• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Flight from Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokobean22

Kiki the Espeon Pokemorph
Years
  • Kiki could hear Shadow roar from where she was but continued to cry. She wanted to leave so she could be alone again. SO she could keep the pain and suffering all inside and never have to see anyone again. She wanted revenge though too. She wanted to get Jennifer back for abandoning her and Kate for changing her beloved Jen. She could feel the ground move and the air currents change as Shadow was digging. Did she still care? Did she want to check on her? Or did she just want to scold her...Kiki didn't care and just kept crying.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • Flame was all alone now and he was just standing there waiting for the earth to blow up. Flame was sad and he did not really care though.Flame just sat on the ground and fell asleep.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • 'Kiki! Please, go Teleport to where Flame is! We can't just leave him here to stay with the Earth and blow up! Please Kiki! Please!' Shadow cried as tears started to stream down her face.

kokobean22

Years
  • Kiki regained her composure and looked at Shadow. She haed to see a friend cry and nodded.
    "Alright. Go back to the others and I'll talk it out with Flame." She said blinking once more to teleport to the mountain where Flame rested.
    "Flame. Wake up!" she shouted a bit angry. As far as she was concerned the fight was still his fault.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "Huh of its you" said Flame angrley getting up."What do you want to hurt me".Flame was about to attack but wited to see what see would do.

kokobean22

Years
  • "No. I've come to say I'm so....sor.....soorr....I've come to apologize." she said. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't say the word sorry. She never did and never had to.
    "You just set me off that's all. Can we go back now?" she asked impatiently. She wanted to head back and check on Shadow.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "Thanks but you can head back I'm saty on earth and no move even hypnothis will stop" said Flame. "And Im sorry too I know how you feel my parents hated me bacuse I had spots I just know how it feels to be abandoned".

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    Nikki teleported to were Shadow was. "Hey," She said "It's okay now. Kiki apologized but Flame wants to stay on earth."

kokobean22

Years
  • "Spots? That's better than a trainer just getting bored with you." Kiki said, "But please we want you to come back. There's no future for you here. Wouldn't you rather....redeem yourself? The only reason I keep myself alive is revenge. That's my goal and nothing will stop me." she finished.
    "And if you don't come I'll force you."

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "Sorry no can do and besides I much bigger and stronger now there is no way you can force me to go" said Flame. "Now please go if you want leave earth it won't be long before departure". Flame layed back down again and sarted to rest.

kokobean22

Years
  • "Psycic energy requires only a bit of thought my friend. No strength required there. Now either you and I go peacefully or I use force! If you don't come back I'll get blamed alright?" Kiki said. She was trying not to get angry but Flame was making it difficult being as stubborn as he was.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "Hey I have my own discions of what I want to do and I want to saty on earth until it blows okay" said Flame who got up and wasent worry at all. "Now listen Im just going to sleep until it blows now if its alright you can leave now".

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Shadow had just noticed that Nikki was there. Shadow replied, 'Well it's good that they're made up but...I don't want Flame to be blown up with our beautiful earth. And time is running out!' Shadow just looked at the ground thinking. 'Alright, Nikki could you Teleport me to where Kiki and Flame are? If you or any of the others would like to come that would be most appreciated.'

kokobean22

Years
  • "I'm not leaving. It's your fault I'm even here so LETS GO!" she said angrily yelling out the last two words and stomping her front right paw. How could one pokemon be this stubborn? She hated stubborn Pokemon and hated how they wouldn't listen. A cold wind blew past signifying danger but Kiki wouldn't leave. Not yet. She didn't want to be blamed for anothers incompetence.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "how is this my fault your the one who is always negitive and who wants to get into stuff like this" said Flame roaring angerly. "Just go because I'm not leavein so just go away tell the others I told you to".

kokobean22

Years
  • "You started it! We wouldn't be in this mess if you hadn't spoken to me like I was but a child! You'll have to pry me off this mounatin before I leave without you! I don't wanna seem uncaring!" She tried not to scream but this was no easy task. It didn't even matter that Flame was now much taller than she was and could easily knock her off, she wsn't going to take the blame.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "You asked for then" said Flame. Flame ran towards Kiki with his arms about to grab her and throw her off the moutian.

kokobean22

Years
  • Kiki blinked dissapearing and then reappearing behind Flame.
    "Hah! Too slow!" She taunted, "Oh by the way it may be wise to remember that I can read the wind currents." She sat, levitated in the air looking at her front claws like a secretary would look at her nails and smiled her eyes slanted foreward.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "Oh ya read this then" said Flame. Flame let out a fire spin right towards kiki. "And this". Flame then let out an overheat attack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back