• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon fan person’s stats

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    ———————————————————— My Stats ——————————————————————————

=======================the pokemon I'm Currently Raising is=================================
    View attachment 96613
    Flabébé (Not Hatched) (Challenge: Cute Little Pokemon)
    ========================= Pokemon Ive Raised Before =====================================

=========================== Stuff I Have From Events =====================================
    View attachment 96500
    =========================== Stuff I Have From Trading ====================================
    none
    =========================== Points/Items ==============================================
    Spoiler:

=========================== Challenges/Medals ========================================
    working on:
    - the 6 grass types one/grass bronze metal
    - fairy bronze medal
    completed challenges:
    Spoiler:

completeted medals:
    Spoiler:

Among the every single little Pokemon you can find, I honestly believe that Flabebe is probably the cutest one.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

CONGRATULATIONS!

Here's your first ribbon to celebrate your first friend and first VPP. Don't worry, there's more to come!
    pokemon fan person’s stats

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You can request a Tag-team ribbon once your first successful joint VPP is complete!

Years
  • here's another post so i can have more posts

also my next VPP will be a pokemon from galar! (in the spoiler there's more hints to what it is)
    Spoiler:

Back