• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon FD: Final Destination

Sophidius

Need a storyline? PM me!
    Years
    CHANGE

It's the most important thing in the world…

It causes life to turn to death…

It causes everything to turn to nothing…

But most of all…

It's inevitable…

From the Storyline Developer of Dimension Legends...

POKEMON: FINAL DESTINATION

"Where does everything end?"

COMING SOON
    STORY
    I can't say anything about the story in general, since it's too large to grasp. I can, however, show some events that are going to happen.

NEW PREVIEW!!!!!
    When you're tired of running around the village you'll soon notice a path leading downstairs, but to get there you have to jump over a ledge. With faith you jump over it and walk on a warp which warps you to another map. A map that seems very familiar. All the way down you see a young boy nervously pacing over a path, enshrouded with trees. He murmurs something about Pokemon and then he notices Celebi.
    Bryon: Huh? Who are you? Are you what they call… a Pokemon?
    Celebi: Bii?
    Bryon: You are, aren't you? So that is what my friends were talking about! I must admit that you do look funny. What's your name?
    Celebi: Cele…biii!
    Bryon: Are you Celebi?
    Celebi: Biihiii, biii!
    But then the Celebi disappears and he hears a loud crack behind him.
    Bryon: (!) It came from the village. Let's find out!
    You understand that it's your objective to follow him and you go back to the village. In the village you see a Ho-Oh flying away from a broken building, Bryon's house! You see Bryon going inside.

You saw a whole family of young Joys in front of you and they were all standing neatly in line next to each other. When you try to get close to them an old lady, who was very similar to the Joys came out of the house. "Good morning, children", she shrieked. "Good morning, grandma Joyann", it sounded. "Let's see", the old lady said. "Is everyone there? Mary-Sue, Mary-Ann, Marie-Louise, Hannah, Paris, Lindsay, Casey...Linda and, not to forget, Joy." (!) "Wait a minute. Where is Ann?" "Mary-Sue: She was here a minute ago. I wonder where she's gone to..." "Joyann: Indeed, very strange. I suggest you, Mary-Sue, find her. The rest comes with me." (Mary-Sue goes away from the crowd and heads in your direction, even through you and you follow her down. Suddenly she stops and sees it: a small onion-like creature. When it spots you it starts to glow and sends you back.

When the screen turns back to normal again you find yourself in an utterly black space. You can walk through it, strangely enough, but there do seem to be borders. Then, from the middle of the area an animation starts from within a large Orb appears. This Orb stays there for a while but soon it starts glowing and a large, horselike creature emerges from it.
    "Gyagagooo", it says. Then it starts glowing again and two animations appear in which both Palkia and Dialga appear, but also a third Pokemon, one that appears later than the two: Giratina. Then another Gyagagoo and the Giratina disappears. After this the Arceus glows one more time and another Orb appears, this one encasing Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie, but soon the orb disappears and you do too...

FEATURES

• A new region
    • Custom Pokemon
    • New Trainers
    • New challenges
    • A new HM: Ghost Walker
    • New challenges
    • An interesting storyline
    • A Pokedex with up to 400 entries
    • A new crime syndicate: Team Xenos
    • Encounters with Celebi
    • Nearly 15 legendary Pokemon available, including custom ones
    • The Pokemon of the End: Aeclypses
    • A lot of FUN
    CUSTOM POKEMON
    Spoiler:

PROGRESS
    Creating the general idea of the storyline at the moment

SCREENS
    New screenies. IMPROVED!!!

Hello there, opposite me.

TEAM
    Everyone who wants to be in my team is welcome (as long as there are enough free spots available).

• Mapper: Me, Gammaomikron, Ageangel, GavZ
    • Scripter: AlexAhnon, [open]
    • Storyline Developer: Me, [open]
    • General Advisor: Ageangel
    • Banner man: AlexAhnon
    • Titlescreen Editor: AlexAhnon
    • Tile Editor: Gammaomikron, [open], ?open?
    • Beta tester: Roxasabridged, Ace McPhail, Anti Hero
    • Spriter: AlexAhnon, [open]
    • Sprite inserter: Shadow Rayquaza
    • Overworld spriter: [open]
    • Animator: AlexAhnon
    • Move Editor: Shadow Rayquaza, AlexAhnon
    • Item Editor: Shadow Rayquaza, AlexAhnon
    • Pokemon Editor: Shadow Rayquaza, AlexAhnon
    • Music Editor: ?Ageangel?
    So, if you want to: JOIN MY TEAM! You get to hear the whole storyline then and you receive the credits for this hack.

