• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: "Pokemon Generations" anime shorts. (Article in thread OP)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I think that Pokemon Generations is a brilliant concept. I wish we had longer episodes or atleast a bigger amount of 'em

What did u guys think of recent episodes?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Didn't really care for them much. I have seen the Burnt Tower Concept too much to be blown away by it. Although I liked how they showed the Legendary Beasts in their previous forms, which reminded me of Zygarde's Dog Form. I never liked the guy who is always on about Suicune, sorry I forget his name, in any form of Media. I just don't like his character in the Anime, Manga or Games.

I did love the fact that Silver was animated and his voice actor was amazing. Who ever Silver's voice actor was, did an amazing job. And Looker looked a heck of a lot better than the first episode.

I still like the Manga better.

I did find out that these aren't even being shown in Japan right now unless you watch the English version.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Didn't really care for them much. I have seen the Burnt Tower Concept too much to be blown away by it. Although I liked how they showed them in their previous form, which reminded me of Zygarde's Dog Form. I haven't even liked the guys, sorry I forget his name, in any form of Media. I just don't like his character in the Anime, Manga or Games.

I did love the fact that Silver was animated and his voice actor was amazing. Who ever Silver's voice actor was, did an amazing job. And Looker looked a heck of a lot better than the first episode.

I still like the Manga better.

I did find out that these aren't even being shown in Japan right now unless you watch the English version.

I personally dont like the lore of gen 1 & 2 so much so I didnt like the recent episodos THAT MUCH. But I still think that the concept of this mini anime is brilliant and has lots of potential. I am looking forward for gen 4 5 6 stories ( Especially gen 6)

クリスタル

The Pokemon Observer
    Years
  • Gen 2

The death and rebirth of the legendary beast The theaory that they were a Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon may get confirmed as well.
    Red Gyarados and Dragonite. Something to do with Giovanni. (Pls give us a Silver cameo)

Episodes 4,5,6 all hit on bullseye with your predictions. Are you an augur or something like that?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    Episode 5 was definitely intriguing and the voice acting was great, but episode 6 was just dull. No action or drama at all.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • Episode 5:

Looker: "It's been three long years since Giovanni disappeared. Tell me everything you know."
    Silver: "The last time I saw him was three years ago."
    Looker: "Three years ago!?"

And that's when we all facepalmed at the writers.

Silver: "I'm strong all on my own, I don't need anyone!!
    ...Together with my Pokémon."

ok but
    if you're being a team with your pokemon at least acknowledge it, buddy. you are not a one-man army

Episode 6:

Majestic, and a little sad on the part of humanity's fear of things that are different.
    If anything, I'd say it didn't need the flashbask and could have just taken place 100% in the past without the shots of modern day, but that's a minor gripe.

クリスタル

The Pokemon Observer
    Years
  • if you're being a team with your pokemon at least acknowledge it, buddy. you are not a one-man army

Apparently, it seems that in the Pokemon Universe, pokemons are not considered as "companions" to be included in the count. Doesn't matter you have hundreds or thousands of handhelds, a trainer is still a lonely single person.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • Apparently, it seems that in the Pokemon Universe, pokemons are not considered as "companions" to be included in the count. Doesn't matter you have hundreds or thousands of handhelds, a trainer is still a lonely single person.

I hate this manner of thinking. :c

It goes against the core message of Pokémon: bonding with your Pokémon, forming a blend of friendship and teamwork.
    One that they've been teaching all along, but occasionally contradict with episodes like this one.

クリスタル

The Pokemon Observer
    Years
  • I hate this manner of thinking. :c

It goes against the core message of Pokémon: bonding with your Pokémon, forming a blend of friendship and teamwork.
    One that they've been teaching all along, but occasionally contradict with episodes like this one.

I also dislikes it. But what you can do? That is the message to be conceived from that situation. To be fair, it is not like the Pokemon Anime TV series is anything better in this department. There were so many times many different trainers travel alone and become stronger without the help of any other. The stronger the trainer he/she is in battles performance, the more often he/she use the wordings of "I", "myself", "alone", and "on my own".

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Episode 5:

Looker: "It's been three long years since Giovanni disappeared. Tell me everything you know."
    Silver: "The last time I saw him was three years ago."
    Looker: "Three years ago!?"

And that's when we all facepalmed at the writers.

I think Looker assumed that Silver must've last seen Giovanni earlier than three years ago, hoping that he'll know where to go to find him.

Back