• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Factory Adventure - A 90s internet nostalgia trip with Roaming Red scaling (VERSION 3.2 UPDATE 11/12)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Hello, first of all....what an excellent hack. Second, I have found some glitches but I don´t know if they are just a bad patching or bugs from the seed (I didn't touch anything as I don't know how to use it, it stayed as it comes) or just Nostalgia GBC hates me:
    Spoiler:

Besides that two glitches the game is really cool, hard at the beginning and worse if you are doing a monotype like me lol but it's great.

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
    Years
  • does anyone know how to wake up the comatose pokemon that replace snorlax?
    i dont know how to find the script for waking it up on the github, anyway.

Last edited:

Absolumont

Years
  • If that was the answer it would've worked. unfotunately, since it was moved over a tile, the flute event didnt work

Absolumont

Years
  • I just said it didn't, tho?
    I'm sorry, I haven't played this game in ages, I can't remember how i got through this. I remember going onto the creator's discord and getting advice through there, though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    So I feel like although this hack has scaling issues to an extent, there is a way to play this game which actually makes it much better and very unique. So, I always wanted a Pokemon game where everything was level 100. Everything totally even right? So it's all about matchups and movesets. You can do this on this romhack! Remember guys this is a Pokemon Red romhack, so the Red gameshark codes very very easily work. Theyre short codes and easy to find. So you could just give yourself stat boosting items (proteins zincs hp ups etc) and pp ups plus good TMs HMs... OR you could just give yourself rare candies and start with a team of 6 level 100 pokemon! And as you discover more cool pokemon, just keep leveling them to 100. I managed to get 6 total teams of level 100 pokemon to swap and switch between by the time I finished and it was a blast getting to play with all these cool new pokemon. It's honestly the best way to play this game, it eliminates scaling issues completely! Leveling up to 100 doesnt take that long either with buying infinite rare candies with the poke mart edit and infinite money. Then I just hold L down (which I have set to speed up my emulator to be unthrottled FPS) and in about a minute, 1 pokemon goes from say, level 20, to 100.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    just Completed it but wondering ik the Mist Stone worked on Togepi but can it work on other pokemon such as Pikachu and Eevee

Years
  • Hey Cam, I wanted to thank you for making this. This was absolutely a nostalgia trip, and I was curious if you had any similar plans as a hack for gen 2? If not, its all good bruh. Can say with the utmost honesty, this is still in my top 10 favorites. It was interesting to re-experience all the rumors and fakemon that people kept bragging about back in the day. Like c'mon... Audior... what a odd creation, but it is appreciated nonetheless.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • So, I chose Pallet town to start my adventure in, and when I went onto Route 1, I encountered a juggler in the wild, and he had glitchy Pokemon ;/

Back