• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: First Flight

Possibly making a story change. Should Prof. Oak's Pokemon be at beginning or end?

• Beginning

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • End

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm not sure if you other guys are having the same problem.

but K2 this... should not have that problem. I just tested it. If it is still doing something, it is you, not the game.

is this pre-zapdos better?

The pose is good, but it still needs to be a bit smaller to achieve the pre-evolution look. At the moment it looks like another legendary bird separately.

It also needs some different colouring, perhaps try copying the colours and shading off the Zapdos sprite. (For this I mostly mean the white looking regions (beaks and spikes))

Years
  • sorry to say I can't even find the pokemon, I searched all around and yet can't find it. maybe place a pokeball sprite deal where you placed the pokemon, that should make it a little bit easier to find the starter.

Last edited:

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • til errors, tile errors, tile errors.
    re-used scripts, re-used scripts, re-used scripts.
    location, location, location.
    If it's a new edit then shouldn't you make a new thread?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2012
    please specify tile errors.

new texts:
    Illegal Team that has taken over Indigo Shrine

Lori: Welcome to INDIGO SHRINE. I am LORI of TEAM ORVILLE. Once, ALTIMA was on the top of a large mountain. This mountain was in fact a volcano. When it erupted, ALTIMA is lifted to the sky. Haha! Don't try and stop us!

Brian: I am BRIAN of TEAM ORVILLE! Through looking at ALTIMA's legends we found out about it's past. And by controlling INDIGO SHRINE we can LAND ALTIMA on the mountain. [PLAYER]! We will grind you down with our superior power, if you try and stop us.

AGATHA: I am AGATHA of TEAM ORVILLE. Are you beginning to see what we mean? Altima must be lowered! We will reconnect to the world at any cost. What?! Invasive Pokemon species? Who cares?
    Just don't get in our way.

RIVAL: Hello, [PLAYER]! I was looking forward to seeing you.
    My rival. I bet you didn't expect me to lead TEAM ORVILLE.
    Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any POKEMON type. And now...
    I'm in control of ALTIMA. Do you know what that means? I'll tell you. I am the most powerful TRAINER in all of ALTIMA! What, are you going to stop me?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Those maps O_O I don't even know where to start.

Weird borders, really bad errors, random waterfalls coming from nowhere, odd blue things, glitchy 'mountains'.

It might help if you talk to a tiler or a mapper to make your visions less... hideous.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2012
    Those maps O_O I don't even know where to start.

Weird borders, really bad errors, random waterfalls coming from nowhere, odd blue things, glitchy 'mountains'.

It might help if you talk to a tiler or a mapper to make your visions less... hideous.

waterfalls are next to the cave where you find the CascadeGem

these maps are most of the region.
    The odd blue things are buoys to help you see in what area of sky that you can (surf) glide/fly.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    The image you named cirrus
    is basically viridian city just new tiles a few things missing and in the sky :/

Make a better one

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Alpha One:

New Features working on for future: Isshu Region visit, Kanto and Johto Region visit

Dude you don't seem to be listening to any of the constructive criticism people are offering. The maps are loaded with edits, with Cirrus clearly being a rather weak edit of Viridian City. Also the mountain tiles are horrendous and the starter birds are average at best, with the Articuno prevo being an recolor of Pidgey.
    To be quite honest this hack seems doomed to fail, sorry to be harsh, just take into account what everyone is and have been telling you and fix some of those errors. Good luck, I guess.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2012
    Dude you don't seem to be listening to any of the constructive criticism people are offering. The maps are loaded with edits, with Cirrus clearly being a rather weak edit of Viridian City. Also the mountain tiles are horrendous and the starter birds are average at best, with the Articuno prevo being an recolor of Pidgey.
    To be quite honest this hack seems doomed to fail, sorry to be harsh, just take into account what everyone is and have been telling you and fix some of those errors. Good luck, I guess.

1. for one the articuno pre-evo is not included anymore
    2. Changed the mountain tiles
    3. changed Cirrus map

Back