• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    Pokemon Fire Volcano

Hack Name:
    Pokemon Fire Volcano

Hack of:
    pokemon ruby

Introduction:
    This is my fourth hack. It's a custom hack with many new features.

Storyline:
    You arrive in Archen, a region with tons of islands. You start your adventure on Coastport Island, hearing about Mt. Fire's eruption. You soon find out that team magma has come here to continue their plan, which failed. With that you go out and try to stop team magma, explore the large Archen, and find all kinds of new pokemon.

Features:
    New Pokemon, including the fourth generation!
    New cities and routes!
    Emerald tiles!
    New gym leaders!
    Charmander, Cyndaquil, and Torchic as starters!
    And much more!

Screenshots:

Pokemon Fire Volcano

Coastport Island

Pokemon Fire Volcano

Route 01

Pokemon Fire Volcano

Titlescreen will change

Pokemon Fire Volcano

Prof. Mariu

Pokemon Fire Volcano

Diamond Island

Pokemon Fire Volcano

Archen World Map

Beta:
    View attachment 33651

Last edited:
    Years
    Hmmm... You could make the first map smaller, and there are trees that appear to be growing out of the water. The second map looks good, but you could extend the ledge so it doesn't look like it was thrown in there. The storyline is cool. You should make another hack like this except for Team Aqua.

Blaze Dragon

Blazes of Wisdom
    Years
    Matilira, are you sure you can do so many hacks at the same time? If yes, this game looks promising, but I would custom Birch sprite a bit more. It looks simply recoloured

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    I made some changes to some of the maps. A beta will be released sometime this week.

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    The name and storyline were made by me. It was his idea, but he let use it.

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
    Looks fantastic! Is Weavile in the game? I think that's a good idea! Maby you can put Jotho or Kanto or an other Regio in it to. Or you can put all the pokemon in it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Yeah I reckon!

But maybe it's cause you have people in there, as well as the fact that it aint the whole map but just a section of it.

More screenies would be nice though, since they're looking good.

Also, on Route 1, do wild pokemon appear on the sand or what?

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    The titlescreen will now have Weaville in it. I have gotten the world map done and have made some more maps. There will be only four gym leaders. They will be the Coral Badge, Sun Badge, Seashell Badge, and Sand Badge. The first one, the Coral Badge, will allow you to surf.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    This is really cool! I played the beta and it was awesome! But it didn''t go past diamond town which was kinda a downer, but it's so awesome so far! The dude who stops you from going to mount fire stil says he's sketching the footprints of a rare pokemon if you talk to him.

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    I will fix that. Here is a list of pokemon that will be in this hack.

1. Scyther pre evo. Will be in next beta.
    2. Magmar evo.
    3. Munchlax. Will be in next beta.
    4. Pinsir pre evo. Will be in next beta.
    5. Weaville.
    6. Sharpedo evo.
    7. Lucario.
    8. Scarmory pre evo. Will be in next beta.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    Hi! i'm kinda of new here and i downloaded the game you hacked ^^ But i don't have the program to play it :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back