• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon -Genesis- RPG

IceFireLighnting

((OOC: Well, snce "brothers and sisters" didn't exist besides Lan and Aux, so Amethyst, fortworth, you have to act surprised when you meet Aux.))

Lan blushed. This boy was kind of cute. "Well," she said, "this 'friend' gives you nothing to worry about. I can only explain when we're with him. But, anyway, this is his Swinub, Lette, my Cyndaquil, Swift, my Whismur, Hayl, and my Turtwig, Tort."

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    "Well," Lan said, "this 'friend' gives you nothing to worry about. I can only explain when we're with him. But, anyway, this is his Swinub, Lette, my Cyndaquil, Swift, my Whismur, Hayl, and my Turtwig, Tort." She sent them out, and Saisoku greeted them all. Then, he turned to Lan.
    "Hm. Well," he said, "I'm going to take a nap. But first, here are my two pokemon, Bagon and Dratini. Might get around to naming them." He sent them out, then recalled them. "Wake me up when we get there." Saisoku laid down and, even with insomnia, managed to fall asleep on the hard rock.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    mountain side

Raizer was generally patient, but right now the waiting was killing him. he knew he should keep waiting, but he couldn't just sit around. when the majority of his pokemon woke up he returned them all to their pokeballs. Raizer steeped outside and nearly slipped on the dew. he sent out his new mantine. the mantine saw Raizer and turned away.

"look. I'm sorry i was trying to get that shellder off your tail" Raizer spoke true and firm

"man man ine" the mantine turned around and made a face

"i didn't mean for this to happen" Raizer was feeling desprite

"man ine man" mantine shouted and flapped it's wings

"ok ok i get it. you hadn't planned on anything like this at all, but i don't know how i can fix it so can we just get along until i figure out how to undo it." Raizer was nearly pleeding

"man" the mantine seemed to uneasily agree

feeling as he had taken care of that problem he returned mantine and sent out Quest.

"how yah feelin buddy" raizer picked up quest on his fore arm.

"hoo hoo" Quest shook and nuzzled Raizer

Raizer opened his bag and took out the little stone that he found after they had beaten the Heracross. Quest and Raizer examined the stone, flipping it every once in a while Raizer began to notice that Quest's eyes followed the stone.

"do you know what this is?" Raizer asked

"hoo" Quest shook his head

Raizer held the stone closer to Quest who took off and grabbed the stone. Quest began glowing. the light was blinding. Raizer covered his eyes and fell to the ground. when the light dimmed Raizer no longer saw his clumsey little hoothoot, but a large majestic Noctowl.

"Qu Qu Quest!?" Raizer was awe struck

"Noc troo!!" The Noctowl flew in circles and then landed near Raizer

"it is you. this is amazing you evolved" Raizer hugged his new Noctowl

"noc towl" Quest nuzzled Raizer and cooed

-----------------------------------

about an hour later Raizer grew bored again. wondered what he could do now to occupy his time. nothing came to mind. he paced around outside his tent. his patiance finally burned out. he gathered his stuff and set up the mountain.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    "Yeah, Fire loves to make new friends," Rosie said with a smile. "Just don't disturb him when he's sleeping or your in trouble. He almost attacked Razor when he came into our snow cave because he woke him up. Those two," she said, looking at Cloud and Razor, "They're just chicken." The two flying types squacked indignantly and, to prove they weren't scared, walked stiffly up to Saisoku and shook hands, er, wings with him. Rosie's grin widened and she laughed.

