• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red: The Hard Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
I cant get to vermillion. I have the badge but the door that leads to underground tunnel going to vermillion is locked. I cant get through it

Alec Empire

Are you ready to testify?
Years
Uh, how exactly would you use IPS or UPS on this Rar file? I don't get how i'm supposed to set it up to play the game. Help?

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2012
Google....

just d/l Lunar IPS, run it and apply the IPS thats in the fire red rar (you need the original fire red rom).

Can we rematch with trainers... wild pokemon don't give me enough experience...

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Just want to say I love this hack and can't wait til a full version is released. I've obtained the 8 badges and completed the sevii islands.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
Hi. I'm playing your game and it is very good! But, I don't know how I catch Squirtle. I also can not enter the Route 22 to go to Indigo Plateau. Could you please help me? Thanks.

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
Years
This game looks awesome, but how am I supposed to play it? It's a RAR file, so I can't use IPS on it or anything like that. So..what should I do?

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
This game looks awesome, but how am I supposed to play it? It's a RAR file, so I can't use IPS on it or anything like that. So..what should I do?

You have to unzip the .RAR file, I think you have to have a certain program, I forget what it's called. And the IPS file will be inside.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
hey i got all baudges but i dont know where to go to start the leauge..
i meen where u should normaly go .. the road is blocked there.. where i go please tell me
thanks

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Hello, i just wanted to say that this hack is amazing i always kinda think that FireRed and LeafGreen are not hard enough, so i already played your Expert Emerald hack and i love it, then i search for something similar and i found this hack also made by you, imagine my surprise. So good work, loving your hacks, just take your time and finish this one like Expert Emerald. It doesn't matter when the final version will be released as long it's released. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back