• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon -Genesis- RPG

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Rosie jumped in surprise when she felt something run into her leg. Looking down she saw a Turtwig laying on the ground crying. She picked it up and patted its head gently. "You must belong to that boy, don't you?" she said. "Don't worry. He'll be just fine." Still holding the Turtwig, she went over to where Lan, Saisoku, and the boy that had been waving at them were. "Hey, guys," she began, "There's someone behind that tree over there. He doesn't look to good. There's a large cut on his head and he's out cold. I think this is his Turtwig." Here she motioned to the Turtwig in her arms.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Turtwig wiggled out of the girl's arms. he ran over to Raizer and took a pokeball in his mouth. placing it at the girl's feet he ran and grab another. he continued until all of Raizer's pokeballs were laid out before the girl. turtwig tapped the button on the pokeballs and sent out the rest of Raizer's pokemon. speaking to his commrads he explained the situation and they rushed over to raizer's side. each one set about on a single task.

-----------------------------

when they had done all they could Raizer's pokemon sat near him hoping for the best. Ion was the most worried when he was trying to heal raizer he found that his injuries were far worse than the gash to his head. raizer had sustianed a broken leg most likely from the unprepared fall.

IceFireLighnting

Lan gasped at what Rosie said. She had just explained everything to Ky, but this was important. "SHOW. ME. THE BOY."

(There, jason, ya happy?)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Rosie led Lan to where the boy was behind the tree. His Turtwig was already there along with the rest of the boy's pokemon it had let out. "Here he is," she said. Her pokemon were already there gazing at the group of pokemon around the boy curiously.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    Saisoku followed the girls and saw the boy. He looked like he'd been hit with a Skarmory's Steel Wing. He was apparently unconscious. Saisoku knelt down and got something out from his jacket's pocket; some fruit he called Oran Berries.
    "Let me try this stuff. One of my pokemon went unconscious, I fed it this stuff, and it got up almost instantly." Saisoku said. He broke the soft berry in half, broke it in half again, and stuck a piece into the boy's mouth.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    the weird fruit slide down Raizer's throat. the combination of the berry's healing ability and the medical aid of his pokemon began to work. his pulse began to return to normal, color returned his paled skin, and the blow to his head began to heal. he gained conciousness for only a second. he muttered "thank you" and pushed himself up. omega slid under him to prop him up. Raizer struggled over to the tree trunk and lied against it. his pokemon followed close to him. he looked up at the strangers and let out a sigh.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    (OOC: Jasonwolf, just a note. Tamato Berries are very spicy. You wouldn't get up normally after eating it. You'd be dancing around with your tongue feeling like it was on fire. Please change it.)

PokéGuru1

Professor Spruce.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    Name: Professor Spruce

Appearence: Spruce's hair is soft, colourful, blonde and spikey. He has light blue
    eyes, and wears a somehow perfectly white leather/wool jacket which was made for him by a traveller passing through the mountain side. He keeps a good supply of berries, pokeballs and 'potions' which he makes from crushed and mixed berries.

Starting Ground: Prime Mountain

History: Spruce remembers little about his history, but there is one section he seems never able to forget- And that's the day he lost his childhood sweetheart. They were walking through the valley, close to Prime Mountain, in search of more Pokémon they would be able to research when they saw a shadowy figure in the distance. The two walked closer to the figure deeper on in the valley, when the skies above them burst into lightning and thunder. Spruce turned on his heels, unable to see Alecia- his sweetheart. He turned back to the figure, who now had two other large figures either side of him. One with its hands in the air, looking like it was manipulating the weather with the flicks of its hands. The other stood still, two metal spoons in its hands. After that, all Spruce remembers is darkness. He awoke atop of Prime Mountain, freezing- luckily not dead from hypothermia. He clued out that he was left there to die. He shivered and passed down the mountain side, falling and slipping as he went. After what felt like hours of searching he finally came across the cavern in which he lived, although when he glanced inside, all that was left was a dirty, badly damaged bed and a scratched pokeball on the pillow- Alecia's HootHoot inside it.

Starter Pokemon: Larvitar

Pokémon Team

> Larvitar
    > HootHoot

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    ooc: your a little late and also i already started in prime mountains so you have to start somewhere else if you do get to. last the rp is the begining of the world there isn't much for technology. you should read through the entire rp first.

PokéGuru1

Professor Spruce.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    OOC: Firstly, I did read the roleplay thread through thoroughly, understanding the details of the concepts and basis fully. If you could highlight the 'technology' I have used, except from that of pokéballs which were given to the people at the start? (:

I find that just because you started in a prime mountain, doesn't mean I can't start there as well, a mountain is VERY large, so I could live on one side, you on the other.

And please, next time you try to advise someone on lateness to applying and telling them how to improve, please could add a bit more detail and something I call 'politeness'. If you could, it would greatly improve the Pokécommunity Roleplay to new comers and those that don't fully understand roleplay.

Thank You, Yours in Roleplay- PokéGuru.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    OOC: well i guess my idea of research is a little different when you phrased it like that i thought of the research that the other pokemon professors do. also when i siad technology i was talking about the time period in general using technology as a relative term that each time period can be defined by. 2nd my person lives on the mountain in a small area, BUT he has explored and mapped it all out so the mountain is alreday defined (i created the mountain so if you add to it your in a sense bunnying by changing what i have already done). something that i know was mentioned there was a number of people made in the begining so i doubt that you can have your person the person whos is your childhood love and the shadowey figure. last i'm sorry that i may have been so rude, but i felt annoyed that you signed up so late and also that you had chosen to go to my location, last i understand that new people need to be welcomed, but it just felt very informal and out of place. if you still feel offened i'm sorry and if this isn't enough lets agree to disagree.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    (OOC: Done. Let's get this RP going again.)

The boy got up and let out a contented sigh. He seemed to be alright. But there was still one question that needed to be answered...
    "Who are you?" Saisoku inquired.

Back