• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gaming Matrix

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I never saw the previous layouts but this one is very decent. Pleasing to the eyes, well contrasted. Nice font choices. The banner is a bit plain but it has a picture so it's alright.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    Umbreon14 said:
    It looks good, the only suggestion I have is to put the shoutbox after the affiliates and topsites. Also, your affiliates or topsites shouldn't scroll. Otherwise, it looks great! ^^
    its fine for topsites to scroll most ppl do it nice site btw

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Thanks senji. If you like the hacking tools then you will like the update I am planning. Instead of putting links to just sites. I am working on compiling a list of all the best hacking tools and putting them in section on the site. So it will be even easier for hackers to get all their tools. :)

Back