• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Favorites

Which is your Favorite Pokemon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza1

I go by To Aravas now.
Years
  • Vote and then post why you voted for that pokemon. I choose Rayquaza because I think it is the strongest pokemon ever.

Rules:
    You can post a cheer for a pokemon e.g. "Go Rayquaza" as long as you add something else that isn't offtopic
    DO NOT make a bad comment about someones vote

See ya,
    Rayquaza1

*shuts down computer*

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well none of those are my favourites, but Latias is one of my favourites, it's so cute ^^

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • The only legendary I like is mew... and that's because she was so CUTE in the first movie.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    I like Groudon. 2 tons of pure power. *pats Yin* He's my tank, I'll have you know.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • I chose Regirock just because it's the least Uber of them all because of it's common type weaknesses (water, grass, ground, etc.).My favorite would have to be Regice or Registeel because they're not Uber sweepers with outrageous movepools (Kyogre knows ice beam, hydro pump, and calm mind right when u catch it). it bothers me when people luv Uber legendary sweepers because it shows that they have no creativity or strategy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back