• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokemon Fire Red Patch 1020/1460 Rombases UPDATE 6/23/16 Beta 1.1 Released

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
The way you add Pokemon to the base is by using A-series and also the mega evolution is not automatic you need to press start before you select a move if you have the Pokemon holding the mega stone and the mega bracelet in your pocket
Yeah, I know. I mean if it only necessary have the items, for example, in other base to activate megaevolution you need to activate a script

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
You don't need to activate a script in this one

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Can you show me the post that tells me how to do that

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
For the people that are searching for a ini with megaevolution of G3HS for this base
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
will alternate forms be included here? like flabebe colors? burmy line?

hope to be included too :)

Years
That?s awesome!
1460 Pokemon in one game?! That is fantastic!
Are you planning to expand the box space, to have the possibility to store more Pokemon? And do you plan to implement the HM Dive?
Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I will actually do the deoyxs and rotom formes once I get the meteorite OW in the rom and I can't do that because OVM 1.2.1 is not compatabile with my computer if anyone has OVM 1.2.1 and knows how to insert the overworlds can they do that and that way I'll be able to insert the deoyxs forms afterwards
Same with the rotom appliances OW's if possible

And I dont know about the Dive HM I may add it or I may not I'll have a look at it though

Years
Thanks for your response!
It would be usefull, to implement Dive.
Is it possible, to expand the box number, to have more space for pokemon, because 1460 (with maybe some fakemon and pokemon from the 7th generation) pokemon need to be left somewhere.
I´m planning, to work on a new hack, which will possibly be the best out there (I´m pretty optimistic) and this base is nearly perfect accept the box size and no Dive.

In my opinion you don´t need to implement cries and all the forms. That´s just my personal opinion, but it´s your base, so it´s all up to you.
Hope you doing well and keep up the great work!

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
As I metioned before it would be of great help if someone is willing to help me by inserting the meteorite OW and the rotom Appliances OW's so that way I can get formes and forms done as soon as possible and put up a potential update 1.2 and if there's any features that you want or know any features that can potentially make this better please post the suggestions and I'll try to do them within my abilites

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I've been messing around with it and it's a really cool base. I was just wondering if you were going to add any other abilities to the 1020 base? I know Protean is in the 1420, but I don't think it made the transition to the 1020 version.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
It did make it to the 1020 version I just didn't put it up for download yet as I'm trying to add more to the base before I make a 1.2 beta

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
No problem MarineTyler

onto another matter i feel like i should start working on habitats and heres the thread that talks about it
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6263014#post6263014
but the problem is i dont understand what to do and how to expand it to accomadate the expanded mons I know Epsilon has completed it and spherical Ice as well but they both told me to go to this thread and tbh im still confused on how to go about this especially because i cant see the pictures anymore if anyone can show me how i can get it done

Edit: okay so i was able to get the habitats working for expanded mons i just need to learn how to expand the number of pages and then i can clear up the habitat issue if anyone knows please tell me here it would be great help

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
One of the features I'd like to see is expanded storage boxes for Pokemon. Right now there is room for 420 max. Would be cool if we could hold one of each in the boxes.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I don't think there is enough research done on the expansion of storage boxes for me to start working on that and even if there was to be honest I'm kind of lazy having to make space for all 1460 Pokemon unless there is a simplified way to do it

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Have anyone an ini of advance series for the 1020 base?
I have edit the a-map with HxD. Now it have more pokes, but after Chimecho all are TEMP. Any solutions?

Years
  • PH
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
No problem MarineTyler

onto another matter i feel like i should start working on habitats and heres the thread that talks about it
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6263014#post6263014
but the problem is i dont understand what to do and how to expand it to accomadate the expanded mons I know Epsilon has completed it and spherical Ice as well but they both told me to go to this thread and tbh im still confused on how to go about this especially because i cant see the pictures anymore if anyone can show me how i can get it done

Edit: okay so i was able to get the habitats working for expanded mons i just need to learn how to expand the number of pages and then i can clear up the habitat issue if anyone knows please tell me here it would be great help

Nice! Your Awesome! I will wait for the habitats to complete btw thank you so much for your hard work! Kudo! ( any dates on when you'll release an update on habitat? )
And another noob question from me i can't see the expanded pokemons when i use A-Trainer help please? thanks =)

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Nice! Your Awesome! I will wait for the habitats to complete btw thank you so much for your hard work! Kudo! ( any dates on when you'll release an update on habitat? )
And another noob question from me i can't see the expanded pokemons when i use A-Trainer help please? thanks =)
Thanks for the compliments and don't use A-Trainer use HTE or UTE there far better

Back