• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Game Suggestions

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Yeah, this is a thread where people can make their next Pokemon game suggestions. Just no flaming, or problems, and everything is cool. Heres an idea of mine:

Every few Pokemon games, they combine them all into one. For example, the next game could include the Kanto, Orangle Islands, Jhoto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh regions. Notice how I mentioned Orange Islands. I don't think any game has had the Orangle Islands in it. Also, it would be cool if the games had quests in them from the movies. For example, getting a Lugia wouldn't be just finding him in the Whirlpool Islands. You would have to actually play through the events of the Pokemon 2000 Movie. Its just an idea, and I think it would be pretty cool.

Everyone, put some of YOUR ideas here! Maybe this should be a Pokemon suggestion sticky? Up to the moderators and staff.

Last edited:

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    That is a real good idea, but i doubt that they would be able to fit all of that on one game cartridge

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    They probably could, but if they can't, they can put the game into two game cards. Like those PlayStation games (Xenogear is an example) that come in two CD's...? They can just put it into two cards. Keep putting your suggestions everyone.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2008
    Already

Hey theres a game just like that but with alot more, and its online. Its called Pokemon Infinity Online it hasnt come out soon though. Check out the link. See some pics hey maybe youll like it!

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    Nah, I won't work over two cards, it'll be too complicated. But all regions would work on the wii, plus custom trainer and 3D graphics

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Thanks for making that point Mudkip.

If a Gameboy Color Cartridge could fit Jhoto and Kanto, and we're much more advanced now (in technology), why wouldn't they be able to squeeze two more regions into it?

Also, I don't see why putting the game into two cards is a problem. If its the saving problem, then they can make one in the DS slot, and the other in the GBA slot, so that when you finish the DS slot, the game will pickup for you from the GBA slot, or vice-versa.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    If they make a Pokemon game other than Battle Revolution for the Wii, they'd better let you import a Mii and put the standard trainer gear (hat and other item) on.

Back