• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Game Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Hi my names 1x35 and i have wasted months on trying to make a game with many failures. So i decided to have a contest to make this game with a prize.
    Here's how its gonna go-
    Using the sprites provided add them to the game as the head of the Bad Guy Team.
    They will be called the alchemists and there leader will be Edward Elric.
    Custom Sprites are required for the team.
    The game does not have to be complex it just requires the following
    _Should be RMXP but will look at ROMs
    _Atleast pokemon up to 3rd gen
    _No custom pokemon besides a Custom Tyranitar that Edward will have the last time you fight him.
    _Map can just be a revamp of johto hoenn or sinnoh
    _Must follow story
    _Starters must include one pokemon you cant start with normal (NO LEGENDARYS!)
    _Gyms Must have different names
    _Ho-oh and Palkia must be main legandaries
    _Custom Screen for the hit start to play

Story:Your finally 13 and can leave on your pokemon journey in (region name). But there is a group that is trying to destroy legendary pokemon known as the Alchemist. If they get Ho-oh and Palkia they will create a philosophers stone which will give them power to rule the world. The Regions military is trying to stop them with no luck and maybe you could be the one to defeat them.........
    [You must talk to military ingame]

Thats Pretty much it.

The Prize will be $20 via paypal or i can buy you something of equal or less vaule via steam

So submit your entries by Monday Septemeber 12th (only have to be in beta but make sure you meet Ed at the begining of game but no battle. Make him talk about the stone) Then the top 5 will go to the Finals and then the last 5 will have to have full verision in by Sunday Septemeber 25th. Lastly new post will be made for finalist.
    Remember Have fun =D

Edit-----Sprites can be found on my page

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    ...I'm sorry, but this sounds like "Hey, I want a game, but I don't know how to do it myself so I'll make other people do it for me!" Not to mention that any contests should have permission from the moderators, and this honestly doesn't look like it.

Also, do you honestly expect anybody to have finished the game by the 25th? D: You should lurk around this forum more often, and you'll realize how good games take years to be made. It's not that easy. If you have a good idea of the game you want, read the tutorials, ask for help, get some tools, try to assemble a team, and go ahead with it. It can be surprisingly fun if you have a good plan and you don't give up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back