• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Forgotten Legends

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    All right. For too long i have been playing hacks and rating them... So i guess it's time to reverse the roles? This time I make the hack you you rate it...

This hack will be a massive work in progress... all i can do is map and some very basic scripting so this hack will help me increse my scripting skills. Now lets get down to the hack details.

Hack of

Fire Red

Features
    New Tiles (Might have them. Not sure though... i would need to find a good set.)

Somewhat new story. (Part of the story is new while the rest follows is the same with minor changes)

New areas (the islands have been removed to make way for the new areas. The first part will occur in the new area then it switches to Kanto and then back to the new region.

And anything else i can think of.

Story
    The Islands have always been full of mysteries. Some of which should never be solved. They say a pokemon of legend lives in one of the islands. They say it is the protector is the islands. But how far will the protected go to protect the protector?

When people go missing what is the cause?

Angered by the people's refusal to assist them in locating the pokemon Team Rocket sets lose their newest creation... MewTwo. The protector rises the save as many of the islands as possiable but one of the islands, your home, can't be saved. From their you are on your own. The people try to escape... but they are killed by Mewtwo. The people make their peace with god knowing they are going to die. But they don't want every one to die. They help one person to escape the islands... hoping that he will return to save them.

That person... is you.

One mystery says that in the face of evil one person will stand above all... And mewtwo fears that this person will defeat him... And he beleives you are that person.

Mewtwo is after you... And when he almost kills you the mystery starts to unravel itself...

Progress
    I can't give good progress reports... so i'll just tell you what is done currently.

So far i've started re-mapping the islands. Island 1 is done.

Help wanted
    If this poject ever gets off the ground i would need a few beta testers and perhaps a spriter.

Right now i would like someone to make a userbar for this hack... since i can't make one even if my life depended on it.

Credits
    None yet

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    ehhhh... Not bad, Not good.
    I guess if you posted maybe 1 or 2 maps, i could see some more.
    I guess if you work good, you can make this hack good.
    I would suggest not using team rocket as the bad guys, make up something more original.

But not bad, keep working on it and i'll check the thread later.

pokenar

Lunatic Red Eyes
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    wow this sounds great i would help but im only good with mapping and suck at scripting wich is want youl need the most by the look of it

Back