• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokemon Fire Red Patch 1020/1460 Rombases UPDATE 6/23/16 Beta 1.1 Released

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    It Dosent at the moment because once when I patched it all the scripts disappeared along with the sprites and everything if anyone can tell me how do I patch it and have all the scripts that would be good as well as the Sprite inserting for the evolution stones I need that

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • how do you insert items with NSE i changed it from PNG to BMP and when i click on import sprite and i click shiny stone and i put save nothing happens and when I go to A.I.E to see if it was there its not so if anyone knows how to use NSE please teach me so i can add these items

To insert using NSE, open the rom in NSE.

1 - Click on OPTIONS.
    2 - Choose PLUGINS, then SELECT PLUGINS.
    3 - Then click on plugins\Items.npi.
    4 - Then go to an item where you see a QUESTION MARK, that means its UNUSED.
    5 - Click on VIEW on the upper tab, then click on OFFSET, or just simply press CTRL + R.
    6 - Put a free spaced offset on the word OFFSET and another free spaced offset on PALETTE. Once you filled them up click on OPEN. *Save those offsets*
    7 - Click on FILE then IMPORT then IMPORT IMAGE, then select the picture of the stones or anything. After that, you will see a dropdown saying Image, Palette and All, click on ALL then click on IMPORT.
    8 - Save it or press CTRL + S, then, a pop up will say that bytes are not enough or whatever it says, click on OK. If another pop up says something again, still click on OK. Then you're done.
    9 - Open your item editor then go to the Shiny Stone or any stone. Put on the offsets earlier in their respective places, then you are done! =)

Sorry if there are no screenshots. Hope it helps . =)

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    after i do everything you said i get a weird looking shiny stone its all black and stuff actually you know what since you know how to insert the items do you want to help me by inserting the shiny stone,dusk stone,dawn stone and link cable in for me?

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • after i do everything you said i get a weird looking shiny stone its all black and stuff actually you know what since you know how to insert the items do you want to help me by inserting the shiny stone,dusk stone,dawn stone and link cable in for me?

I'd be honored to do so. =)
    I can insert them for you. =)

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    im going to post this here because i need this and i wanna look back on my thread when i do this what im going to post is the actual mega evolution animation sound that i plan to add as well as the reverb cry stuff for the megas

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1SFdse3NHHZ

This is the sound effect for Mega Evolutions, if that's able to be implemented over the current one, which I'm assuming would be the same as Gaia's? Also, Max posted a way to add the reverb effect on Mega Pokemon cries using Audacity:

For the reverb affect on Mega Evolution cries, drop the cry you want to edit into audacity, high light all of your audio, and go into "Effect" => "Reverb".

Here are your parameters:
    >Room size
    >Pre-Delay
    >Reverberance
    >Damping
    >Tone Low
    >Tone Hi
    >Wet Gain
    >Dry Gain
    >Stereo Width

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    6/11/16 UPDATE

alright another update coming your way so thanks to Pandirocks all the evolutionary stones have been inserted and all the mega sprites and stats have been inserted i just need to configure them and then add their cries with audacity and then mega evolution is done and maybe thats when ill release a 1.0 of the new version so stay hyped :)

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    okay another quick update i just inserted about all the evolutions for the rest of the mons except for these five
    Spoiler:

the only reason i didnt insert these 5 yet is because i dont think ill have enough item space to insert the rest of those without replacing something so if anyone can figure out something i can do with these 5 that would be good

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • okay another quick update i just inserted about all the evolutions for the rest of the mons except for these five
    Spoiler:

the only reason i didnt insert these 5 yet is because i dont think ill have enough item space to insert the rest of those without replacing something so if anyone can figure out something i can do with these 5 that would be good

For those five, the items may be used as stones.
    Of course having them hard to find.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    The way my items are set up I only have 3 spots left to put items although I added the new blue and red orb I can take those two out and then have 5 spaces which is good although I was feeling like adding the griseous orb hmm..

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • okay another quick update i just inserted about all the evolutions for the rest of the mons except for these five
    Spoiler:

Yeah, your welcome. =)
    About those evo, I pity Happiny, Swirlix and Spritzee since they are one of my favorite Pokemon. My idea for there evolution is have someone sprite a SPECIAL item. Have someone sprite a Cupcake, and let that be the alternative of Sachet (Due to its Aroma), Whipped Cream (An ingredient of a cupcake), and Oval Stone for Happiny (Due to the Cupcake's Sweetness) That'd be really cool for me.

As for the 2 Dark-related Pokemon, create a new item too, Razor Ball, and use that as an all-in-one Razor Claw and Razor Fang.

Though my suggestions are hard to accomplish, it's cool. =) And, it'll also save space, using 2 of your item slots. =)

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I have all the items and the slots nesscary to insert them but the problem is once i insert them i cant insert anything else

Edit: I have configured all the megas now and im going to inert there cries

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • I have all the items and the slots nesscary to insert them but the problem is once i insert them i cant insert anything else

Edit: I have configured all the megas now and im going to inert there cries

By configured, do you mean that you have mega evolving Pokemon like Venusaur set to Mega Evolve? Because it didn't when I checked it. =)
    Also, what items do you want to be in the base specifically?

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I have it all set up for mega evolution now and I just need to insert the cries and also I'll try to figure out stuff regarding the items and how to place them

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Hi! I have a question: Did you add more items for the next release too? (Expert Belt, Weak Policy, Safety Goggles, Air Balloon, Focus Sash, Toxic Orb, Flame Orb, Shiny Charm, Destiny Knot)

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • As someone who has worked with the patch before, I'm guessing no. The available items added are the mega stones and specific evolutionary stones. Our pokefreak890 is working on item expansion, so, until that successes, no more items will be added.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    As someone who has worked with the patch before, I'm guessing no. The available items added are the mega stones and specific evolutionary stones. Our pokefreak890 is working on item expansion, so, until that successes, no more items will be added.

Thanks!

Starfall321

OnePunchStarfall
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    The way my items are set up I only have 3 spots left to put items although I added the new blue and red orb I can take those two out and then have 5 spaces which is good although I was feeling like adding the griseous orb hmm..

I remember somewhere there is a post about item expansion. It should not hard.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2019
    okay another quick update i just inserted about all the evolutions for the rest of the mons except for these five
    Spoiler:

I posted the item expansion thread on the previous page.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Okay I may need help with that part when I attempted to add it I got it to compile sucessfully but then I got a 129MB file as my output and I'm not making my rom 129MB if anyone knows how to actually go about this the right please teach me thanks again

Back