• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex✓] Pokemon following you

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2017
    Hello, I've been lurking on these forums for a while and have never seen any research or talk about Pokemon following you, like on HeartGold. My question is, is it possible, and has it been researched at all before?

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
    You should lurk a little harder. This topic has been discussed in quite a bit of length on here.

Now I haven't really kept on on the progress on this but Im fairly sure it was completed by Touched and FBI and its posted on Touched's github. GoGojjtech started the original development of the hack for Platinum Red/Blue iirc and after a while Touched and FBi took it over. I used GoGo's method a while back and it worked fine, but it wasn't complete. The main thread can be found HERE

Touched

Resident ASMAGICIAN
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    You should lurk a little harder. This topic has been discussed in quite a bit of length on here.

Now I haven't really kept on on the progress on this but Im fairly sure it was completed by Touched and FBI and its posted on Touched's github. GoGojjtech started the original development of the hack for Platinum Red/Blue iirc and after a while Touched and FBi took it over. I used GoGo's method a while back and it worked fine, but it wasn't complete. The main thread can be found HERE

Just gonna correct you so that credit is given where it's due. Shinyquagsire is actually responsible for the original implementation, which I then completed for Platinum Red. FBI and I then worked on a complete rewrite which we mostly finished (except for a scripting interface, so most people won't be able to use it). But as FBI said, we'll probably end up finishing it for the community hack.

Back