IceFireLighnting

"Hey, Rosie," Lan whispered, "he's kind of...cute." Lan saw the Canyon, only, like, five minutes away. She clearly could see Aux, waving his arms like an idiot. "I wonder what we'll encounter when we wake him up five minutes after he falls asleep." She laughed. She made a funny. 'If only I'd done that when he was awake...' she thought.
    --------------------------
    Aux saw his sister and two other figures on a moving hill. "Well, that's her-
    oh, and who's that with her...she's cute!" Aux started waving his hands in the air, signalling for Frosty and Princess to help.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    "Hey, Rosie, he's kind of... cute."
    Rosie just shrugged when Lan said this. She wasn't effected what so ever by Saisoku's looks, even though it was nice to know there were male humans otherwise they wouldn't stand a chance. She saw the canyon ahead and someone waving at them. "He looks so stupid," she thought.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    Saisoku was woken up at the end of the girls' conversation. He sat up and stretched. Looking around, he noticed a figure waving it's arms. Maybe they weren't arms, just some pokemon's ears or something. He turned to the girls.
    "Looks like we're almost there. So, you were talking about something? You must have been. You woke me up."

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    the truth sucks going up and down the mountain (quest on the plains)

Raizer hiked up the mountain to a decent elevation and began trying to recall his dream. the location was vage he had no landmarks to go by. then he remembered the one word that they had said. they must be headed for the canyon. Raizer hurried to the north looking for a path to a clear view. when he had reached a sheer cliff he looked out over the plains towards the canyon. he was about sixty five feet up so he had a pretty good line of sight. nothing rose up to block his veiw, but he also couldn't make out anything on the ground. objects dotted the land below. Raizer kept his eyes on a group of somthing that seemed to be moving towards the canyon.

"Quest i need you" Raizer sent out his Noctowl "Quest can you fly out there and follow those" Raizer pointed to the group.

Quest took wing and glided over the ground towards the objects. Raizer began hiking down wondering how he had missed them. there must be many more routes down the mountain he thought. he traversed a section which had recently suffered from a rockslide and began running across the flat land grasses.

meanwhile Quest was far ahead soaring about a hundred feet behind the group. he kept the humans which he had now discovered in sight but kept himself out of theirs. when he noticed that they were speaking he landed and listened in on their conversation. perched in a nearby tree Quest waited quietly for the people to begin walking again and for his friend.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Fire nose twitched when he caught the scent of an unfamiliar pokemon. He looked around, careful to make sure he didn't look like he was searching for something. Than, in a nearby tree, he spotted a Hoothoot hiding in the leaves. He stared straight at with a look that said 'tell me what your doing or die'.

IceFireLighnting

Aux saw that someone saw him, so he stopped waving. "Well," said Aux, "I think that's enough, guys. Frosty, I need your help with firewood. Princess, stay here and make sure that Lan and her friends get here safely."
    ------------------------------
    Lan watched as Saisoku woke up. He said something about the girls talking. "Well, we weren't talking about anything important. Just girl stuff..." She winked at Rosie. "Oh! Look, it's Princess! My bro--I mean, his Piplup!"

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Than, in a nearby tree, he spotted a Hoothoot hiding in the leaves.

OOC: quest is a noctowl now

Quest stared down the charmander. his eyes focused and unblinking. he kept his eyes on the pokemon until he noticed that one of the humans was talking. Quest looked breifly and turned back to the pokemon which continued to show it's thoughts through it's defensive expression. Quest shook his head knowing that he shouldn't reveal his location to the group he did although look fast out into the grass and noticed Raizer in the distance.

----------------------------

Raizer still a ways away slowed as he noticed Quest's large glowing gray eyes in a far tree near the group. he continued cautiously as to not surprise or scare the people. from where he was he could tell that the group was four boys and two girls. the group stired a little and Raizer stopped cold. when he knew that no one had noticed him he started again now heading towards the tree that Quest perched in. he drew close without alerting them to himself. when he finally reached the tree he returned Quest to his pokeball. Raizer let out a muffled sigh of releif. Raizer stood hiding behind the tree wondering how he should approach the group. all he could think of were ways to evade them if it went south. soon he let out an urk-some huff completely forgeting to quiet himself.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    "'Bro'?" Saisoku asked, "What's a 'bro'? Well, whatever. I'm going to meet that guy. He got up, jumped off the land mass, and ran to the male who was previously waving his arms.
    "Hey. I'm Ky. I like to be called Saisoku, though. Name I made up." He stuck out his hand. "Handshake?"

