• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon galactic battles new opening

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The pokemon galactic battles opening has been updated click here to veiw it:

I find it alot better!

I think there gonna keep editing it every time a pokemon is released or evolves... like the japanese eps!

Last edited:

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Yes I think its alot better, I dont like the dub using in anime footage for the opening, they did this from Battle Frontier, and Diamond and Pearl had alot of in anime footage, Battle Dimension had 2 scenes at the star and 2 again I think near the end and all other were in anime footage.

Edit:
    Can't stop watching this now and mes the music less cheesy lol, the scenes are fit perfectley to the music. Who ever re-edited this...well done! props

Edit Edit!!!

I do beleive this is the best opening since opening 8 *Advance Battle* I hop this theme song will be in Movie 12 dub and make it good and dont screw it up! allthough I liked the theme song for Movie 10 it just was weird to have the new theme song in the film on a different season allthough I guess it better to have it than that rap on season 10 lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Ya they kind of do that same thing they did to advanced opening and advanced battle .

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Well, it's improved. I finally don't have to hear Failzel's horrible voice in the ending.

But... the screens... change... too fast... *dies*

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Oh, the new opening is really good. I liked the older one as well, but I guess this one is better.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Well, they pretty much butcher all of the openings by cutting and shortening scenes, speeding them up etc. but I like this opening much better than the old one. Firstly, they got rid of the horrible Pokemon cries at the end XD It just looks better with the scenes made specifically for the opening, rather than random scenes of random people running about. It's still kind of funny how they couldn't place Team Galactic in anywhere that would go along with the lyrics, but Pokemon rarely has "actual" villains in their openings, so I suppose there aren't many Pokemon songs that could fit them in. It makes me wonder whether they look at the clips and then make the lyrics, or make up the lyrics and then look at the clips to use and just place everything wherever.

It's a lot better than the old one, but I wish they would make the songs longer and not change scenes every 2 seconds. They cut off the side of May's head and Ash and Paul's heads because they wanted to zoom straight through everything, but I suppose they were hoping the scenes would go by too quickly for too many people to notice.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    THOSESONSOFABIOTCHKILLFCKINGHIGHTOUCHMSTFKILLBASTURDS!

...Hey those annoying cries got cut off! They just went from place last to 3rd -_-

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I like it but I have no frame of reference because I think they showed the opening for DP once and the same with Battle Dimension, so I can't really remember what happens in them.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    That is so much better than it used to be. I still don't like the song all that much, but the video is pretty cool. I don't like how they cut off the Pokémon attacking and then randomly brought it back, though.

What I do like, however, is that they showed Shinji! <3 *shot*​

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    LOL. People wanted High Touch! clips and the Pokemon cries at the end gone, got both complaints fulfilled, and a lot (not here, but elsewhere) still say it's messed up/ruined. It's actually kind of funny and sad at the same time... TPCI just can't win. -_-

IMO, I like it a lot more. I just wish we could get a longer opening, so more clips could be used. Maybe if Cartoon Network would be willing enough to sacrifice a 15 second commercial...

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    It was... alright. Aside from Team Galactic's rather amusing accompanying lyrics (even though this is a Pokémon opening we're talking about and it absolutely can not be the least bit dark, they could have done something better than 'We're friends for life', right?!?), I am pretty pleased with it - especially the addition of Hunter J in the opening with not just one scene, but two or three (granted, they were in succession, but still). The Pokémon cries annoyed me so much. I'm thrilled that they cut May's head in half, though. [evil grin]

Back