• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon For Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeGirl24

Houndoom Trainer
Years
  • I have quite a bit of Pokemon for trade. Most are common.

Here's the List:

Furfrou Level 15
    Gloom Level 22
    Magikarp Level 25

Oddish Level 20
    Relicanth Level 31
    Venomoth Level 37
    Luvdisc Level 35 JPN
    Sudowoodo Level 100
    Skitty Level 16
    Clamperl Level 30 GER
    Sandslash Level 46 JPN
    Amaura Level 20 SPA
    Tentacool Level 25
    Bouffalant Level 18 FRE
    Anorith Level 20
    Shelmet Level 30
    Buizel Level 1
    Tauros Level 26
    Altaria Level 36
    SHINY Latios Level 100 SPA
    Vulpix Level 1 GER
    Manectric Level 28
    1 EGG

For the Shiny, I will be picky on what I get for.

Please let me know what you have.

Last edited:

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
  • I'll take one of the eggs if they are still available. I don't have too much since I'm about halfway through the game, but I have all three Hoeen starters I can breed. PM me if you have a preference of Pokemon for the eggs.

If we do go through with the trade, be aware that I am at school from 7-4 (EST) so I likely won't be able to trade then, and I have work in the evenings from 6-11 but all other times are good. We can work something out.

PokeGirl24

Houndoom Trainer
    Years
  • I'll take one of the eggs if they are still available. I don't have too much since I'm about halfway through the game, but I have all three Hoeen starters I can breed. PM me if you have a preference of Pokemon for the eggs.

If we do go through with the trade, be aware that I am at school from 7-4 (EST) so I likely won't be able to trade then, and I have work in the evenings from 6-11 but all other times are good. We can work something out.

Yes, both eggs are available. I wouldn't mind having a Treecko in exchange for one of the eggs.

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
  • Yes, both eggs are available. I wouldn't mind having a Treecko in exchange for one of the eggs.

Sure thing. It'll take about a day to breed the Treecko (I'm about to go to bed right now), but as soon as I have it I'll get back to you. Does it have to be a specific gender/nature because it will take much longer if that's the case.

But it not I'll ready by tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back