• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Glory

What should I name it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Gahh

Blurr* im going to be sick. That Pallet town map is UGLYnot being rude or anything.
    Improve please.

[-/+]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Blurr* im going to be sick. That Pallet town map is UGLYnot being rude or anything.
    Improve please.

[-/+]

I agree N30 that remake pallet town is BAD!
    but on the other hand sounds like great hack and i'm looking forward to it coming out
    Uh... thanks?
    Well, my mapper can't get on often, and I don't map as much as I script, this is just an alpha and example of my laziness :laugh:, the weird mix of buildings have a purpose.
    Unfortunately, the hack will be delayed due to my unresponsive computer, but please, continue to look at and comment on the hack, thanks guys :).

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
    Just cause I'm so nice, I've made an IPS patch to put a different Pallet town in. Make a backup first, because I'm not 100% sure it will work.

PokemonPallet is the patch and map is the screenie that doesn't go on flickr because I'm lazy :classic:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    OK guys, once again, I have double posted in my own thread but this is VERY IMPORTANT.

Who should the starter be? I was originally going for Pikachu, but now I don't know, what I do know is that:
    It's a kanto pokemon
    It's not a legend
    It's not one of the original nintendo starters

Also, should I make a girl version later, it would probably be better than the boy's version because I always think of ideas as I go, so what should I do there?

In Glory, you will meet a rocket grunt trying to recruit you (remind you of Nugget Bridge?). This time, you can actually join team rocket if you wa- "WTF, machomuu, you NEVER said this was going to be a rocket hack!!" Yeah, that's probably what you guys are thinking, but it's important. you can do one of four things:

1. Stay in team Rocket and climb the ranks, turning Glory into a Rocket hack, if you choose this, I will allow you to download expansion packs containing missions and characters.
    2. Stay in team rocket, climb the ranks, then overthrow Giovanni and become boss (if you're strong enough)
    3. Confidential, it's vital of the story.
    4. Sorry, see above.

Last edited:

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    I like the Team Rocket thing, sounds good.
    About the starter, I know it's not a Kanto but you could use Tyrogue. It's a very nuetral Pokemon and can evolve into three different Pokemon and so gives the player a choice.
    Other than that, some good Kanto Pokemon to use as starters are Pikachu, Eevee, Growlithe, Ditto or Pidgey (Pidgey's not really on the same level as the rest but I really like it and it would be cool to see it has a starter).

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I like the Team Rocket thing, sounds good.
    About the starter, I know it's not a Kanto but you could use Tyrogue. It's a very nuetral Pokemon and can evolve into three different Pokemon and so gives the player a choice.
    Other than that, some good Kanto Pokemon to use as starters are Pikachu, Eevee, Growlithe, Ditto or Pidgey (Pidgey's not really on the same level as the rest but I really like it and it would be cool to see it has a starter).
    Well, out of three, I like Pikachu, Eevee, and Growlithe, but I think I need more candidates (and I also need to know how I can change the poll).

Years
    sounds fun hope you finish it :P
    another idea for a starter would abra and mareep
    they have 3 evolutions so maybe

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Argg

Im beginning to like these scrapbox hacks.. I wanna Steal their Idea's
    help them, they seem to not have the right skills, however they have the PLOT
    and STORY idea's down.

Wish you luck, remember Your mapping need to change!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Im beginning to like these scrapbox hacks.. I wanna Steal their Idea's
    help them, they seem to not have the right skills, however they have the PLOT
    and STORY idea's down.

Wish you luck, remember Your mapping need to change!
    I have an updated map, but am too lazy to upload it :P.
    And this is a reformed Kanto, not a whole new region, so it has to somewhat resemble the old Kanto.

ninjakid230

ninja of the night....
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    hey this hack sounds really awesome and if you are really desperate i could help with the mapping

Back