• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gamer! Friend code included :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2011
Hey just recently got a 3DS with pokemon white and i dont have any friends on my friends list. If anyone is interested in adding me then that would be great :) My friend code is 5069-4121-3669 . Look forward to seeing you :) Thanks

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If you're looking for people to battle or trade with, there are two places to start: The Trade Corner and the Competitive Battling Center. You can trade/battle with our fellow members here, and is possible you can add people to your game.

Your post, however, doesn't sound like an introduction. You can PM me if you want to add more information to your intro, or make another thread. Right now I'm gonna have to lock this.

Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back