• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fire Red Beta

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
  • that just sucks, no offense..it's just an edit not a hack...

Well good sir, what is the definition of a hack?
    I believe that it is defined in the Rules, and If the thread is not closed, he meets the requirements for the game to be called a hack. So Thats that.

And as for the game itself, you are lacking a bit. Just changing maps will not change the events in the game, and we will still follow the same order:
    Get pokemon
    Get Parcel
    Go through woods
    Beat Brock
    Go through Mt moon
    Beat Misty
    Beat Lt. Surge
    Diglett cave
    get bike..
    etc..
    It just goes on and I couldve named every event in the game.
    Try editing the heck out of scripts and brand spankin new OW sprites.
    I do Like the rotom's. That is a plus for me :] I <3 rotom. XD
    Good luck.

EDIT: You should have the fire water and grass rotoms as starters XD.

.T a k e I t A w a y

Expert Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Ive got the trainer hiro ow's but i will be lacking, becoz im learning how to script i know basic scripts like
    Give item
    Give pokemon
    ect
    the project is on hold from now!

And no im changing the parcel script ot a different thing here it is.
    Garys your friend.
    when you go to the lab there's only 1 pokeball which gary gets you get the parcel ("The pokemon your getting") bring it back and he'll give you that pokemon. *WHOO IM PUFFED!*

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Wow, this is what I like to call, Abysmal. What, a remake of a remake? What next? A remake of superman again? Please don't make hacks like this. Edits really aren't fond with...well anybody. Just make a scratch hack. Anyways, I guess you can do what you want.

.T a k e I t A w a y

Expert Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Can't people say this stufff:
    Wow, this is what I like to call, Abysmal. What, a remake of a remake? What next? A remake of superman again? Please don't make hacks like this. Edits really aren't fond with...well anybody. Just make a scratch hack. Anyways, I guess you can do what you want.
    On the "Pokemon Emerald New" Thread if you've already sed it to me now say it to him!.

@idrum4all2see: get me a pic of the grass water and fire rotoms you'll get them later on in the game cause its liek yellow :)
    P.S: I <3 ROTOMS 2!

Last edited:

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
  • One or all?
    Spoiler:

Is it me or is the washing machine one a little odd looking O.o
    Sorry thats my immaturity kicking in.

haha there you are. The other 2, I can get em for you if you want.
    Just let meh know

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
  • Eh. I dont like to join teams,
    I have my own hack to do and whatnot.
    But I do like to help out friends whenever possible.
    So If you need me to help with something let me know via pm!
    I can sprite ow's and some recolors (not well but w/e)

DracoKnight

Destroyer
    Years
  • I think your doing a nice job omegaraquaza. Yuo just might want to change the storyline a bit.Nut then again it's your havk not mine. Just try your best Raquaza!
    (I would've helped, but i have my SHSAT coming up, so i don't have nuch free time, But best of luck!)

.T a k e I t A w a y

Expert Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Okay.
    Everyone can i please have your ettention please?
    You do all know that you could be playing pokemon fireredbeta right?
    Huh you didnt oh yeh its because i was using am when there was littery<how eva ya spell that word> 1 more friggin tile before i would of finished the hack but i didnt know where to put the tile so i opened it on vba and it just crashed and i dont have sav or bak file so im quitting this hack!

Oh yeh this will not even b rivived

Last edited:
    Back