• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Flight from Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "Hey you Espeon just because you are taller that don't mean your better" Flame glared. "And listen Iv had trouble with pokemon befor having spots dont make your life easier ya know" Flame started to cry. "Iv seen some pretty crul stuff in my short life". Flame whipped the tears. "Maybe we got off at the wrong start". Flame looked at the evee. "I suggest you don't talk like that to pokemon you can get hurt you know".

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "Listen Im sorry but I think we could all use a chill pill" said Flame. "Hey Shadow do you ever want to evole into a Mightyana" said Flame scratching his tail.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "I see I want to become a Charizard". "Hey shadow want to battle or do you just want to keep moving" Flame layed on the ground.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "Good point shadow" flame said. "Alright lets keep moving". Flame started to walk down the path.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Shadow turned to Nikki. 'We've all haven't had the best times of our lives. I haven't either.' She then turned to Flame, who was now walking down the path. 'First thing, do you even know where you're going? And second, I was going to go follow Lugia...'

Kimori

<Poke-Fire-Works!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2006
    Dash's tummy began to glow, these pokemon were getting along well. He decided he would keep on following them, who knew, he might make a new friend. He wondered what their next path would be, to keep following Lugia, or to go some other direction? Dash lepaed out into the center of the group. "Hallo," he said, not shyly though. "I'm Dash, mind if I go with you?"

Squittle was now leaning against a wall, eyelids half closed, until a roar from Rayquaza woke him up. "2 hours! You better get ready," said a general standing beside the dragon, who was coiled up like a snake, with his head high in the air. "All right, I'm comin'," Squittle replied wearily. He trudged toward the spaceships. "Prepare the ship for take off in 2 hours," he told all the pink moon pokemon. They nodded and immediately went to work. Squittle walked outside and faced the sleepy pokemon. He beckoned to Rayquaza. The dragon roared a large wake up call, and soon all the pokemon were awake and aware. "Attention, attention, we will be leaving in two hours. I suggest you get all of your luggage together and get ready to leave," Squittle called out to the crowd. He repeated itseveral more times, then layed down and sighed, a teardrop rolled down his face.

Lord_Crump

I have fury!-Fawful
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    "Not at all!" Sandy said to Dash. "I'm Sandy the Delibird, and you are...?"

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Lugia finally stopped turning round his eyes glared at them he seemed very annoyed. "Will you kids grow up and stop acting like babies, we are trying to get away from destruction and all you people can do is argue like kids...i sometimes wonder why Rayquaza wants to even move you pokemon....."

kokobean22

Kiki the Espeon Pokemorph
    Years
    "Because he doesn't care about how we act! He cares that we're safe! AND STOP CALLING ME A KID!" she blinked a blue sack appearing in front of her. Picking it up with her teeth she sat down.
    /So this is it. So I have to leave this place that has been so good and so evil to me so many times. I guess it was destined to happen./ she thought a tear dripping from her right eye.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "Yes shadow I do we go to... uh I forget" Flame stared blankly. "Maybe we should let Lugia lead the way". Flame saw the Treeco. "Hey Dash how is our fine mechanic".

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Shadow suddenly saw a Treeko jump out and into the center of the group. Shadow replied 'Sure thing you can come along! I'm Shadow, Shadow the Poochyena. It is nice to meet you!'
    Shadow then turned to Lugia saying 'Stop calling us kids! And anyway, Rayquaza is at least being kind enough to evacuate us off the planet!' With that, tears streamed out of Shadow's eyes, remembering all of the great friends she had made on this planet. 'And to think, today is our last day on our beautiful planet...'
    Shadow then heard Squittle making an announcment.
    '2 more hours...I will be leaving...'
    Shadow looked in a blue bag that she had around her neck. 'Good I have everything.' she said quietly.

kokobean22

Years
    Kiki looked at Shadow.
    "You know Shadow, you remind me a bit of myself. If I didn't know any better I'd say we were twins." she smiled again that sincere friendly smile. She then turned to Nikki.
    "Have you got everything Nikki?" she asked making sure.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    " Hey Lugia how about start treating us like pokemon instead of kids we are all eqaul in a way just because you are bigger and Legadary dosent mean you are better" said Flame. "Oh and Kiki now I understand why you are antisocial sometimes".

kokobean22

Years
    "I think so." Kiki said. She put down the bag and dug around inside.
    "Nope. I have nearly everything. I'm missing those bluk berries I packed earlier. I must've left them at home." she shrugged, "But I packed everything else."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back