IceFireLighnting

Aux watched as this...guy ran up to him. "Hey. I'm Ky. I like to be called Saisoku, though. Name I made up." After this, he stuck out his hand. Aux did the same, not completely understanding. His curiosity dropped, as well as his hand. "Who are you? And what are you doing with my sister?!" His look was stone cold now, not knowing what was going on.
    ---------------------------
    Lan watched the whole scene with her brother and Saisoku. "Ugh..." she said, jumping off the land mass and walking towards the two boys. "Sometimes I just wish that Arceus hadn't've created him."

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    "Emm... sister? What the heck is a sister?" Saisoku said, stumbling with the words. Then he saw Lan walking towards them.
    "Hey, Lan! Any idea why is this guy so ticked with me?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    OOC: quest is a noctowl now

from where he was he could tell that the group was four boys and two girls.QUOTE]
    Oh.

Four boys? There's only two
    ----------------------------------------
    Rosie noticed Fire staring at a nearby tree. She turned to see what he was looking at and saw a flash of red light. She leaned down and whispered something in Fire's ear and he nodded and ran off into some bushes.
    As soon as he was out of view, Fire turned and came back from behind the tree. He saw a boy hiding behind it and crept silently through the bushes toward him. When he was close enough, he jumped out and confronted the boy angrily.
    When Fire had left, Rosie turned back to the others. Saisoku was trying to get the boy who had been waving at them to shake hands with him. The boy seemed angry for some reason so she went over to see what was the matter.
    "Whats wrong, guys?" she asked.

IceFireLighnting

Aux blushed slightly. But that wasn't dismissing the fact that this guy was with his sister. "Lan is genetically identical to me, therefor we call ourselves siblings. Males are brothers, females are sisters. But may I ask you what you are doing with my sister?" He raised his fist threatiningly.

Lan gasped. "AUX! Stop right now! You'll have to excuse my brother, Saisoku. He can be a little...overprotective." She saw that Ky was a little distraught. "Oh...I see that we have to explain a bit...sit down, will you?"

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Raizer jumped at the sight of the pokemon. he literally jumped a foot or two into the air and grabbed a tree branch. once he was off the ground he began to releize that the charmander could give away his hiding spot.

"get out of here. don't you get the idea of hiding" Raizer kept his voice low, but his temper began hightening

Raizer growled at the charmander. his hands grew sweaty. phwwap! Raizer fell whacking his head.

"uhhh! oh crud" Raizer lied growning. his body was trembling. Raizer couldn't move th pain incased him. his mind blurred and he was out cold.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Fire looked at the boy in surprise when he fainted. He ran over to Rosie and tugged her pant leg to get her attention.
    "What's wrong, Fire?" she asked looking down at him.
    "Char! Charmander Char!" the yellow fire lizard exclaimed pointing at the tree. He ran toward and Rosie went after him.
    When she came around to the other side she gasped at the boy laying there. She ran back around to the other side of the tree calling, "Ky! Lan! Come over here!"

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    "AUX! Stop right now! You'll have to excuse my brother, Saisoku. He can be a little...overprotective. Oh...I see that we have to explain a bit...sit down, will you?" Saisoku did as she said, and sat down on a rock, waiting for what she was going to say.

(OOC: Hey, quality over quantity.)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Raizer was still unable to move yet he began to gain consciousness. he felt the heat from two sources. his silver gray hair was becoming red with blood. his skin was turning white as his pulse barely carried his blood through his veins. one of Raizers pokeballs unclipped and rolled onto the ground. the small device rolled and the button was activated sending out one of raizer's pokemon. his turtwig solidified from the red light.

Turtwig caught sight of his trainer lieing lifeless on the ground. he nudged Raizer with his head hoping he was only asleep, but he feared the worst. he let out a cry and ran out from behind the tree. tears clung to his eyes as he bolted out and accidentaly knocked into someone's legs. Turtwig lied on his belly letting out bellowous brokken cries.

Back