffrence These Pokemon Where Made Illegal To Catch And All Master Ball's Were Destroyed.

But Now The Legendary Pokemon Have Started To Go Missing, The Red Gyarados That Lived In The Lake Of Rage In Johto Was The First To Go, Then Moltres Which Was Liveing On MT Ember In The Sevii Islands Went Second,And Have Graduly All Disapeared Untill Now Only One Remains MEW Who Lives At Professor Oaks Pokemon Ranch Just out your Home Town .

One You 12 Birthday You Go To See Professor Oak Who Tells You That He Has Recived Letters Saying That Team Rocket,Magma and Aqua have Joined Together To Create Team Extinction And That They Are Coming To Get Mew

He Asks You To Choose A Pokemon Try And Stop Team Extinction And Save The Legenday Pokemon

4 Reagions To Travel To

Kanto with Sevii Island's
    Johto with Wirl Island's
    Hoenn with Battle Frounteer
    & a new Reagion
    Zanko

8 Gyms in Each Reagion

All Pokemon including the ones from Dimond And Pearl
    (and Maby Some Custom Ones)

ScreenShot
    Dekuto Town this is your home town
    Pokemon Extinction

Map
    this is the world map
    Pokemon Extinction

Please Comment

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Thanks Datriot i hope to have some new screens before the end of the week

exteradude

That seems like a very nice game. I hope you can give us a download link.

One more thing...Did you make it with RPG Maker XP?

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    Hey, gmaes looks good, nice first town and the new regions looks interesting. That world map, did u use the one Dark Dragon Posted in help and request? If you did dnt forget to give credit :D!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    @ Exteradude i cant give you a download link yet because ive not released a demo
    @bob5000 yes it is except for the middle part

i might post some New Screens tomorrow if i do anymore on it tonight

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    hi everyone ive decided to post two more screens today
    the 1st one is and in game screen of Dekuto Town and the 2nd one is of Route 1enjoy

Pokemon Extinction

Pokemon Extinction

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    @ chriz: you have to click on the image which will then take you to image shack and click on the image on that page then you can see it better

oh and ive finished all events on route 1 and im goin to have a break now and do some more tomorrow

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Well, I have to say the frame rate will dratisticly fall when having to many grass animation events, you should try and find a way to do it without placing so many events.
    Nice map though.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    hi everyone im havin some trouble with my Custome Menu System is there anyone here who could help with it?

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Looks Very Good ^^ Can't Wait To See More Screens. If You Do Custom Pok?mon, I Can Help You.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    hi everyone sorry for not updateing but i was in france till wedneday anyway
    ive neary finished the battle system and the menu system but not got much elce done as soon as there finished ill post some screens
    @ omega lantos: thanks for the offer but ive still not decided if i will have custom pkmns or not but if i decide to ill pm you

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    no one posted about my last update but anyway i have decided to releace a new screenshot

Pokemon Extinction

i will releace some screens of the cbs soon

Back