• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon General Poll # 10 - Favourite / Least favourite Generation II Pokemon?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Favorites (prepare for sprite overload):

Just wait until we hit 5th gen.

There isn't any particular order regarding faves other than by Dex number, but I just love all of them. Some are powerful, some are defensive, some are adorable, and all are amazing <3

Least Favorites:

As I said in the previous poll, I'm not a fan of Electabuzz and Magmar nor their evo. lines, though I'm making an exception for Magby. Stantler aren't so amazing, and you gotta blame Whitney for my hating Miltank.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Favorite Gen II Pokemon: Scizor. It looks more awesome compared to Scyther, plus it has Bullet Punch.

Least favorite Gen II Pokemon: Chikorita; I heard it's the toughest Johto starter to use.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • A lot of my favourite Pokemon are Gen II: Houndoom, Kingdra, Girafarig, Heracross. I've used all of them in games and have come to love them to a certain extent. However, my least favourite Pokemon of all time - Unown, ugh! - is also in Gen II. You can't have everything, unfortunately!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    My favorite Gen II pokemon is Dunsparce. It's a very unique pokemon and is quite hard to get, so you can show off with them. Plus they have a great design.]

My least favorite would be Stantler. Just thinking about it makes me drowsy.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • My favorite is probably Celebi. I love how cute-small it is.

On the other hand, my least favorite is Pichu. His weakness is sickening.

Years
  • favourite:
    Spoiler:

least favourite:
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My favourite is Pichu, which is hopefully obvious if you've known me for a while. :) It was my favourite Pokémon for like 10 years until Cherrim came along and stole that place. I still love it and adore my plushie collection of it.

My least favourite is easily Aipom. I cannot stand it. Its udder-tail is terrifying and I think it's really ugly. :/

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • Crobat is my favourite Pokémon, full stop. I train it in almost every game.

Qwilfish is probably my least favourite Gen II Pokémon.

Flashmeteor

Awkward silences are the best.
    Years
  • My favorite Gen 2 Pokemon is Espeon.(Too bad they screwed up it's sprite in HG/SS)

My least favorite Gen 2 Pokemon is Unknown. Worst Pokemon ever. BLECH.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • My favorite Gen 2 Pokemon are Scizor and Tyranitar. Well-designed, good base stats, nice typing, great movepool, and fitting cries. What more could you want for a Pokemon?

My least favorite Gen 2 Pokemon is Unown. CAN YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT YOU LETTER-SHAPED PIECE OF TRASH?!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

My favourite pokemon from gen II would have to be Meganium. Its so cute! As for least im really not 2 sure

Back