• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Game

Years
  • .::Introduction::.

Hello...some of you already now me but if you don't I'm nintob
    I want to make a Pokemon game called Pokemon Legends demise a Pokemon
    Leaf Green hack

.:: Storyline::.
    You live in the newly discovered region of Tegro and its your 12 birthday...you go visit prof.Jack with your 2 friend Danny and Scott(2 rivels) and get your first Pokemon and you have a choice of 3 a diglet
    a slugma
    and a swinub
    your 3 rivel arrives late and gets a Magby...
    Thats basicly the beginning

.::Features::
    New hero\heroine
    New scripts
    New Leader Spirits and Pokemon
    New elite four Spirits and Pokemon
    New maps and routes
    3 rivels

What I can Do
    Some Leader Spirits and all leader Pokemon
    some elite four Spirits and all Pokemon
    some maps and routes

What I Need Scipters And rivels over world spiriters

Last edited:
    Years
  • The triangle doesn't really work consdering---> ground super effective---->poison regularly effective---->fire

Years
  • yes

yes thats what i ment and the reason i need a scripter is because Advance-Text, XSE, BSE, and all the other scripting tools dont work on my computer,also there will be 4 evil organizations
    Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Pshyco

Years
  • Then Ill hack FR instead of Lg and I forgot I also need some1 to edit the Pokemon in the title screen (i can do the text)also poketronic deosent work on my computer so i need some1 to use it and make a wild battle event for these Pokemon

Mr.mime
    Entei
    and Blastoise

Also Instead of what you are writing, it wouldent kill you to right some ideas to improve my hack...

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Then Ill hack FR instead of Lg and I forgot I also need some1 to edit the Pokemon in the title screen (i can do the text)also poketronic deosent work on my computer so i need some1 to use it and make a wild battle event for these Pokemon

Mr.mime
    Entei
    and Blastoise

Also Instead of what you are writing, it wouldent kill you to right some ideas to improve my hack...
    Well there's really not much to go on for ideas. Plus, what do leader spirits have to do with the hack?

Years
  • I don't understand about the part when you said leader spirits what did you mean

I have added the spirits of the 2 rivels and now they have new names Greg and James and I still need help (mapper,scripters, and so on)so if you are interested PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • .::Features::
    New hero\heroine
    New scripts
    New Leader Spirits and Pokemon
    New elite four Spirits and Pokemon
    New maps and routes
    3 rivels

What I can Do
    Some Leader Spirits and all leader Pokemon
    some elite four Spirits and all Pokemon
    some maps and routes
    The rival has spirits too?

I don't understand about the part when you said leader spirits what did you mean

I have added the spirits of the 2 rivels and now they have new names Greg and James and I still need help (mapper,scripters, and so on)so if you are interested PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]
    And you spelled Rival wrong 3 times.

Years
  • YES

Of course the rivels have spirits too and becuase I already made battle spirits i have to follow them

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • The triangle doesn't really work consdering---> ground super effective---->poison regularly effective---->fire
    None of the starters are poison. They're Ground, Ice, and Fire. Fire is weak against ground. Ground is weak against ice, and fires weak against ice. So, the triangle works, unless I've got my info mixed up.

Years
  • Sorry

Sorry for spelling it wrong

ChaosOfNature it Ground spe on fire, fire spe on ice and ice spe on ground......................................spe=super effective

Last edited:
    Years
  • None of the starters are poison. They're Ground, Ice, and Fire. Fire is weak against ground. Ground is weak against ice, and fires weak against ice. So, the triangle works, unless I've got my info mixed up.

Earlier he had grimer in there I believe. He must have changed it :o

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hang on, that triangle doesn't work either!

Ground = Normal on Ice
    Ice = Not Very Effective on Fire
    Fire = Normal on Ground.

(This is opposites, so an Ice being hit by ground).

It doesn't work this way round.

Back