EDIT!!!

BANNERS
    This is the banner spot. As time passes I'll probably put more banners hereIf you want to support this hack, copy and paste it to your signature:

Credits go to GavZ
    This is my new team thread: TEAM U(NK)NOWN Pokemon FD: Final Destination

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    This looks good. I liked the movie and I like this.
    Hope it goes well. Have fun. Are you doing the custom pokemon yourself?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hey it looks really good! Good story! But what is the base rom i could possibly help with some mapping! I'll upload 2 maps i have at the moment (from fire red) And you can ask for my assitance if needed in mapping

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Nice Sophidus...If you need a Sprite Inserter/Item Editor/Trainer Editor/Pokemon & move Editor...I'm here to help...Your Storylines are always great...It is To be expected From the Guy who made the majority of the Dimension storyline...I wish you the best of luck...:)

Sophidius

Need a storyline? PM me!
    Years
    @Shun: thx for the compliment. I appreciate it :D
    @BlueSnowHoundoom: Yeah, I made them myself. I've uploaded some pics of them.
    @Gavz: Of course you can help with mapping. I do need your msn, though, so I can easily talk to you
    @Shadow Rayquaza: Of corse, I'd like you to be me Move/Trainer/Pokemon Editor and Sprite Inserter. The only thing I need is some sprites to insert :D...and your msn:D
    @Roxasabridged: Yeah! Be my beta tester! I can promise I won't disappoint you.
    @Ageangel: Yeah, of course you can map for my hack.

All right, now I only need someone who can turn my custom drawings into sprites, a scripter, an animator, an o/w sprite editor, a Tile Editor and a Tile Inserter.

Sophidius

Need a storyline? PM me!
    Years
    Your going to create a New HM...That means you'll Have to learn ASM Hacking...Good luck with that...XD

Not exactly. I was planning to replace Flash or Rock Smash with Ghost Walker (I think Flash is useless). The only thing I have to do then is edit the move, create a new animation, change the script a bit (with Rock Smash) and insert them.

Ace_McPhail

Dancing Mad
    Years
    Mmm, looks like it could be a good hack ^_^
    I can't wait to try it when you finish the first beta.
    Good luck to you and your team!

- Ace_McPhail

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I could try to do them to sprites, but they won't be that good >.<
    Also I am an advanced XSE scripter too, If you want proof, PM me.

Good luck on your hack and it sounds quite interesting.

Sophidius

Need a storyline? PM me!
    Years
    I could try to do them to sprites, but they won't be that good >.<
    Also I am an advanced XSE scripter too, If you want proof, PM me.

Good luck on your hack and it sounds quite interesting.

Hey, thx man. You know exactly what I need :D
    And no, I don't need any proof of your scripting skills. I believe you on your word. I do need your msn though, but you can PM that to me.

Now about the spriting: Can you try to turn the above custom drawings into sprites? If it really doesn't work out I will have to find another spriter, but that's okay. At least you can be my spriter. Welcome in the team, buddy :D

As for the rest, the upcoming preview is under way. It will be about the childhood of the evil boss of Team Xenos :P

I've added another preview. It's about the evil Team Xenos Boss Bryon's childhood, which was very unpleasant :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace_McPhail

Dancing Mad
    Years
    Okay, Ace McPhail. From now on you're my beta tester. Is that okay?

(Sorry about the lack of reply)
    Uh, sure! ^_^ But I've never beta tested before, so I might not really "get" it the first time around.
    But I have a feeling it involves testing the beta XP Which I'm a fan of, so it's all good

- Ace_McPhail

PS. I'll send you my MSN/email if you need it, k?

Back